SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Chris and Brianne ? They are sweet together, I could see that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:52 pm

@suzq IA I just looked at the clock, wow it's almost over. That was quick!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:57 pm

@GuardianAngel I know! I like Chris and Brianne! How do these men get into these love triangles already? It's like the men want to make sure that they keep their options open. Why do some people get so much attention from the opposite sex and others not so much? I would like them all to find love.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:01 am

They seem to be focusing on a two three ladies/guys. 7 minutes left, I hope we get to see a proposal and not TBC!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:03 am

Ok that's not nice of that guy to talk about a child that way, who ever is that guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:04 am

Danny the firefighter comes through for Niya? can't spell her name yet. Ok so two have to propose?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 am

I'm hooked!!! I need to see if I can grab some s/caps if I can find the previews online!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:19 am

I can't believe that Missy just interrupted that proposal. I hope they start showing other people, too. Why are the men so focused on how a woman makes them look? Don't feelings matter? I don't understand why so many of the men are focused on Naya -- not happy about that comment about her being a single mom. Wish the episodes were longer! It looks like they are introducing 2 new people in the next episode already?!! I don't feel like I know the original ones that well yet. I am enjoying this show, though. It is definitely a quick process!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:19 am

I'm hooked also.

My husband cane into the room when the previews started.

But IMO the tall blonde guy (real state/future political) ends up marrying his ex, the blonde flight attendant. At least front the 1 second scene they showed.

Anyone with SCs -let's take a look.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/the-spouse-house/videos/welcome-to-the-spouse-house

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:45 am

I just saw that TLC added some extra footage on their website called the Spouse House : Behind The Walls which was really good. @GuardianAngel, can you bring that link over? Thanks GA -- I appreciate it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:25 am

I could not get it to play.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/the-spouse-house/full-episodes/behind-the-walls-episode-1

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:07 am

@nd4reality and@GuardianAngel. I got to the Behind The Walls video through TLC Network's Twitter. They posted about extra footage on that and gave a link. Maybe that can be viewed and posted here? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum