SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:50 pm

Rachel is so accepting and forgiving of all people, in all different circumstances, total class! She doesn't even raise an eyebrow. I love how she was calming Dean down on his own HTD, when it's usually the reverse.

There's the contrast between Dean and the way he's not been able to forgive and reconnect and communicate with his dad and his family. Whereas Eric, despite all that his family was about, loves them unconditionally today, reached out to them discussed the hurt and mended it and moved forward. I love that. Yet Dean and Eric are very good friends.

We hear Eric use the word unconditional love tonight. We hear Bryan say that IF things go well tonight with his family, then he MAY tell Rachel he's in love with her. But he will just have to wait and see how things go, he doesn't know. So he only loves her if things go well with his family. Well, how about this? With the cameras on you, I'm sure things will go well enough for you to say ILY. Suspect

SFoster

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:51 pm

I love hometowns usually but this one was pretty meh. Eric's family were the stars of the episode.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 pm

I found Rachel to be the star of this episode, also. She handled each family with grace and class. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:58 pm

@Kashathediva I agree! It was tough to watch and she lived every single one laugh out loud

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:58 pm

I softened towards Peter a little tonight. The producers have been coaching him on how to slow down his words and articulate. So that's better.  And it seemed like Rachel was more passionate and loving with Peter than with Bryan. But still all in all, she should have let Peter go long ago. He has never been into her i.e his walls are up and never let down.

For me, Rachel and Bryan are sterile. There is no emotion coming across to me. I don't feel anything. It's like they are both acting. Sorry, that's what I feel. I didn't like his family. We only heard from his mom, don't care for her. Don't care for him. No warmth. No nothing. Just pretend kissing that is gross imo. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 am

Rachel is one of the best leads In Recent years. Probably ever ! The way she handles herself and the contestants :claphands

Class act IMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 am

Rachel is doing a great job.   

I really dont see Rachel with any of them.

Peter is grating on my last nerve. up until last week he didnt bother me at all.   This week good god...GO home!!!

If I had to pick af the three I guess it would be Bryan.  After hometowns he has convinced me of his sincerity a little more.

And Well i just love Eric.  What a sweetheart.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:05 am

Fun fact: Even in heels, the Bachelorette can ball.
team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 687f741aae3a488710b2f4094e1e5165
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-hometown-dates-recap-marrying-family-020100474.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:06 am

For all the Eric fans, he is partying it up at the Sagamore Pendry at Fell's Point tonight. His mom and dad and sister Brittny are there, as well as many Hampton U alumni and friends, including his best friend MIke C from LA. They are slightly tipsy I think but Eric is adorable introducing every person I think. Lots of pretty girls too. Very dressy affair as well. And it was a viewing party as well, of course.  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 4256136633

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:06 am

IMO leads that pick early and remain resolute are an editing nightmare for production.

The result when the show gets aired is a skewed version to keep the illusion of the game alive.
happened to all 3 of the latest bettes imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:06 am

kerriway wrote:Rachel just whispered 'Me too' to Bryan. Me too what? He probably said I miss you....she's always treating him different. The other guys are just a MOT.
They routinely try to communicate outside of the mic, imo. This is another example. Great catch. I've been watching them for that. When she gave him a group date rose a few episodes ago, I think she promised him he had a one-on-one coming or some such. Hard to make out. But she was def trying to tell him something.

JoJo and Jordan did this, too, and it was a tell for me with them. That's why this is so notable for me with R and B now.

Eric for Bachelor! If not him, I don't see who in her F4 would be a good candidate for a myriad of reasons.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 am

I really don't see her having a long lasting relationship with any of them and it sucks because she's been such a trooper this season and I wanted it to work for her more than I have any lead in recent years. I hope this catapults her career at least and that she gets some great opportunities after this.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo