SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Topazgold Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:33 am

IMO neither pic are immoral.

Peters is a model pic & Brian's is a pair of used underwear from a show where he called the lead "sloppy seconds".  Something he himself decided to remind everyone he said months after the fact.

Last edited by Topazgold on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:41 am

ElonM wrote:Peter doesn't have a sister. He has a brother with two kids who live in New Jersey. And that's an old photo probably from July 4th. imo As of yesterday, he has since shaved. Smiley

does it make a huge difference if he has a brother or a sister? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 38 2498057887
my point was that in his close family, they have a dog...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:46 am

Topazgold wrote:IMO neither pic are immoral.

Peters is a model pic & Brian's is a pair of used underwater from a show where he called the lead "sloppy seconds".  Something he himself decided to remind everyone he said months after the fact.

agree... I was just making a point versus the underwear that was said immoral Hugesmile

sleeping with the lead a la kaitlyn/nick in the middle of the show is IMO way more debattable than an underwear put on a bed with nobody inside.... or a NUDE Peter model with his hands in front .... :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 am

But even if someone said it was immoral in Bryan's thread, this is Peter's thread. Idk if we're allowed to compare the guys like that because it'll easily get off topic. Every negative opinion doesn't need to be countered with 'but so and so posts this...' We can be selectively annoyed, unimpressed, or even outraged if that's your thing. JMO. I guess it's that time of the season...

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 am

@HEA I was speaking about Peters nude pic(s) and not finding them immoral. 

Kaitlyn was the Bachelorette 2 seasons ago and IMO has no baring on the rumoured F2 and/or Rachel's season.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:01 am

Ok...let's start anew after this post.
It's a nice beautiful Sunday morning.
How's that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:02 am

HEA wrote:
ElonM wrote:Peter doesn't have a sister. He has a brother with two kids who live in New Jersey. And that's an old photo probably from July 4th. imo As of yesterday, he has since shaved. Smiley

does it make a huge difference if he has a brother or a sister? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 38 2498057887

Peter has a puppy too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:03 am

I am well aware it is peter sleughting thread but how am I going to sleugh without comparison. it was said that the other guy was more F2 by posting an underwear. My point was to say the same with Peter. and I could not post my point in Bryan thread.. that is all

For the record, I am not a pro or anti Peter. For me his IG became quite off puting but nothing more

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 am

@Kashathediva agreed. Happy Sunday everyone! handwave

Is it Monday yet?!? Lol laugh out loud

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 am

mindless wrote:
HEA wrote:

Peter has a puppy too.

HA! I thought I read it somewhere! Puppies are such a joy. :Bendog

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 am

HEA wrote:

I was stating facts. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:09 am

I forgot about Daisy. We need more Daisy. laugh out loud

I still don't understand why he's hiding her.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo