SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:@havadrpepper  do you know where we can see a slow motion of the preview. I cannot even stop / pause mine when when watching. Unless of course I am technically challanged which is prolly the case ;)

Also, where can I rewatch the epsidode online ? If anyone has found a link I would appreciate it.

Sorry, no idea if there is a slow motion available. I wanted to re-watch the first episode to see if I could identify things I saw in the preview but the video on TLC's website kept giving me problems. I had to give up. YouTube does have 1 video on the TLC channel but not the episode. They've got the 2:22 series preview that was uploaded 3 weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:24 pm

I tried using Hola and the Behind the Wall link still doesn't work. I give up. The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2292733854

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 pm

links :

Ashley lauren

https://www.instagram.com/kindakindwithashleylauren/

Bri

https://www.instagram.com/breakfastwithbri/

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:02 pm

@GuardianAngel

Darren Brown :

https://www.instagram.com/kingbrown87
This is public.

Thanks, GA!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

I went on the TLC website to see if they had descriptions for any upcoming episodes of this show -- Episode 3 airing on July 23 will be a doozy, they will say goodbye to those that haven't found love connections and the existing/remaining pairs will be put into exploratory marriages. @GuardianAngel -- are those episode descriptions something you can link or bring over? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:11 pm

OMG i cannot believe that Missy makes it that far. If her tweet is to be believed of course.

I feel there are folks that we haven't even seen that will go far.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I wonder how many total participants there are. I feel bad for the ones that don't find love connections that have to leave. Are there any ways to sleuth that? I wonder if any are dating post-show?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:38 pm

link :

Danny Skelly

https://www.instagram.com/dannyskelly

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:01 am

so if they are forced into exploratory marriages, do you think that perhaps Kelli Jo is partnered up with jimmy by the experts ? They certainly did not appear to be connecting in ep1 did they ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:02 am

Article with a summary of the contestants.

https://www.bustle.com/p/the-spouse-house-cast-is-hoping-that-tlc-can-help-them-find-their-soulmate-68316

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 am

nd4reality wrote:Article with a summary of the contestants.

https://www.bustle.com/p/the-spouse-house-cast-is-hoping-that-tlc-can-help-them-find-their-soulmate-68316

From reading those summaries, I can see why Danny might have been attracted to Naya. I really don't remember hearing him say anything about having a daughter so when that guy Jonathan started in on her, I can see Danny going into protective mode!

I can also see Kelli Jo and Jimmy having a lot in common... #1 being more private on SM!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am

I don't remember Danny mentioning anything about his little girl either, plus it seems a few of them have been married before, more than I thought. Hopefully those experiences have made them aware of what they are looking for. Looking forward to the next epi!

@nd4reality Thanks for posting. I'll add that to the No discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum