SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:25 am

I'm pretty sure Jordan does have a medical issue. I vaguely remember him previously tweeting or talking about something in regards to his heart that's he's had since he was young (nothing too major I don't think), but I could be wrong!

It looks like JoJo was up really early considering she was liking his tweets and now she's liking a fan's video of them. She could be heading out to Chico if that's where Jordan went. The reunion has to be relatively soon judging by the way JoJo said it.

Here's the fan video she liked:
https://instagram.com/p/BW7jI1ZBAEH/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 am

Jo is definitely involved in all his travel issues because she favd his tweet about the uber driver too laugh out loud

And that fan video is so adorable!! She captured so many awesome moments, I love how many times Baddy just spontaneously kisses Jo on the shoulder and cheek heartbeat And totally forgot he was helping her take out 1 million pins from her pony when they went to Mohegan Sun laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

aviej wrote:^ They may not be in Green Bay today but they were at the start of the weekend. There was a snap where you could have seen Lambeau Field opposite to where they were. Anyways, glad to see he had fun and spend time with his best bud.  I'm sure there are two people - I mean, one person and one animal, laugh out loud anxious to see Jordan though.

:gotcha: You mean I missed him in two places? Soooo close, yet so far away! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 pm

She is so sweet in all her replies to the fans, literally biggest sweetheart ever imo. Also looks like she was working out at 6:30am today, which explains why she was up so early.

https://instagram.com/p/BW73pF0H0TI/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Interesting podcast about Tom's insight about having Jordan as a partner in the new gig. Essentially, he says Jordan has drive, he wants to be successful. He is a hard worker and is always very prepared. He mentioned that Jordan brings personality to the team - he has the "it" factor that the employers love and the television crew. He mentioned as well that he brings a huge following to the show, coming off the Bachelorette. One time Jordan asked Tom what brand underwear he wears because he wanted to be prepared for the questions that may come from his Hollywood Reporter interview laugh out loud. He also mentioned that he was impressed by his knowledge and he thinks that by being a former quarterback who played in the SEC that he would be able to look at the game from a fresh perspective - that QBs make the best game analysts.

So nothing but a good report from Tom. Here's the link:

http://www.dmbreport.com/2017/07/tom-hart-talks-jordan-rodgers-the-bachelorette-his-favorite-assignments-in-sec/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:33 pm

laugh out loud
Jordan Rodgers  @JRodgers11
Don't listen to TLC, a scrub CAN get love even when he is hanging on the passenger side of his best friends ride, hollering. #patchyisin
Andrew East‏ @AndrewDEast
Two years ago this happened. Looking like a scrub with the white v neck and scruff, but she still said yes @shawnjohnson #engaged #shesaidy
ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 23 DFgr8hAXsAAxeZz
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the tweet Baddy was responding to.)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud
Jordan Rodgers  @JRodgers11
Don't listen to TLC, a scrub CAN get love even when he is hanging on the passenger side of his best friends ride, hollering. #patchyisin
It's even cuter because he's responding to Andrew East posting a pic proposing to Shawn Johnson and calling himself a scrub but she still said yes laugh out loud He and Andrew tweet/tease each other so I think they're buddies.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Yes!  I was going to go back and grab it to add to the tweet but didn't.  Thanks for adding the explanation for those that don't follow or see his tweets.

ETA: Added Andrew's tweet.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Luke and Jordan's friend Jared regularly hangs out with Andrew and Shawn in Nashville per IG, so I think they're all buddies!

That's the good thing about JoJo and Jordan potentially moving to Nashville down the line. They would already have that built in base, so that's nice!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 am

Jeez I think little muffin is having a rough day on sm, so many mean comments about her body all over insta and Twitter. I think it's just 1-2 people but they're really vocal and post over and over. She's just thanked her fans and not responded to the others. Ahh double bummer since she's home alone too right now.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 am

She's always handled the trolls well. Don't engage, simply block.

Jordan is in Chico and it looks like one of his Nashville buddies is there as well as they were on a hike. He hasn't been to Chico since their engagement/anniversary party in May, so I bet he has metpro work to do and Jared might have tagged along so he can see his friend that he doesn't see often.

JoJo's working at her flip house right now, which is crazy considering what time it is! It looks like they're heading towards the finishing stages of the house, so she might not be able to head anywhere for long periods of time. I'm thinking she'll either head out there midweek or she'll just wait until his reunion, which has to be fairly soon going off of what she has said.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:25 am

Seriously, JoJo is so sweet and her body is amazing. The trolls are horrible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel