SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Madz I am going strongly suggest you refer to our site rules.
I have now mentioned twice they were unsubstantiated tweets.
No one has posted a photo unless you have one. If you do you are welcome to share it.
There is a time line above indicating where both Rachel and Peter were during that time.
I am as sure that Rachel was not there in Janesville, Wisconsin as you are that she was there. Both of those opinions are fine.
I do not need to convince you. You do not need to convince me.

I've read the rules, and I understand that there are no photo's of Rachel in WI. I was asked my opinion on what I thought and I answered that there were 2 possible sightings of Rachel in WI, I also stated that I wasn't sure if they were true or not but IMO they shouldn't be discounted until we have proof. You implied she was in Florida and New York, so I was curious where that proof was. I apologize for bringing the subject up.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:52 am

No, sorry for the confusion.  I said a person can't be in two places at one time as in Florida and New York. I did not mean she was.
She isn't and wasn't in two places at the same time IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:55 am

Madz wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/
Interesting that she says she went from the one she usually runs away from when in a previous interview she said she usually goes with the challenge and not the one who is all put together. Definitely point for Bryan because Pete was definitely the challenge imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:30 am

lleyki wrote:
Madz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Why not? It happened.

IMO, I just don't see her bringing up a hot and heavy 3 hour make out session with her f2 guy.  Rachel has said in interviews it's tough for him to watch her dates and kissing with other guys, so why bring this up?  She could have skimmed over it, but she didn't.

It's not like she brought it up in the context of moments she loved the most during the season. She was talking about moments that she may not have been excited about her family having to watch. So yeah, her in a hot tub with a guy would likely qualify as one of those moments. And yes, she didn't have to say she enjoyed it but she also didn't have to add the qualifier of "at the time". Really we can play semantics all day long with her words.

I must add that we have seen her gush about the first kiss all over media so the girl is not shy to admit she likes a scene some find too much. Me thinks her not being proud of one scene but does not mind gushing about the kiss is an indication of her F1
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:42 am

Good point @djogbenyuie :yes:

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:52 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Madz wrote:

IMO, I just don't see her bringing up a hot and heavy 3 hour make out session with her f2 guy.  Rachel has said in interviews it's tough for him to watch her dates and kissing with other guys, so why bring this up?  She could have skimmed over it, but she didn't.

It's not like she brought it up in the context of moments she loved the most during the season. She was talking about moments that she may not have been excited about her family having to watch. So yeah, her in a hot tub with a guy would likely qualify as one of those moments. And yes, she didn't have to say she enjoyed it but she also didn't have to add the qualifier of "at the time". Really we can play semantics all day long with her words.

I must add that we have seen her gush about the first kiss all over media so the girl is not shy to admit she likes a scene some find too much. Me thinks her not being proud of one scene but does not mind gushing about the kiss is an indication of her F1

I agree - being embarrassed by the hot tub scene seems strange if Peter was her F1...what would be the big deal?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 am

sfrank wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I agree - being embarrassed by the hot tub scene seems strange if Peter was her F1...what would be the big deal?

I'm positive at this point B is F1 but If I were rachel and that make hot tub session was between me and any man (F1 or not) I wouldn't want my family seeing it cause that was beyond just kissing. she was basically riding peter in that tub. I wouldn't wanna talk about it either, it's only worse that the guy isn't her fiancé
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:22 am

sdmom wrote:New HTD preview
Dean's
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_0BkaIQtLU

Bryan's (she called him Baby!)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvyGzd4WVpY
Rachel calls Bryan baby. laugh out loud Yeah, just another clue amongst the gazillion (exaggerating) others that Bryan is her F1. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 am

FashionLover wrote:
sfrank wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

I'm positive at this point B is F1 but If I were rachel and that make hot tub session was between me and any man (F1 or not) I wouldn't want my family seeing it cause that was beyond just kissing. she was basically riding peter in that tub. I wouldn't wanna talk about it either, it's only worse that the guy isn't her fiancé

That hot tub scene was 100% producer driven IMO...I mean they both just conveniently had swimsuits and trunks on hand? come on! cantstopl

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:10 am

The happiness and ease that is Rachel and Bryan together is so lovely behold. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 69 1f60d
Bryan and Rachel are a Smiling, Comfortable, Passionate, Intellectual, Spicy, Dynamic, Charismatic Couple. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 69 1f44a  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 69 1f44a  
What an awesome pair. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 69 1f4aa  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 69 1f4aa
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 am

Exactly @sfrank. This is nothing new. It's almost like props (trees, lighting) in a play that are there to create a narrative of what the director wants you to see. In this case there was a hot tub scene complete with a bikini and trunks to fit the narrative that TP wanted us to see. IMO of course.

Last edited by quietpal on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 am

but then what part of this show isn't producer driven? for me they are two adults who would have said no If they didn't want to be in that hot tub. That could have easily been Bryan in there too, and it would have still been producer driven. Whichever way they got in there, they choose to give the performance they did. We've had hot tub scenes in the past that seemed to come out of nowhere and they were sooo tame compared to what p and r did.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips