SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:33 am

That troll is a lunatic creating several accounts and constantly attacking Jojo and Jordan. It's a good thing that they just ignore these crazies. It's so cute that Jackson is there while Jojo is busy working.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 am

I just watched her insta story from last night and started laughing at the squeaky ball and Jackson cocking his head at her laugh out loud He is such a little human being.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 am

JoJo was apparently on Ashley and Ben's podcast. Anyone had a listen to it?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:25 am

elena.shayk wrote:JoJo was apparently on Ashley and Ben's podcast. Anyone had a listen to it?
I just saw those crazy tweets too laugh out loud and went to investigate. Looks like Jo was on last night: https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

I'll listen and will report back once I scold Jo on sm that she didn't mention Baddy enough ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 24 1710264613

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:36 am

I was able to just listen to the end of JoJo's part now at work while I had some free time. Becca, for whatever reason, tried to get JoJo to say Becca was the best part of being on the bachelor and bachelorette for her. Even Ashley I was like this is some serious fishing laugh out loud

JoJo said the best part of being on the bachelor was Becca and then in an annoyed voice said "are you happy I said your name first?" laugh out loud But JoJo very clearly said I met Jordan! when talking about the bachelorette.

Trolls are the worst and Becca probably shouldn't have fished her like that since the trolls go after her for everything even if she was just trying to be funny.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:I was able to just listen to the end of JoJo's part now at work while I had some free time. Becca, for whatever reason, tried to get JoJo to say Becca was the best part of being on the bachelor and bachelorette for her. Even Ashley I was like this is some serious fishing laugh out loud

JoJo said the best part of being on the bachelor was Becca and then in an annoyed voice said "are you happy I said your name first?" laugh out loud But JoJo very clearly said I met Jordan! when talking about the bachelorette.

Trolls are the worst and Becca probably shouldn't have fished her like that since the trolls go after her for everything even if she was just trying to be funny.
Thanks for the recap!!! Even here, sounds like Jo was being her sweet self and trying to make her friend happy. heartbeat her, she's such a gem.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:49 am

Fair enough the best thing to come out of The Bachelor was Becca and The Bachelorette was Jordan. She also said something about Robby how she didn't thought in the first weeks that he would go this far. Also said Jordan was definitely in her Top list right away.

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Yeah, not sure what the troll was complaining about, but I just don't think that troll likes Becca to begin with laugh out loud

Looks like Jordan's first game that he will be calling is in Louisiana on September 9th at 6:30
https://twitter.com/dave1037thegame/status/889865064911646721

ETA: never mind, now that guy is saying the prime time crew will be in Florida laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Just listened to the podcast. I won't say anything negative in a fan forum but Jo is the only reason I could listen laugh out loud Anywho, she said lots of interesting things- she didn't know she'd be the Ette until late so she's not surprised if some men were cast for Caila, producers know who are top 2-4 men before the season even starts, she was so tired after the m&g that she threw up, of course Jordan was the one she most wanted right away.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:14 pm

The following lists the Saturday Prime Time games that Jordan, Cole and Tom will be calling as announced by SEC:

Sept 2 - 7:30 PM SECN Georgia Southern at Auburn, Jordan Hare Stadium

Sept 9 - 7:30 PM SECN Northern Colorado at Florida, Ben Hill Griffin Stadium , Gainesville

Sept 16 - 7:30 PM SECN Kentucky Wildcats at South Carolina Gamecocks, Williams Brice Stadium, Columbia SC

Lots of travelling for Jordan starting in 5 weeks.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:36 pm

So he will be gone every week? for how many days? (sorry I've no knowledge of this) laugh out loud

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:49 pm

@elena.shayk he is calling all Saturday games and doing some inside studio stuff, Just like last year just the difference of doing all Saturday games now, so probably 3 days from what he said to someone on twitter 2 weeks ago
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel