SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:22 am

Maybe @here4roses could give more info . I think she posted the pic.
I think figuring out where Rachel is could debunk a lot.
In the meantime, I am trying to find the episode 5 preview. I would like to read it again especially what it said about one guy saying something to Rachel that changed the course or something. People thought it was Jack who was going to say I love but we know now it was Bryan---I just want to reread it. Anyone know where to find it?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:29 am

HEA wrote:i am confused..... Suspect no idea scratch duh  :thud

Me too.

Now watch all 3 post fireworks. :headbanging

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:33 am

so I also want to study the sun.
looking at the 3 pics next to each other, I see more a bryan/rach versus peter/rach

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 23 Image812

source from peter, bryan and rachel IG
https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWI5ujOg5uJ/
https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:40 am

nd4reality wrote:
HEA wrote:i am confused..... Suspect no idea scratch duh  :thud

Me too.

Now watch all 3 post fireworks. :headbanging

So.... lets elaborate a scenario then

Rach and Peter painted something blue.
Rachel and Peter wore a swimsuit
Rachel was so hot and exhausted that she decided to wear this star suit and have a glass of wine
Peter was also very hot and decided to lie on the kid swimming pool, no wine and LAUGHING ON HIS LEFT, while SOMEONE TOOK A PICTURE FROM THE FRONT
once finished, rachel went to the bedroom and jumped on her bed with a glass of wine and a chicken bone mimicking eating... and changed her bra but not her bottom

what does not fit the scenario here???  giggling

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:40 am

Based on instagram and EST time,

Bryan posted his insta video 5 hours ago
Rachel posted her picture 4 hours ago
and Peter posted his 7 hours ago

IMO Bryan and Rachel's picture with the sun are more similar with how sunny it is, yes a lot can happen in two hours but Rachel's pic is so sunny and it looks like it's pretty dull wherever Peter is (it was also partly sunny in Wisconsin today according to the weather on google)
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:41 am

My head is spinning . And why is Rachel also lying in the grass striking a similar pose with Peter?
Hmmmmm. I just hope Bryan isn't going to end up F2 ala Arie Jr. I'm still traumatized by it

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:43 am

Here4Roses wrote:Based on instagram and EST time,

IMO Bryan and Rachel's picture with the sun are more similar with how sunny it is, yes a lot can happen in two hours but Rachel's pic is so sunny and it looks like it's pretty dull wherever Peter is (it was also partly sunny in Wisconsin today according to the weather on google)

They had thunderstorms all week end in WI, it was rainy and cloudy (I checked to verify why copper wore sunglasses)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:45 am

What time did she post her story? The one dancing on her bed ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:46 am

One more thing --what are the odds that both B & P are topless, caps backwards and dark sunglasses?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:47 am

I think I will spitcoffee if they all painted this week end!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:49 am

nd4reality wrote:

What time did she post her story? The one dancing on her bed ?

I think she posted that one 4 hours ago too. But, I'm not sure when she actually filmed it. In the story, it looks like the clock says it's around 10, but someone else said it looked like it said it was around 2. IDK

EDIT: I think now it's been 5 hours since posting it

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:52 am

LynnTa wrote:One more thing --what are the odds that both B & P are topless, caps backwards and dark  sunglasses?

So is Bryan. That tells us nothing IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips