SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Rachel has such a beautiful smile. I love how she just goes for the gusto in life. Her happiness shines brightly!  
IMO there is no way she would be in Miami and not see Bryan. I noticed she posted on her IG story that she is with the same close/best friend she celebrated her birthday with in Miami last year.
JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:41 pm

@Seabear that's interesting. Vanessa was in Toronto with her friend during an apparent SHV, mind you it was for much longer, but she also posted IG stories/pics I forget which, of her visiting her friend. I would think a quick one day visit would not be impossible.

Although I'm confused of the timing of the game. It's the second game of a double header according to that link. Would it be over now?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Did we know Rachel was gonna be at the ESPYs Wednesday? There was just a commercial about it. It's held in L.A.

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 87b72b10 girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 86669110 girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Another sports related event, also intrigued about her work schedule she must have a very flexible schedule.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Maybe she was offered something better and she has turned in her resignation? IDK. Maybe these are days she knew she would need off and they were already approved ahead of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:09 pm

There's no mention of her in the press release , so I don't know if she's attending?
http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/07/presenters-attendees-announced-25th-espys-hosted-peyton-manning-july-12/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:14 pm

There are more presenters than those listed. I think I heard a few names in the commercial that weren't mentioned there. And it makes sense since it's an ESPN/ABC production.

Just saw the commercial again, definitely Rachel is going.

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 87b72b10 girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 86669110 girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 pm

@umngirl is right! I just watched the same commercial, she will be at the Epsy's.

I am in awe of Rachel, she is becoming very popular and seems to be more successful (at least in terms of doing Hollywood reporter with ABC boss, presenting at Billboard Awards, Espy's and more) than other Bachelors/ettes. It's crazy.

I really can't see her retreating to Dallas and just working after this. I think she'll remain in the spotlight. It suits her.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:39 pm

@umngirl thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 am

Dessler wrote:She is in Miami?! So close yet so far away. They will have to be super careful if want to meet.

JoJo and Jordan met.  Remember their disguises?  girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 46 3806527698 Hugesmile

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/jojo-jordan-disguises-bachelorette/1596445/

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:04 am

Here4Roses wrote:@umngirl is right! I just watched the same commercial, she will be at the Epsy's.

I am in awe of Rachel, she is becoming very popular and seems to be more successful (at least in terms of doing Hollywood reporter with ABC boss, presenting at Billboard Awards, Espy's and more) than other Bachelors/ettes. It's crazy.

I really can't see her retreating to Dallas and just working after this. I think she'll remain in the spotlight. It suits her.
Rachel is such a media darling. No surprise there because she is very presentable and charming. I love watching her interviews because she's down to earth, poised and witty. She's a warmer version of Andi, IMO. On paper she's the ultimate catch; the men on this season are so lucky. I hope she would be able to do something sports related in the future because that's obviously her passion. #girlcrush

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 am

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-peters-honesty-scares-rachel-48510265
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips