SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Chris needs more time with Missy.

Yes four people are going home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Toyya sp?Sandra Albert and Jake are out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Do we know how many epi's this is?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm

It feels like the people all decide who gets evicted ahead of time and all are in agreement.  I don't think Jake and Sandra had much of a chance to stay because they came in late.   I feel bad for Brianne. @GuardianAngel. This show is 10 episodes and we are on #3.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:20 pm

@suzq thanks. IA I don't even remember Jake.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:23 pm

There's that ITM location with the vase @havadrpepper that Kelly Jo was just in.

Four couples live together for a week. Interesting!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Looks like all the ITM's are done in that room. So far they all have different clothing on.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:28 pm

If I were Ashley Lauren--I would get so tired of Tom saying that she is the right woman for him on paper.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Jimmy's cute. I'm not sure about Kelli Jo. She doesn't seem sure about him, but maybe it will develop into a good relationship once she gets over Tom.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:29 pm

@suzq I know, he's annoying. Sounds like he's looking over a resume.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:30 pm

Yeah, all the ITM's now are showing the same things on the table in the back for the girls. But there was a different set up in the first episode. So I am still questioning whether these ITM's were done "in real time" or after the fact. I will look at them more closely when the episode is posted on the TLC's website. I'm thinking of looking at the amount of suntan/sunburn they might have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Jimmy is right about Kelli Jo and Tom. There is no way they would have made it. She needs someone like Jimmy. And, with the video clip preview of Ashley Lauren breaking down, I hope she does see that Tom isn't right for her either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum