SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:30 pm

And this is related to Rachel how, exactly? Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Seriously though. What am I watching?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

I think Dean needs to seek some grief counselling. He is still so hurt by his mother's passing and his fathers distance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

How is this related to Rachel? This is not the time nor place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:This is an important conversation to have. I'm not sure that this is the right platform.

Of course, it's not the right platform. The father did the best he could with the tools he had. The child did not understand the tools the father had and why he could not do better. It's the same song throughout history. When the child gets older and more mature and is in a similar situation without the best tools he will remember this and maybe do better. Maybe not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 pm

I hate every second of this being shown on tv.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 87b72b10 team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 86669110 team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

I feel so bad for Dean. I get he could have chosen not to see his dad for hometowns but still I think he had that hope that all children do with their parents. It's just sad and heartbreaking to watch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm actually annoyed at Dean here. I know that there was producer manipulation at play, but there was no reason for him to force his father to have this very personal conversation on TV to be judged by 6 million people. The father doesn't seem evil, just someone who was struggling with tragedy and dealt with it the best way he could. He clearly made mistakes, but that should be dealt with privately. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Please, turn off the cameras. This is not respectful to the family, opening them to this scrutiny. TPTB went too far

Kind of like with Lee? They have never been respectful and never will be.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:33 pm

mercieme wrote:
Diana wrote:Okay it's all good and dandy to be realistic and yada yada but if he suddenly has a change of heart and gets engaged as the Bachelor, oh man Rolling Eyes  dizzy
I have nothing but love for big Rach but she also was similar to Peter on her seasons (her own words) with Nick IMO and i don't have an issue with her getting the gig she has now team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887 It's how the works with the recycled leads IMO.

I disagree. Yes, Rachel was skeptical about the process actually working but she never seemed like she wasn't into Nick and they did have a strong connection and seemingly a great friendship. Rachel was just hesitant about saying I Love You. But you never doubted that she was very much into Nick. That is not the same with Peter. It's not that Peter is just not ready perhaps for a proposal in such a short time, it's that he seems to have physical and emotional walls up.

It's why, IMO, there have been so many times this season of feeling like Rachel is more into him than her. He just seems so removed and arms length with her. And by the way, am I the only one who notices that Peter harps on his fears and concerns about proposing in the short time and it maybe being too soon and not wanting to make a mistake, etc. etc. as if Rachel's accepting is a foregone conclusion. Like shouldn't one of his fears be the possibility that he may not even be her choice?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Honestly, I'm cruel as eff because I don't care about this being on tv personally, but Dean needs to work through this on his own and leave the dad alone imo. He did what he could and Dean is an adult now, he can handle his issues independently.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:34 pm

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 DE-tKrCXkAEVRHU
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC
"Dean's my beautiful surprise." - Rachel
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo