SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:'The Player' might've been over a decade ago, but he's still carrying himself that way IMO. With cheesy lines, OTT declarations, and dating barely legal IG models. I forgot to mention this earlier, but I don't take grown men (i.e. late 30's) who date 21 year olds seriously. I know not everyone thinks that way, but ugh. It just seems slimy to me.

so i am going to share this again it seems....I married a man who was 38, and I was 21.... seriously!
Please do not judge by numbers, they may mean nothing at the end of the day........

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:21 pm

My dad was 16 years older than my mom. If both people are legal age is just a number. Granted we did jokingly call my dad the dirty old man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:48 pm

she didn't want her family to see the Hot Tub scene laugh out loud can say I blame her I'm sure she didn't want her man to see it either imo giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:07 pm

I swear I am going down the rabbit hole and I don't want to. But watching that interview, I noticed the fact that she said she enjoyed the hot tub "at the time", rather than just saying she enjoyed it. Damn it, I will not be dragged into sleuthing, laugh out loud.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:22 pm

HEA wrote:
Diana wrote:I find it a funny i have seen so much criticism for judging Peter for is actions years ago (i.e. Yearbook) but it's fine to judge Bryan for a tv show years ago laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud imo of course

I will judge both equally. Neither is perfect. imo

i agree.

Peter was a kid and probably thought it was smart and funny to say he wanted to be TB. immature like many at his age

same with bryan. because he participated on a dating totally obscure tv show that nobody heard of when he was ALSO a kid... does not define him as the adult he is today

This remind me of fred.......... please move on,  grow up, those guys are no longer smart a§§ kids.

lets see their actions for the last 5 years... max

jmoaa

For me, post filming is what I look at. One is renting his condo out and leaving his job of 9 yrs, in preparation for a move to be with his F1 and the other is expanding his business. Both are good moves IMHO. 5-15 yrs ago doesn't really matter much to me because that was another time, another place. The past in both instances are behaviours of young men, IMO it's nothing serious.  If Peter had visions of being TB and that's his goal, good for him for trying. I honestly don't think at this point, he tried hard enough, but I'm sure it's coming. JMHO

I pay attention to the edit and body language. One can't wait to be with the lead, the other IMHO has no interest in being the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:46 pm

I am just catching up to all the clues and wow, all signs point to Bryan. Thanks sleuthers!!

I have a softspot for Team Gap but guess I need to prepare myself for Bryan in the end. Seriously, why would she wear watch if not him unless she is promoting the foiler, which I do NOT believe at all.

I hope all that chemistry and passion can last, or at least they give it a solid try.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:50 pm

imho #watchgate is even more of a clue, considering what Rachel herself wrote in her blog. There is no possible way she'd wear the watch with that meaning unless she was with Bryan. imo

I chose the two watches for us to keep, it wasn’t about the bling. It was about owning a token that represented a time when we were both falling for each other that could be held on to for decades. Even to pass down to our children if the relationship kept going in the right direction.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Diana wrote:she didn't want her family to see the Hot Tub scene laugh out loud can say I blame her I'm sure she didn't want her man to see it either imo giggling

That's very interesting she even mentioned it herself! She could have stopped at "It's hard watching myself kissing guys", but she had to bring up,the hot tub scene. Maybe it's her way to say sorry to,her man if Peter is not it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:11 pm

^^^yes, Diana, I agree. Huge clue (wearing watch post show) and similar to what other leads have done with their f1. It would be borderline cruel to wear the watch if Bryan was not her f1.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Yeah I don't think she cares that much about her family seeing it as much as her man. He couldn't have been too happy but it was probably mostly produced anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Is this coming weekend a possible SHV? If Rachel is still in LA, it's highly possible, IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips