SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:06 am

@havadrpepper. I will go watch the clips on the TLC website. I love the sleuthing that you did for Episode 1 -- thank you! I appreciate everyone's sleuthing and commentary given!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:35 am

@GuardianAngel Yes I get it on rogers. rogers on demand has the first episode up also,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:20 pm

@nd4reality oh ok, good. yes

I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. Once they propose there is a wedding to be planned. I wonder if they do that in the same epi? how are they going to fit all that in I wonder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:47 pm

I am thinking there will not be a proposal tonight and that 2 people leave. I stumbled upon a clip that included a future engagement ceremony and 2 of the original people are not in it but the 2 people shown in the preview are. I am thinking the future ceremony might be the 2nd one because of the description for episode 3 "to help strengthen the existing couples' bonds, the experts pair them into Exploratory Marriages"... In one of the clips it shows Jimmy saying "I am falling in love with you" to someone next to him not across from him. So once they pair them up, I'm guessing the engagement ceremonies will have them sitting next to their partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 pm

TLC is showing episode 1 again so I've got it on. They have run the commercial for tonight's episode...

Triangle with Chris, Brianne and Missy. I think I see where this one might be going from watching the season preview so many times!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:58 pm

@havadrpepper Can I guess ? Chris and Missy couple up?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:41 pm

@nd4reality... Previews show Brianne crying and making the comment about not deserving to be 2nd best. And, the pool clip of Missy and her "appetizers" of Jimmy, Danny, and Chris pretty much showed that her only option was Chris. Jimmy just walking away from her and Danny pretty much ignoring her.

In the preview that TLC has on YouTube, there is a short clip of Missy nuzzling up to someone going in for the kiss. I'm suspecting it is Chris because of the shirt he has on. He has on a shirt like that in the 2nd engagement ceremony clip I saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 pm

Excited to watch the second episode !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Me too!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Getting ready to watch!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Missy is so annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:08 pm

No engagement tonight!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum