SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:45 pm

@Dessler well, that could be a sign that she lets him go at F2 if he is F2. This just confirms more to me, that he does not have any strong feelings for her IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:47 pm

I don't understand Peter's end game here. "He hopes to be ready to give his heart out to someone else", "He thinks that he is ready"?! Uhm, why is Peter on the show if he is not ready to open his heart up? This is 2nd 1 on 1 and the 7th week and he is not ready to open his heart?! I am not saying that he should be ready to propose or say I love you but at least be open to the possibility of giving your heart to Rachel.

Honestly with this convo, it seems like he just came on here to enhance his business and possibly become the bachelor. JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:54 pm

The "someone else" is interesting. He couldn't say "to you"? To someone else since the break up with his ex. Saying "someone else" is killing her joy.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Ok I am trying to be fair...this is just a small part of their conversation, we don't know how it ends. What I want to see if Rachel will continue to pursue him or pull back from this point.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 pm

So Dean is acting all surface level on his 1:1, wasting a date Eric could have had. Now we see Peter (who gets all the doggie dates), being very distant, formal, and ambivalent. Then we have Bryan who warns that his hot and heavy relationship didn't last. What's a girl to do this late in the season? Go with Eric, girl! girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 47 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:00 pm

sdmom wrote:Ok I am trying to be fair...this is just a small part of their conversation, we don't know how it ends. What I want to see if Rachel will continue to pursue him or pull back from this point.

From the little I know of Rachel, she is definitely pulling back in her head. Reciprocity is one the main things that is really important to her, so much so that she has it tattooed on her rib cage.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:05 pm

@Dessler I agree he at least told her how is really feeling but why is he still there the proposal is right around the corner and if he is saying he may not get there he should have left. It actually reminded of Georgia's conversation with Courtney just before he left. There is probably way more to the conversation but I wouldn't be surprised if this makes Rachel put a wall up with Peter and just focus on Bryan.

I have to say all of the previews with the guys are not exactly promising.

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Carine wrote:@Dessler I agree he at least told her how is really feeling but why is he still there the proposal is right around the corner and if he is saying he may not get there he should have left. It actually reminded of Georgia's conversation with Courtney just before he left. There is probably way more to the conversation but I wouldn't be surprised if this makes Rachel put a wall up with Peter and just focus on Bryan.

I have to say all of the previews with the guys are not exactly promising.

The conversation is so "the next bachelor speak", I am annoyed on behalf of Rachel girlcrush - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 47 3806527698 . His storyline: He was not ready to open his heart, he finally did and got dumped. Now on his season he is 100% ready to open his heart and find love Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And before anyone compare his schtick to Rachel's on the bachelor, it is completely different. Rachel was completely open to finding love with Nick but was sceptical that it could happen in such a short time. ALL JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:12 pm

This is so heartbreaking. I never want to see when the lead is into someone and it is not well reciprocated.
At least he didn't do a Bentley or anything like that.
Wonder what it will take him to be exactly ready, because that is the important part. Is it just a matter of time? Does he need more closure from his ex? Does he need to know he is the only one standing?
Can't wait to watch the full episode though
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Dessler wrote:
sdmom wrote:Ok I am trying to be fair...this is just a small part of their conversation, we don't know how it ends. What I want to see if Rachel will continue to pursue him or pull back from this point.

From the little I know of Rachel, she is definitely pulling back in her head. Reciprocity is one the main things that is really important to her, so much so that she has it tattooed on her rib cage.

From that little preview of their date, I got the feeling she's pulling back physically, like not completely wrapping him with her legs, from the FB preview she seemed to pull down her hand when they kiss in the helicopter not hand on the face passion..I am not a BL expert and it goes by so fast....but that's the kind of thing I want to focus tonight. 'All Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Maybe her tattoo was also a foreshadowing for her season.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:27 pm

sdmom wrote:
Dessler wrote:

From that little preview of their date, I got the feeling she's pulling back physically, like not completely wrapping him with her legs, from the FB preview she seemed to pull down her hand when they kiss in the helicopter not hand on the face passion..I am not a BL expert and it goes by so fast....but that's the kind of thing I want to focus tonight. 'All Jmo.

The interesting thing I actually felt she was kind like that with all the guys in the previews, maybe it is because htd and mtp are soon so she is more serious during the dates this time.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips