SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:38 pm

The only place I see any negativity toward Peter is this site. It's refreshing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

teamdean - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:38 pm

albean99 wrote:To me Peter's a normal guy who doesn't like someone else on the show, much like Shawn in Kaitlyn's season. I don't really get the animosity towards him but each to their own.
Just like Nick did he never said a bad word about Shawn and wished them well. Bryan imo is being the classy gentleman that we have gotten to know and has never said anything bad about Peter. To me that shows true class imo. Not so much for Peter !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:39 pm

albean99 wrote:To me Peter's a normal guy who doesn't like someone else on the show, much like Shawn in Kaitlyn's season. I don't really get the animosity towards him but each to their own.

I wouldn't care if Peter didn't like Bryan, but it's the reasoning behind it and the hypocrisy of his social media activity. As petty as Shawn was with TOG comments and making fun of his ring toss, he never stereotyped Nick based on his looks or age or geographical location. And when people made fun of Shawn for being controlling and jealous and made fun of his nose at AFR, he didn't go on this self-righteous tirade about how people need to be nicer to each other. I like Shawn now, but I didn't back then because of how immature and petty he was with the Nick stuff, but he never came off fake and hypocritical to me like Peter does, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Whether you Love to love him, or love to hate him or wish he wasn't as loved on social media or whatever your stand maybe on peter, the guy clearly triggers enough emotions (positive and negative) to have people talking about him. If he was sooo boring, majority of posts on here/tweets/sm wouldn't be about him. I'm personally looking forward to monday cause I'll be entertained. Since I'm indifferent to Bryan, I choose to pay attention to Peter and after the show is over I'll more than likely stop following all of them so it isn't that big a deal to me no idea
All is my opinion
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:33 pm

I'd be totally fine if Peter says things like "I am not a fan of Bryan, he seems disingenuous and I question why he's here. I don't know if he loves Rachel or loves the idea of being in love". Instead, he stereotypes people of Miami having fake boobs, fake asses, fake cheeks. That's my beef with him.
What if Bryan says "People from Mid-Western like Peter are so boring"? I am sure he'd crucified, but instead, people on twitter are praising Peter's honesty.
Trust me, I have seen many many hatred towards Bryan on sm. He's been called D-bag, troll, and even worse.
jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:38 pm

FashionLover wrote:Whether you Love to love him, or love to hate him or wish he wasn't as loved on social media  or whatever your stand maybe on peter, the guy clearly triggers enough emotions (positive and negative) to have people talking about him. If he was sooo boring, majority of posts on here/tweets/sm wouldn't be about him. I'm personally looking forward to monday cause I'll be entertained. Since I'm indifferent to Bryan, I choose to pay attention to Peter and after the show is over I'll more than likely stop following all of them so it isn't that big a deal to me no idea
All is my opinion

The conversation is about him because he has had a crazy fanaticism around him that has in turn led to the villifying of Bryan and now Rachel and on the other end, there are those who think all the praising is bull and ridiculous and so it's naturally created a debate. Great that some apparently don't see this Peter deification and subsequent hatred of Bryan but as someone noted, this is one of the few places online discussing this show where that is the case, likely because the Mods try to keep things balanced. But it's a freaking pit out there online. So yeah, when there are such over the top feelings, perhaps on both sides, you get debates. 

It's had diddly, IMO, to do with some super amazing personality that Peter has displayed that just gets people talking so much. In fact it's because he has so little personality that the debate is so pervasive because those who love him, as others have said, have been able to project all kinds of qualities onto him because he's so "mysterious and introspective and cautious and a gentleman" etc. etc. Because he's essentially a blank slate. A stuttering, mumbling, personality less blank slate, IMO. And then on the flip-side, there are others who keep reiterating that "no, he's just not into her". And so the debate continues. 

And for the record, I have seen many comments from viewers not interested at all in who Rachel picks, who think Peter is boring. It's not just here. There are boards where they think he will be an awful lead if he's not the F1 because he freaking dull.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:44 pm

IMO Peter's view on Bryan is from living with him 24/7 and mirrors Rachel's own sister questioning his "sincerity factor" after meeting in him person... ours views are from an edited TV show and SM... that's the difference IMO.

Alex sums it up nicely.......

tinobordyJust a friendly reminder that if all conclusions were based purely on what we see with our eyes, and nothing else, we’d still believe the Earth is flat. A lot of my friends and people I respect, inevitably, have come under scrutiny. We are all adults that have consciously placed ourselves on display, fully aware of the consequences and repercussions; so, by no means is anyone a victim here. Nevertheless, even though everyone is entitled to their opinion, I do believe we can all appreciate if those opinions (good or bad) were based on something more than just vague glimpses and alternative facts. The grounds behind many of the divisive decisions are not always revealed, nor always accredited to the responsible factors and individuals. Just keep in mind, even if perception is reality, portrayal is not a perspective, as you’re watching a TV show. Thanks! #asseenontv #thebachelorette #alternativefacts #teamrachel #teampeter #teamdean #portrayalisnotaperspective #theearthisround #sorrykyrie
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWtTg1-lKr8/

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:52 pm

IMO Peter's view on Bryan is from living with him 24/7 and mirrors Rachel's own sister questioning his "sincerity factor" after meeting in him person... ours views are from an edited TV show and SM... that's the difference IMO.

And IMO, I don't buy this "they lived together so they know each other so much". First of all, these people were virtual strangers to each other during this period, two, we have no evidence they spent time having long conversations talking about their lives, feelings, past, etc. Three, they spent time in a highly manipulated hamster wheel situation that in no way reflects real life. So I don't buy that just because these people were on a season together competing for one woman it means that Peter knows Bryan so well. For all we know, Bryan and Peter were only merely ever polite and barely spoke to each other. So how much would he really know about who Bryan is? 

But all that aside, the issue here IMO is WHAT Peter is saying and what that is, much like his buddy Dean, is nothing. It's all superficial and stereotyping crap. He's confident, from Miami and 37 so he must be fake and not genuine. That's it. That's been the basis of their issues with Bryan and their, or Peter's determination, that Bryan isn't good enough for or right for Rachel. This from a guy who Rachel has to ask to kiss her but he's passing judgement on Bryan's not being good enough for her. 

It's all petty crap and it does seem like it escalated from that watch. The clip clearly shows it's something on their mind. But while Eric chose to be an adult even if he was honest and pretty much laid it out that yeah, Rachel wearing the watch is pretty telling, he didn't use that to attack Bryan. 

I noticed that Eric just listened to Peter and said nothing and everything that's been said about Eric and I believe it, is that he's a straight shooter and yet he didn't join in on the attack against Bryan and maybe that's because he knows Bryan has done nothing to warrant that. It can be spun in all ways but IMO, all I see is petty little bitter Peter who wasn't into Rachel much himself but his little ego didn't like not thinking he was the most special one that she was chasing and begging to love her.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:53 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:IMO Peter's view on Bryan is from living with him 24/7 and mirrors Rachel's own sister questioning his "sincerity factor" after meeting in him person... ours views are from an edited TV show and SM... that's the difference IMO.

tinobordyJust a friendly reminder that if all conclusions were based purely on what we see with our eyes, and nothing else, we’d still believe the Earth is flat. A lot of my friends and people I respect, inevitably, have come under scrutiny. We are all adults that have consciously placed ourselves on display, fully aware of the consequences and repercussions; so, by no means is anyone a victim here. Nevertheless, even though everyone is entitled to their opinion, I do believe we can all appreciate if those opinions (good or bad) were based on something more than just vague glimpses and alternative facts. The grounds behind many of the divisive decisions are not always revealed, nor always accredited to the responsible factors and individuals. Just keep in mind, even if perception is reality, portrayal is not a perspective, as you’re watching a TV show. Thanks! #asseenontv #thebachelorette #alternativefacts #teamrachel #teampeter #teamdean #portrayalisnotaperspective #theearthisround #sorrykyrie

Isn't it interesting though that Bryan was never tagged or hashtagged on that post? just a thought
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:15 pm

FashionLover wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:IMO Peter's view on Bryan is from living with him 24/7 and mirrors Rachel's own sister questioning his "sincerity factor" after meeting in him person... ours views are from an edited TV show and SM... that's the difference IMO.

Isn't it interesting though that Bryan was never tagged or hashtagged on that post? just a thought

It was interesting to me too! Alex is right - we only see what the producers want us to see. If they want to show us every single time Peter was petty, but never show any of Bryan's faults, then Bryan looks like a saint and there is no Saint Peter. Not quite sure why they want to make Peter look bad, unless they have somebody else in mind for the next lead. If so, please let it be Alex!!!!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

It was interesting to me too!  Alex is right - we only see what the producers want us to see.  If they want to show us every single time Peter was petty, but never show any of Bryan's faults, then Bryan looks like a saint and there is no Saint Peter.  Not quite sure why they want to make Peter look bad, unless they have somebody else in mind for the next lead.  If so, please let it be Alex!!!!

Or Peter didn't like Bryan and was petty towards him while Bryan didn't care about Peter and wasn't petty towards him, so they don't have Bryan footage to show in that vein. It's always interesting debating hypotheticals because you can certainly make it work for whatever side of the debate you're on.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

It was interesting to me too!  Alex is right - we only see what the producers want us to see.  If they want to show us every single time Peter was petty, but never show any of Bryan's faults, then Bryan looks like a saint and there is no Saint Peter.  Not quite sure why they want to make Peter look bad, unless they have somebody else in mind for the next lead.  If so, please let it be Alex!!!!

Per the bolded:
I think Petey pissed production off someway somehow or someone just didn't like him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo