SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by quietpal Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:29 am

Not to rehash this too much, but some people like myself just saw it as awkward. Nothing more. So. In that sense, not like other hot tub scenes I've seen in the past.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 am

FashionLover wrote:but then what part of this show isn't producer driven? for me they are two adults who would have said no If they didn't want to be in that hot tub. That could have easily been Bryan in there too, and it would have still been producer driven. Whichever way they got in there, they choose to give the performance they did. We've had hot tub scenes in the past that seemed to come out of nowhere and they were sooo tame compared to what p and r did.

How so? Was she naked?! giggling It looked pretty tame to me...The full scene is about 30 -40 secs. She straddles him, he's got his hand on her back and they kiss. And repeat the same shot from different angles. What am I missing?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:14 am

There weren't even good moans or roaming hands. J/K I think they enjoyed it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:14 am

sfrank wrote:
Madz wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/

More proof Bryan is F1 - as we have seen on multiple meet up weekend -  Bryan is MIA and Peter all over SM (as usual). Also. she knocks the men who "gossip like women" cantstopl *COUGH* Peter and Dean"
ITA, especially the gossip queens part. cantstopl
My speculation is one of the reasons she said she feels reassured every day that she made the right decision is also because she saw her other frontrunners Dean and Peter being xoxo gossip girls and was turned off by it laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:09 am

makeover wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Madz wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/

More proof Bryan is F1 - as we have seen on multiple meet up weekend -  Bryan is MIA and Peter all over SM (as usual). Also. she knocks the men who "gossip like women" cantstopl *COUGH* Peter and Dean"
ITA, especially the gossip queens part. cantstopl
My speculation is one of the reasons she said she feels reassured every day that she made the right decision is also because she saw her other frontrunners Dean and Peter being xoxo gossip girls and was turned off by it laugh out loud.
Love Rachel more and more each interview. Rachel shocked by the pettiness of the men and the "gossips queens".. Me too.  cantstopl rofl

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 70 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:30 am

Her shade to Peter just gave me LIFE. I knew girl wasn't gonna play laugh out loud I also love that she says she is reassured every day she made right right choice, I hope she reminds herself that during the hate she'll receive for not choosing SM's golden boy

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:42 am

Rachel knows how to gather them with talent. She won't take any bs, and these episodes might have been really eye opening for her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:43 am

But everyone was gossiping though..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:51 am

Well Rachel and her squad were acting the same way last year! jMO
I think they guys knew she was all in with Byran just like they knew Nick was all in with V!

I feel Peter is getting somewhat the same edit as Rachel got last year! Rachel never told Nick she was IN love with him, until she was on the FD !
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 am

@Hotmomma there is something wrong with ur Avi!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:53 am

Carine wrote:But everyone was gossiping though..?

They're called "guy/girl chats" and it's been explained time and time again by contestants how they work. The producers pull a couple guys/girls apart and tell them to discuss a certain topic, usually what they think is happening on the date that day. The producers than ask questions to get the footage they want. They are always so fake and produced and I don't even think Peter's said anything bad apart from saying Rachel is too good for Bryan. I don't get what he supposedly said in the last episode that was so bad. I watched the first half of the episode later, because I was busy and after reading people's comments, I was really confused since I don't think he said anything bad. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:56 am

Hotmomma wrote:Well Rachel and her squad were acting the same way last year! jMO
I think they guys knew she was all in with Byran just like they knew Nick was all in with V!

I feel Peter is getting somewhat the same edit as Rachel got last year!  Rachel never told Nick she was IN love with him, until she was on the FD !
JMO

I agree - and I think Dean shows this too. On their last one on one - it looked like he was really struggling not to just tell Rachel - it was obvious that she was crazy over Brian and that's why he wasn't going to open up. They must know - and Peter even tells Rachel she is pretty easy to read.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips