SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Alanna Perhaps.  I don't know. I love JoJo, so I think she is too sweet.  I honestly think he would be all into an Andi.  I think Peter is very into appearances.  I really have no idea though, since he has no sign of exes on his SM.  

I could see Rachel getting past night one and farther since she is accomplished, but I think she would have been there because TPTB would want her.  She is a bit of a unicorn herself on this show.  A person with an actual successful career.

JMO.
I don't know, I was trying to imagine the direct opposite of Rachel and that's Jo imo. Andi and Rachel seem very similar to me, but who knows. Perhaps a blonde like Lauren B or Whit? I'll be fascinated to watch him be all up in a woman's space and adoring her when it's his turn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:34 pm

@Alanna I guess, I just think Peter isn't actually that nice. JoJo is so sweet, I don't think she would be down with the pettiness Peter has shown. Andi has a bit of a mean streak herself, so I can see that.

I think Peter is into brunettes, I doubt he would be with a blonde. But then again, I don't understand Peter's lack of attraction to Rachel, because she is beautiful and the total package. I won't even speculate.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:19 pm

sdmom wrote:There's another new preview on twitter, posted in SM thread.
Peter Peter oh Peter, we know you are not a fan of Bryan, but pettiness is not a look on you.

I can't listen to it right now, what did he say? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Basically he goes on another Bryan middle school, mean girl tirade of jealousy only this time he does it on his own. Eric appears to stay out of it. Again, it's done behind Bryan's back after he leaves on his date.
The interesting thing to me is this is the second time this season, TPTB portray these negative attributes. IMO there is no way to white wash what he says about another person behind their back. This would not bode well for someone signing on to be the next lead. Not at all. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Peter will deliver the petty and bitterness after the aftr, IMO. He's still not over his ego getting bruised, it stings.

Sign that contract, Peter TPBP have just given you a taste how they'll treat you as the lead. It won't be the golden boy edit, it'll show his true colours. Jmo

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 pm

That is no surprise to sleuthers. We have been saying this from the beginning. He is all about image, and what people think of him. He writes novels about being kind and has the nerve to behave like a teen towards a contestant. This from a guy who doesn't want to be the F1 IMHO and has no attraction at all towards the lead.

If he's TB, good luck. If TPTB left that in, there's more where that came from if he's TB IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:07 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Aria wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:

The question from @quietpal was around what sleuthing has been done to in any way hint that Peter might be F1. To my knowledge, the only thing that is somewhat of a loose end in the Bryan sleuthing is #grassgate, wherein people cannot find pictures of the SHV house that show grass similar to that which is in Rachel's July 4th post. The conversation there seems to be tha (with Peter having also posted a picture where the grass looks the same) it's possible that R & P  were together and not R & B.

Not saying this is my POV, or that I even place that into consideration personally, but that's what I was referring to.

The "proof" for Peter to be F1 is so minimal, that I was noting how hard I would laugh if the grass were indeed the proof after all of the findings in the contrary.

I wasn't sure if it was ever posted here or not, but I have looked at the property listing and the grass section where Rachel was lying is part of the property. As per forum rules, I have not included the source or address.

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 63 Img_1611

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 63 Img_1612

Aria, I have posted before about grass and I don't mean to belabor the point.  This picture looks like sod or astroturf to me.  Some folks had this laid down because the grass was too bad this summer.  Both photos of Rachel and Peter looked IMO like real grass.  Sometimes pictures vs. seeing it in person are different.  I can only comment that many areas in/around LA don't have what I call "nice" grass this season.  The astroturf, etc. comes in varying degrees of
"quality".   When I look at the photo I see lines where sections of either sod or turf were laid.  Grass in this area doesn't grow in neat sections like that.  All is JMO.
@pavalygurl I agree that the first picture doesn't look like real grass IMO, but the second picture does look like real grass and could be where Rachel was laying in the SM pic IMO

Last edited by Al on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:10 pm

I pay attention to what rachel is saying and a statement like "He knows and Understands me better than anyone in this journey" (or something like that) is quite bold.

Yes, but if it is a case about paying attention to what Rachel is saying, she has also said as far back as Week 6 that Bryan gets and accepts her for exactly who she is and she's never had that from anyone. And she has reiterated this on her second 1 on 1 with Bryan and when telling his mother what she sees in him on his HTD. 

She stressed to his mother that no man has ever treated her the way Bryan does. So if we're paying attention to Rachel's own words, then wouldn't it make sense why she feels what she does for Bryan and why she might have chosen him and yet so many seem so angry and resentful towards her about it.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:21 pm

To me Peter's a normal guy who doesn't like someone else on the show, much like Shawn in Kaitlyn's season. I don't really get the animosity towards him but each to their own.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Well I don't get the animosity toward Bryan everywhere, Peter is only getting called out for being petty and bitter, and talking trash behind people's backs. Peter is calling Bryan fake, when he himself is showing to be a fake hypocrite. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:34 pm

lleyki wrote:
I pay attention to what rachel is saying and a statement like "He knows and Understands me better than anyone in this journey" (or something like that) is quite bold.

Yes, but if it is a case about paying attention to what Rachel is saying, she has also weeks back that Bryan gets and accepts her for exactly who she is and she's never had that from anyone. And she has reiterated this on her second 1 on 1 with Bryan and when telling his mother what she sees in him on his HTD. 

She stressed to his mother that no man has ever treated her the way Bryan does. So if we're paying attention to Rachel's own words, then wouldn't it make sense why she feels what she does for Bryan and why she might have chosen him and yet so many seem so angry and resentful towards her about it.

well seeing as I have never once questioned Rachel's choice of Bryan, I'm confused where you're seeing this anger and resentfulness. Once again, I personally listen when she says something about the guys, whichever one it may be, because she has a reason for saying what she does. In this scenario, I was only talking about peter, I don't remember bringing Bryan into it or dismissing anything rachel said about him.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Then there's him not liking Rachel and pretty much anything he does. That's fine but I'm not seeing where people here are hating on Bryan when it seems like most of the posts are positive about him and negative about Peter. Maybe I'm in the wrong threads? no idea

I'm not complaining as much as not really understanding what's so bad about Peter. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same about others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo