SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:10 am

Darren is a good guy. Tom in the previews "Oh my God" with a smirk. Does he get to stay I wonder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:11 am

Yep, I called it.

Ashley Lauren is gone next week. Tom will get to stay.

And, with the preview of Darren and Isabella, I wonder if they will stop their exploratory marriage.

The preview of Tom and Isabella dancing hasn't happened yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 am

The timing of Ashley Lauren getting back on IG does line up with the next engagement ceremony plus she also posted on IG that she was going back to LA to finish up a project on May 9th.

I wonder if Tom stays in the house the whole time along with Darren. Those 2 apparently became very good friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 am

You could tell by his oh my God smirk in the previews too.

I wonder if he and Isabella will get together. Probably a better fit. I hope if that's the case Darrin meets someone, fast!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:16 am

I can see Tom staying till the end. He has had a lot of air time, and a lot of narrating which from sleuthing so many season's of other Reality TV that's an indication they stick around.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:17 am

I agree with Ashley Lauren with the fact that because they only have a week and a half left -- it might be hard for Tom to make a lasting romantic connection with someone else. However, I don't feel like it was fair that Ashley Lauren wanted both her and Tom to leave the house.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 am

IMO, Ashley Lauren and Kevin (who was not seen except in passing tonight) will leave at the next ceremony.  I know there is one more girl coming in for sure (put her IG info in the SM thread).  I think someone also posted that there is another guy in some of the post filming photos that we haven't seen yet.

Maybe these are the last of the people entering the house?  And, they will be there until filming is done?  Possibly 10 days to 2 weeks?

For reference: Ashley Lauren's IG return post was May 1st.  May 9th was her post about going to LA to finish a project.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:21 am

I honestly don't see Tom making a romantic connection with anyone... no matter how long he is there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 20766868_1970019813278612_1477550633375498240_n

missyholas Dates in the spouse house...The 1st pic is our first talk after we chose EACH OTHER in the initial ceremony as the single we most wanted get to know better. Pic on upper right was taken our 2nd night of exploratory marriage- I wanted to leave and was scared but Chris was calming and understating. The picture on the bottom Left was because I asked to leave the house with no cameras ..."I wanted to get out of the house" - it was my 2nd fave date of this experience and the most "real" ... the bottom right was in our room after we worked together, talked thru our deep conversations and we met half way!!! Our resolution on EVERYTHING was blissfully shown thru our smiles. Now that was a victory!! There is no time to be wasted in the spouse house... You can get engaged, break up or you can leave... How does our journey continue... what did I choose?!! ... Tune in Sunday!!! @tlc #spousehouse

So they resolved their immunization issues? I'm not a fan of these two.

I feel bad for all the people who came in late. I don't know how they plan to wrap this all up and if they will make some changes for next year.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 20766868_1970019813278612_1477550633375498240_n

missyholas Dates in the spouse house...The 1st pic is our first talk after we chose EACH OTHER in the initial ceremony as the single we most wanted get to know better. Pic on upper right was taken our 2nd night of exploratory marriage- I wanted to leave and was scared but Chris was calming and understating. The picture on the bottom Left was because I asked to leave the house with no cameras ..."I wanted to get out of the house" - it was my 2nd fave date of this experience and the most "real" ... the bottom right was in our room after we worked together, talked thru our deep conversations and we met half way!!! Our resolution on EVERYTHING was blissfully shown thru our smiles. Now that was a victory!! There is no time to be wasted in the spouse house... You can get engaged, break up or you can leave... How does our journey continue... what did I choose?!! ... Tune in Sunday!!! @tlc #spousehouse

So they resolved their immunization issues? I'm not a fan of these two.

I feel bad for all the people who came in late. I don't know how they plan to wrap this all up and if they will make some changes for next year.

Those are all pics taken during the show and Missy posted them on her IG the week of the episode where they left. However, they have been seen being quite cozy together when some of the cast has gotten together post filming. So they might still be dating or they are very good friends. Missy has not posted any photos of just the 2 of them from outside the show post filming. And, she posts a lot of stuff to her IG. Will be interesting to see if they are still together and have resolved the issues they did have.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:This looks promising?

6 DAYS AGO
spousehouse - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 20766111_111459729524109_7450686626881077248_n

missyholas Cheers! ‪out #spousehouse!!! #BESTdecisionEVER!  @tlc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXwmpwwFjQ3/?taken-by=missyholas

This was posted 6 days ago. 7 now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm

TLC has put the Behind The Walls video up for last week.  Synopsis:

Scott and Tracy go on a date to miniature golf.

Jimmy is shown picking out his suit for the wedding. Danny, Kevin and Darrin are helping him.

But, it starts off with a group date to the beach. Tom, Ashley Lauren, Darren, Isabella, Kevin, Ashley K.  Starts out with Tom asking everyone what they would like to do. Ashley Lauren asks Tom if he would like to go swimming with her.  He replies to her that he would like to go swimming [hesitation] with you... 'laughing'  The "with you" appeared to be an afterthought.  There was a little video of all of them in the water.  But, the most interesting part was Ashley Lauren and Kevin having a talk with no one else around.  They talked about her relationship with Tom and what she wants out of a relationship.  She mentions how she was doing everything to please him but finally realized that it wasn't necessarily making him happy.  She finally realized that she was "doing, doing, doing" but it wasn't making her happy.  

But the big moment for me was an ITM by Ashley Lauren.  
I know that I am in denial about Tom and I working out. And, I think Kevin is a really great guy so it is a tough situation to be in. As long as Tom is in the house, it will be very difficult for me to explore a connection with Kevin because it will just make things awkward for Tom and for Kevin.

WOW!

I sort of wish Kevin had been brought into the house earlier. I was really impressed with him in that short clip. Too bad they haven't shown us anything about him on the TV show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum