SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:36 pm

mysthelma wrote:Did she say she had never seen the show or watched it before she was Nick's season? I remember she saying she was skeptic that it works. I tend to think she was a fan enough to take time off "lawyering" go on the show.
Yup she's said it multiple times. She was nominated by coworkers, and went through the process. She obviously knew of the show, but had never actually watched it. I think Whitney did an interview after she was eliminated and said Rachel was pretty clueless about the show, and the girls in the house had to explain terms to her (group date, 1-1, etc) and what they meant. She actually genuinely did not know what the FiR meant when she got it from Nick (according to Whitney).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Baddie 2.0 taking hand placement for pics lessons from the originally Baddie is very, very wise, IMO.  I mean we all saw what touching a woman in public can lead to with the original Baddie a few weeks ago, at least board wise (who knows exactly what happened behind closed doors with him and Jojo). laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Baddie 2.0 taking hand placement for pics lessons from the originally Baddie is very, very wise, IMO.  I mean we all saw what touching a woman in public can lead to with the original Baddie a few weeks ago, at least board wise (who knows exactly what happened behind closed doors with him and Jojo). laugh out loud
Pretty sure what happened to him behind closed doors is similar to what happened to him here and all over sm for that laugh out loud Good lord, baddies of the world, do not dream of putting hand on lady that's not your Bachelorette!!! Cannot stress this enough for all future and current baddies.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Pretty sure what happened to him behind closed doors is similar to what happened to him here and all over sm for that laugh out loud Good lord, baddies of the world, do not dream of putting hand on lady that's not your Bachelorette!!! Cannot stress this enough for all future and current baddies.

IA!  laugh out loud  There should be a mandatory class for all baddies with F1 potential thinking of going on the show... dos and don'ts, which would include the very important, never touch another female other than the Ette, your family or her family in public.  laugh out loud

JMS(snarky)O
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Bryan is EXTREMELY smart for keeping his hands to himself in fan pictures. He already has been labeled a flirt and player, based on what I do not know, so I can imagine the roasting he'd get for touching a fan in pictures.

What is his player rep based on, anyone know?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Bryan is EXTREMELY smart for keeping his hands to himself in fan pictures. He already has been labeled a flirt and player, based on what  I do not know, so I can imagine the roasting he'd get for touching a fan in pictures.

His smooth lines? Intuition? Being on a previous reality show called 'the player'? laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Bryan is EXTREMELY smart for keeping his hands to himself in fan pictures. He already has been labeled a flirt and player, based on what  I do not know, so I can imagine the roasting he'd get for touching a fan in pictures.

His smooth lines? Intuition? Being on a previous reality show called 'the player'? laugh out loud
Seriously. I don't think it's malicious but I think he's a man in love with love and really wanted to love the Ette and be f1. Hopefully it's a combo of things: edit is unfair, they've evolved past that, it's a cultural thing, etc., and they actually give this thing a real shot. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 64 3806527698

The reality show was over a decade ago, right?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:00 pm

I find it a funny i have seen so much criticism for judging Peter for is actions years ago (i.e. Yearbook) but it's fine to judge Bryan for a tv show years ago laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud imo of course

I will judge both equally. Neither is perfect. imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:04 pm

'The Player' might've been over a decade ago, but he's still carrying himself that way IMO. With cheesy lines, OTT declarations, and dating barely legal IG models. I forgot to mention this earlier, but I don't take grown men (i.e. late 30's) who date 21 year olds seriously. I know not everyone thinks that way, but ugh. It just seems slimy to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Carrying yourself a certain way and being a certain way are still not the same thing. Sometimes what you see is not what you get.
I'd be more concerned with not knowing what you get after going through great measures to get to that point and cover it up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Diana wrote:I find it a funny i have seen so much criticism for judging Peter for is actions years ago (i.e. Yearbook) but it's fine to judge Bryan for a tv show years ago laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud imo of course

I will judge both equally. Neither is perfect. imo

i agree.

Peter was a kid and probably thought it was smart and funny to say he wanted to be TB. immature like many at his age

same with bryan. because he participated on a dating totally obscure tv show that nobody heard of when he was ALSO a kid... does not define him as the adult he is today

This remind me of fred.......... please move on, grow up, those guys are no longer smart a§§ kids.

lets see their actions for the last 5 years... max

jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips