SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Post speculation/proof of SHV's. This thread will be carried over each season for easy access. NO Discussion please.

sdmom wrote:Where's Rachel? Where's Bryan?

Ok, Rachel, thanks so much for wearing the warch. Now, I have another request:
here's a photo from Saturday, May 27, your supposedly SHV.
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Img_0622
Rachel's IG story 5/27

If you are having another one with Bryan, please post a picture of
A. BBQ
B. Pool
C. The same necklace
D. The watch

Any of the above will make me 100% convinced Bryan is your f1. Please? Praying
Have a great weekend.

(Let's see if there's any response. Why not give it a try and ask, right? The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 3806527698)

coolangel wrote:snipped

Ask and you shall receive. laugh out loud laugh out loud Bryan just posted a pic in the pool of what looks like a SHV giggling

thebryanabasolo Soaking it all in #lazysunday The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 2600
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 19624874_1410378539048403_5801510728150024192_n
Source

JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Double post, sorry. Dropping these here, I haven't looked closely but still looking for more. Also, seems to me Elan had posted a pic of a pool party? Or did we determine it was just his own party?

bluwavz wrote:Someone a few pages back asked about past safe house pictures. Here's the ones of Jef and Chris.

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Jefsafehouse

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Chrissafehouse

umngirl wrote:For reference, one of the SHs SeanCat used. We also have video of inside one of them thanks to Sean if we need that to compare.
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 11246758_925830997468478_850250440_n

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2947p900-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-4-media-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Image12

Nick posted it on his snapchat tiday. Its warm in Southern California today low -mid 70s. Does the background look like any SHV?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3916p744-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3602p288-the-bachelorette-season-12-jordan-fan-forum-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Ash2214 wrote:Judging by her snap chat, it appears that JoJo and Jordan are enjoying a nice, small fire pit in the backyard of the house they're staying at.

Alanna wrote:Yeah doesn't look like Texas to me laugh out loud it's funny for me to picture this BBJ quietly hanging out anywhere not surrounded by women and only with Jo. What a mindbender!

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Image48

Alanna wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Yes, that's right I remember we were looking at her mirrored
sunglasses to see the image of who was sitting across from
her it was determined it was Shawn. giggling
She also made sure to be snapped holding shawns favorite beer because, well, Kait laugh out loud

I do think it's the same house also in PS.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
weetybix wrote:And Jojo snapped again, this time with fireworks in the background!! thumbsup
It sounds like Jordan is whispering and/or making noises in the background then she just giggles and starts to talk but it cuts off. IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3524-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-f1-clues-jordan-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Dessler wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:IG jojofletchersnaps

|| Happy #FourthOfJuly, @joelle_fletcher!

That's definitely a kiss sound on mark 00:05 :cutesmile!:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3524-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-f1-clues-jordan-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kashathediva wrote:Here is one pool photo from the 4th of July SHV for Kait/Shawn.
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 2lu5dsl
Source is our archived thread. source
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* A0fimr
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Capture_zpsqzenstsn

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ladybug82 wrote:The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Palm_s10
Source
This apparently was one used during Chris and Des and was mentioned in Andi's threads. No match but to add to the bunch after searching forever for that dark wall. laugh out loud I feel like we've seen it but don't know where or when. And Elan's dinner for 3 was during Andi's season. Mentioned Here. Plus, Elan posted a Pool pic during that time as well but no luck or match, IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:30 pm

SeekAny wrote:The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Img_0011

From nicks instagram

Nick just posted himself laying on an orange couch, sure looks like the orange in the right side of her pic!

Diana wrote:I came here  to post the same thing. Looks like a match to me.

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* SLDUGdu
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Q4pCYzo
Ig nickviall vanessagrimaldi30

The color is a direct match imo

SeekAny wrote:I'm still convinced it is. Think Nick went to Canada this time and her friend stopped by.

They were too quiet yesterday, he was the one spotted at an airport and that couch is the same!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3977p924-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers-2

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:38 pm

since it was posted the same day, I think we should include this:

HEA wrote:

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Captur27
July 2 Rachel IG

I see a luggage on the top right...

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Image610
July 2 Rachel IG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Did I not just ask her to post something 4th related?
Happy 4th Rachel!
Look at that brown pillow. Does it match with Bryan's earlier IG?

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Img_0632

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Did I not just ask her to post something 4th related?
Happy 4th Rachel!
Look at that brown pillow. Does it match with Bryan's earlier IG?

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Img_0632

It does! I was just about to post that! #PillowGate  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 19622973_869019586585582_3070041755597406208_n
Source

All JMO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socalfan Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:31 pm

SHV property FOUND:
These are from Zillow from at least 6 months ago and look to be the same house that both Bryan and Rachel were at during July 4 weekend.  But since I'm not sure if they're still using the place for the SHVs, I'm not sure about posting the full source link because it has the address.  Let me know, it's my first time posting and I can delete these for lack of directs source.
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Bryan_10
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Bryan_11
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Bryans10
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Rachel10

socalfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Looks like a match to me. Thanks.  @socalfan Why don't you pm the source to GuardinAngel and let her look at things and deal with sourcing?

Looks like you nailed the season. Congrats! The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 2498057887
Great first post btw! :claphands

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by socalfan Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 pm

These photos are from the same house listed on Trulia, and the photos look to be from June 2017. Not much to go one from Bryan and Rachel's Stories of their SHV July 15 weekend, but I'm confident this is where they were.
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Pillow10
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Redcou11
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Pillow11
The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Redcou10

socalfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - Bachelorette - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+5
nd4reality
Seabear
Kashathediva
socalfan
GuardianAngel