SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 pm

@agentcurls ,thank you for that beautiful picture .
They really look like a perfect fit imo. Rachel looks so happy here and that even before Bryan told her he was in love with her!

@Maddy, I'm also watching from the beginning and yes their story feels magical. I'm loving it.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 am

Bookworm85 wrote:@Just Looking I think in Rachel's mind, because it took her so long to see that Bryan was not "too good to be true," and it's something she wrestled with, on her end, it's a surprise. I don't think the season had aired yet when she said "you won't be able to tell," but she coudn't really know that because they don't know how things will be edited when the show actually airs. I think she's mostly talking about her perspective. Plus, IMO, there's the actual proof we have that Bryan is F1.
That makes sense - thanks for explaining

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 am

SelmaHB wrote::fanningfan  :fanningfan

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Captur74
thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Captur75

https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/

Mama Mia!! :gotcha: drooling laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:44 am

Ladies, I come here for reassurance and you have made these AMAZING videos that capture all the things that confirm Rachel and Bryan's love and devotion. I'm just so grateful for all the hard work and beautiful spirits in this community. You really reduce my angst. I have no idea how I wound up so invested but, I am. TGIM

TGIM?!? Who knew?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:47 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Ladies, I come here for reassurance and you have made these AMAZING videos that capture all the things that confirm Rachel and Bryan's love and devotion. I'm just so grateful for all the hard work and beautiful spirits in this community. You really reduce my angst. I have no idea how I wound up so invested but, I am. TGIM

TGIM?!? Who knew?
Your post is adorable!! Don't be anxious. I think the clues are pretty impossible to refute that he's not only f1 but they're really happy post show right now too! Flower deliveries and all!

Do we get to see his date tonight or next week?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 am

bear with me as it is my first fan video

ps: I am not such a fan of Bryan BTW. I like him with Rachel but not cray cray about him and put him on a pedestal. I think he is a decent regular guy who fell in love with girl on this stupid show a la Ashley/JP.

I just love SC and play with vids laugh out loud

enjoy thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 2498057887

RachelBryan from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 am

I don't know if it's Bryan's date night but I think it is tonite. Also, lest I be remiss in my praise and gratitude- big shout out to the wonderful SCreen Captures too!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Ladies, I come here for reassurance and you have made these AMAZING videos that capture all the things that confirm Rachel and Bryan's love and devotion. I'm just so grateful for all the hard work and beautiful spirits in this community. You really reduce my angst. I have no idea how I wound up so invested but, I am. TGIM

TGIM?!? Who knew?

I think there is enough evidence to say that Bryan is F1 now. :gotcha: Remember that I said I would eat my shoe is he isn't F1. yes thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 318829699 laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:58 am

Great fan vids, everyone! @HEA...you captured Bryan's swagger beautifully as he walked up to Rachel at the M&G! That man carries himself so well!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Bryan's fantasy suite date isn't tonight (either next week or finale night, as it hasn't been announced yet if there's a 1 hour episode before the MTA or not). But we do get to see Rachel stick up for her man to her family! Go Big Rach - get that practice in, since I think that Bryan's #1 cheerleader/defender is about to become your full-time job!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 pm

I have to admit I'm not looking forward to tonight's episode quite as much because of the FSD not being in there, but we'll see what we get for MTP. I agree he's the one she's probably going to stick up for.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Great fan vids, everyone!  @HEA...you captured Bryan's swagger beautifully as he walked up to Rachel at the M&G!  That man carries himself so well!  

thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 2498057887 bestbud!

and I hope I also capture this fall at first sight Rachel too thebacheloretteabc - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911