SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:10 pm

This is very interesting!! Cant wait to see if there's any pictures.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 pm

SFoster wrote:In the preview, if Peter is telling Rachel about his ex, making her cry, etc  then it is clear he is not over her. His voice cracks; he is very emotional. That could be his issue this season; he is still heartbroken over his ex.  But he could be telling the guys about how he made Rachel cry.

are we sure it is his ex that he made cry? I am thinking it could be his mother too.......

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:47 pm

HEA wrote:
SFoster wrote:In the preview, if Peter is telling Rachel about his ex, making her cry, etc  then it is clear he is not over her. His voice cracks; he is very emotional. That could be his issue this season; he is still heartbroken over his ex.  But he could be telling the guys about how he made Rachel cry.

are we sure it is his ex that he made cry? I am thinking it could be his mother too.......

I hadn't thought of that, but could be....

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Rachel at Marlins Park for the MLB celeb all-star game. girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 45 1f60d   Like @Dessler said upthread, so close yet so far. Peep the ever-present thin gold band.
girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 45 19764909_113372635959534_6507702131565264896_n
chrishell7 About to watch my 2 favs battle it out! #ASG #Celebritysoftball #MLBAllStarGame (Airs tomorrow on @espn) #shortstop #TheBachelorette
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:18 pm

There is no way that they don't see each other while she's in Miami. I'm betting he's at Marlins park, in a suite, hiding behind some kind of disguise.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Acrunch wrote:There is no way that they don't see each other while she's in Miami.  I'm betting he's at Marlins park, in a suite, hiding behind some kind of disguise.

I have little doubt she will see him but I doubt he is there. Imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Rachel is always looking SO happy. I love it. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:36 pm

She looks adorable. I wouldn't be surprised if they meet up somehow.

We need to see if she posts her travelling back to Dallas. If she's quiet or no one spots her tomorrow, IMO it's a very real possibility.

I don't think he'll be there, but I could see him being in a rented house somewhere and when she's done she can meet up with him. Do we know if she's with a handler?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:02 pm

HEA wrote:

I agree... IMO I'm sure TPTB will go out of their way to encourage Peter to share about his struggle with an eating disorder... no doubt his family would have been impacted by his struggles and his mom crying makes sense IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:12 pm

everglow wrote:Rachel at Marlins Park for the MLB celeb all-star game. girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 45 1f60d   Like @Dessler said upthread, so close yet so far. Peep the ever-present thin gold band.
girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 45 19764909_113372635959534_6507702131565264896_n
chrishell7 About to watch my 2 favs battle it out! #ASG #Celebritysoftball #MLBAllStarGame (Airs tomorrow on @espn) #shortstop #TheBachelorette
Source

Justin Hartley Smiley

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:39 pm

She looks so cute and really happy.  I will watch that!  I wonder if being from Dallas she got to pick American League over National League?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:04 pm

She does look happy. That is great.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips