SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 am

Here4Roses wrote:She also just shared a post. I feel like it's Christmas!  
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 22 Img_2311
Here is the pic with the time: 7:13pm

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Al Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:09 am

Those spots around Rachel just look like little dead spots to me IMO. Happens a lot when you have dogs and they pee around the grass, the spot where they pee may end up dying.
Perhaps the previous tenants had a dog or two IMO. And if it is, Rachel please get up laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:10 am

its very possible. and to add to that Bryan doesn't look happy in the pics he posted

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:10 am

so I guess this is now #paintgate?

This is all puzzling, and there is some definite trolling happening by one or even all of them! I just don't see how it can be Peter as F1. Rachel has said in interviews that her fiancé "really really" loves her. Based on what we're seeing from Peter, I just don't see how he can jump from being so stand-offish to really really loving her in just four more 1-1 dates (next weeks, HTD, and Fantasy, and F2 dates) and what, like three days of private time after the proposal? I just don't see the jump from that to my "best friend, my too good to be true, my forever love."

No. No. Nope. I don't see it. duh
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:11 am

Maybe Rachel got the paint on her body somewhere, hence the reason she put on the onesie, to cover it up. Peter has the paint on the bottom of his foot. The color on the grass looks white but could be blue just more diluted. It's like they were playing like kids somehow.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:12 am

LynnTa wrote:
Here4Roses wrote:She also just shared a post. I feel like it's Christmas!  
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 22 Img_2311
Here is the pic with the time: 7:13pm

So when was that posted ? probably in pst because it's slightly past 11 EST ? Or did she post this about 4 hours ago?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:14 am

i am confused..... Suspect no idea scratch duh :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:15 am

@nd4reality I snapped this on EST time. so I think the sun rules us out because it was not bright in south florida at that time. They must be to the west.

*EDIT*

if it was taken in Texas, it would have been 6:13 (-1 hour),
and Palm Springs would be 4:13 (-3 hours)

Last edited by Here4Roses on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:17 am

nd4reality wrote:snipped

So when was that posted ? probably in pst because it's slightly past 11 EST ? Or did she post this about 4 hours ago?

I think her IG story and post were put up around 4 hours ago. The grass analysis is interesting. I will laugh hysterically if Rachel and Peter have actually been together this entire time. That would certainly be entertaining.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:18 am

Here4Roses wrote:@nd4reality I snapped this on EST time. so I think the sun rules us out because it was not bright in south florida at that time. They must be to the west.

I think I understand.

She posted 4 hrs ago and it says 7ish.

But becuause it seems so bright you think it was 4 ish i.e. In PST time.

Can someone tell me what time she posted the Instagram clip? TIA

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:20 am

Here4Roses wrote:so I guess this is now #paintgate?

This is all puzzling, and there is some definite trolling happening by one or even all of them! I just don't see how it can be Peter as F1. Rachel has said in interviews that her fiancé "really really" loves her. Based on what we're seeing from Peter, I just don't see how he can jump from being so stand-offish to really really loving her in just four more 1-1 dates (next weeks, HTD, and Fantasy, and F2 dates) and what, like three days of private time after the proposal? I just don't see the jump from that to my "best friend, my too good to be true, my forever love."

No. No. Nope. I don't see it. duh

Maybe it depends on your perspective. I don't see Peter as standoffish with Rachel. He's just not as OTT as Bryan imo. Rachel feels she's getting what she wants from him (on the show) and she saw a lot more of him than we did.

Re: the post. It should show it in your time zone but there's no telling where she is. It also depends on when she posted it. It may not have been real time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:21 am

If R is in a SHV with p imo she would,have to be near Wisconsin. He could not be very far from W or Boston IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips