SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Jojo having fun with the makeup artist and practicing her Australian accent. Who could be teaching her ? Only 1 person does Australian accent and it's Jordan. She sounded like her on the boat ride to Necker Island last February.
https://instagram.com/p/BXqzBxegKcm/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 50 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
vernie113 wrote:Jordan = Stubborn
Pretty much laugh out loud It's okay because I think he's exactly right for Jo.

I'm more impressed that he got a 4.0 at Vandy with a business degree and still played football, and talks about how hard he had to work and that's being an adult. What a freaking Baddy BOSS. Truly.

I'm impressed too. My take from today's podcast:
     1. Jordan mentioned that Luke is smarter than him.
     2. Jordan always talk about Jojo fondly.
     3. I'm happy that he shared the BTS during the finale. Now I get it why he's not close to the producers and was given a bad edit hehehe .
     4. He mentioned about Jay Cutler withdrawing from being a NFL Analyst earning around 400-500K and joining the Dolphins and upgrading his earning to 10M. This   makes me curious about Jordan's contract with ESPN and how much he's earning now that he's promoted as an anchor for the primetime show and also appearing in SEC NOW and other ESPN related shows.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:06 am

Ash2214 wrote:On another note, here's an extended version of JoJo's interview with ET:

http://www.etonline.com/news/223575_exclusive_jojo_fletcher_on_engagement_to_jordan_rodgers_1_year_later/ampdoc.html

I loved this interview, Jojo is glowing. Looks like there's more projects in the pipeline.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:55 am

Fully made-up lovely Joelle who is just glowing with love and happiness for her life with Jordan nowadays. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will be bitten by the wedding planning bug esp as Jordan starts his very hectic and high profile next 4 months. I am sure with his fiancée's loving support he'd be as successful as his first year at ESPN/SEC. They just hitched their wagon to the stars!
https://instagram.com/p/BXriOAWlc_p/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:09 am

Staggering!!! This video was taken taken 9 months ago continues to amass an insane number of views = 948,300!! Wow!
https://instagram.com/p/BW2j7QgHvC1/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 am

vernie113 wrote:Jojo having fun with the makeup artist and practicing her Australian accent. Who could be teaching her ? Only 1 person does Australian accent and it's Jordan. She sounded like her on the boat ride to Necker Island last February.
  1. r

Hardly Australian IMO - I'm an Aussie

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 am

Jo fav'd and responded with a bunch of smileys to a fan who said listening to Baddy talk about Jo melts her heart. It's really true!! Even his voice changes when he's talking about her and especially to her. It's the cutest thing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:32 am

Just Looking wrote:
vernie113 wrote:Jojo having fun with the makeup artist and practicing her Australian accent. Who could be teaching her ? Only 1 person does Australian accent and it's Jordan. She sounded like her on the boat ride to Necker Island last February.

1. r

Hardly Australian IMO - I'm an Aussie

I don't think JoJo is being serious, just playing around and I think she's probably well aware she doesn't have a perfect Australian accent.

Jordan's is very good though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:21 am

The Australian accent is a running joke CMIIW? She's probably goofing around trying to be as good as Jordan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The Australian accent is a running joke CMIIW? She's probably goofing around trying to be as good as Jordan.

Correct! Back in his football days Jordan played with a couple of guys from Australia and they would just joke around and try to make him practice to get their accent since they were friends.

Jordan's is actually very good and JoJo and Jordan always joke about how Jordan will just randomly speak in the accent to her just to have fun. Emma, who was her make up artist yesterday, is also from Australia.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11 pm

As Jojo said in a People interview, she melts whenever Jordan talks to her with the Australian accent. Remember he even dreams and spoke with an Irish accent one time. I think he endears himself more (if that is even possible) when he talks to her with an accent.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The Australian accent is a running joke CMIIW? She's probably goofing around trying to be as good as Jordan.

Correct! Back in his football days Jordan played with a couple of guys from Australia and they would just joke around and try to make him practice to get their accent since they were friends.

Jordan's is actually very good and JoJo and Jordan always joke about how Jordan will just randomly speak in the accent to her just to have fun. Emma, who was her make up artist yesterday, is also from Australia.
Did he really play with people from Australia? I always thought the accent happened while in Canada he and his roommate were kind of stranded indoors and they came up with silly accents and an Australian one is the one that stuck. At least that is what I heard him say in an interview with Garbage Time I think. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel