SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:10 pm

His edit is very strange to me. He is getting the F1 unsure of proposing edit.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-hometown-dates-first-look-peter-not-ready-marriage-182946628.html
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Peter, dang nambit gawd darn it, just leave already. Stop kicking this can down the aisle already laugh out loud

I'm guessing this is leading to him opening up and being ready to propose before he's unceremoniously dumped in front of a hotel dumpster or something. Then he'll learn his lesson real good and be ready for the lead. Ho hum Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Eric!!!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:22 pm

I'm sorry but Peter looks really old in that still of the video. Like he is 45 or something.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:23 pm

This edits are frustrating. In as much as I don't care for Bryan, I want him and Rachel to get a fair shot of resonating with the viewers cause all this is making me think of the Becca/Chris situation where it seemed like he ended up settling for Whitney cause Becca wasn't ready. I'm not saying this is the case, but if the producers edit this as Rachel pushing pushing for Peter but he ends up not getting there, people are gonna be like "oh, she wanted peter but got Bryan cause he's the one who proposed" type thing. For once show us the love story of the people who end up together urgh
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 pm

@FashionLover agree it is frustrating.

Unless perhaps she lets him go early and it comes out of Rachels mouth both on the show and after that she did not fall for him and so she is letting him go.

But even then folks will find something to nitpic about. JMO

Besides, Bryans edit is guaranteed to take a nose dive to distract from the fact that he was the one she has already mentally chosen.

IMO she really is just playing the season out at this point, just like many other leads before her. Unfortunately for the "game" POV thats not going to generate drama and suspense. The only way the editors have to create that is to throw doubt at the F1s storyline.
Which means the F1's edit is going to deteriorate (more) and soon. JMO and this has been consistent through many seasons.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Awww, Peter & his niece...so sweet! I'm melting too, BigRach!

Loving Eric more and more! It's a shame we've seen so little of him & Rachel together. They should have focused more on Eric and less on Lee, ugh!

Rachel really got a good group of guys and while I love Peter best; I think she'll be all right with any of the top 3 guys. For me, I'd rank them Peter, Eric, Bryan & Dean (he's sooo young IMO).

Darn it, I want a surprise ending!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:45 pm

It sounds like Peter may be sort of like Dean, in that he doesn't necessarily believe in the constraints of traditional marriage. He should have told her that long before this point. With all his wanting to talk all the time, on a dating show that ends in a proposal/engagement, funny how he left that out. Sounds like his mom thinks he would live with, have children with someone without that legal commitment. IMO, yuck! That is not Rachel at all. She is looking for traditional marriage and family. ugh

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:50 pm

I think they have shown Rachel's love story with Eric each and every week except episode 5, when there was only a few seconds between them. I have watched them over and over, so I know. But it's funny, I keep hearing viewers say that but it depends I think on who you favor and who you are watching for. For instance, on Desiree's season, I couldn't understand how folks thought Chris was the winner when I didn't really see a love story between them, only a friendship. I didn't even think they showed too much of Chris ever. But at the end, I was like OF COURSE, he's the one, it's so perfect and so OBVIOUS. LOL Just like some were TeamPeter before the season started I was TeamEric so I am watching them. Every week, there are very tender moments and a very natural development of a love story. For me, Rachel + Eric = reciprocity.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:50 pm

SFoster wrote:It sounds like Peter may be sort of like Dean, in that he doesn't necessarily believe in the constraints of traditional marriage. He should have told her that long before this point. With all his wanting to talk all the time, on a dating show that ends in a proposal/engagement, funny how he left that out. Sounds like his mom thinks he would live with, have children with someone without that legal commitment. IMO, yuck!  That is not Rachel at all. She is looking for traditional marriage and family. ugh

That's not how I understood it. I took it to mean that he is ready for a serious relationship and would eventually get down on one knee, just not in the shows time frame. Realistically that's more believable IMO but we're dealing with this franchise where you're expected to get engaged when the day before you had other relationships so no idea
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 pm

I don't see how this is similar to Chris, Becca and Whit. I'm sorry but Peter could have been all in and it wouldn't haven't changed anything, She was always going to pick Bryan. Her body language and actions during the show tells me that.

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:53 pm

And what Peter said to the priest reflects that too. Peter says marriage "improves" the love between two people, which is very strange. For one thing, it's not necessarily true. For another thing, marriage says you are committed regardless as to "improvement" or "hurdles". You promise/pledge to endure regardless.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo