SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:17 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:snipped

BachelorNation posted some Q&A with them both and some photos with the ring.

https://bachelornation.com/2023/03/27/exclusive-zach-and-kaity-reveal-their-future-plans-and-whether-they-have-any-bachelor-regrets/

There are two photos at the link.

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 102fc918739642e5b32dc9bf157edfe2_md

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 093969f0df6e4df581d5160e97f1f8cc_md

https://bachelornation.com/2023/03/27/exclusive-zach-and-kaity-reveal-their-future-plans-and-whether-they-have-any-bachelor-regrets/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:23 am

A recap of everyone's wonderful sleuthing.

Charity

luvstx wrote:So let me see if I’ve got all of this right…

Charity was in NYC for a mini media tour this week.

Dotun lives in NYC

Dotun and Charity post similar pics from the same restaurant in NYC last night.

Dotun takes his post down within an hour or so.

Sounds like Watchgate and Fridgegate to me…..

And how far is NYC from Columbus Georgia?  700 miles perhaps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:17 am

Just putting this here for future ref:
ariwolf wrote:sandbetweenhertoes (the reddit user that has a 100% success rate with matching f1s to shvs) has confirmed joey and kelsey were on a shv this past weekend. very curious to hear what rs has to say in his podcast tomorrow.

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 K4uoqg10

source: reddit and https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4444-Canoga-Ave-Woodland-Hills-CA-91364/19944764_zpid/

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:27 am

Didn't want to lose these:
Remdiamond wrote:This is more convincing to meThe Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_3814

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:31 am

Credit to Reddit poster Sands, and to mbl for bringing this over.
mbl wrote:The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_1110

Found this on Reddit this morning, it’s just another collage that I think did a good summary of the similarities. Thought I’d add it here.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:58 am

agentcurls wrote:Credit to Reddit poster Sands, and to mbl for bringing this over.
mbl wrote:The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_1110

Found this on Reddit this morning, it’s just another collage that I think did a good summary of the similarities. Thought I’d add it here.

Looks pretty convincing...
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:48 am

shv dates according to sandbetweenhertoes:

frc was november 12
1st shv - december 15-18
2nd shv - january 5-8
3rd shv - january 26-28
4th shv - february 16-18

the next one should be when the wta films around march 8 and then it looks like the finale will be on march 25.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+5
nd4reality
Seabear
Kashathediva
socalfan
GuardianAngel