SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:00 pm

@likeashipblown welcome and love your post.

especially this "Nine years at one job? His family unit. His whole life. Bye, Miami. I don't know, that encourages me a lot."

I've known really strong couples who are yet to do that compromise after years of dating and even having a baby. It's not an easy thing to do at all, and i can't see that happening if one is not serious about the relationship like you said.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by likeashipblown Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:16 pm

@bookworm85 @MiaHawk @Alanna @djogbenyuie thank you so much for the welcome and kind words.

I'm very curious about the ATFR, too. I think given the edit Bryan has been given that has left some fans wanting to see more depth, this will really be Bryan (and Rachel's) chance to sort of reset that narrative a little bit. They will have every opportunity, honestly.

And tbh, I expect them to be prepared for that challenge. IF I'm reading the tea leaves properly-- they're surrounding themselves with a really good team. There's no doubt they know what's being said and should be prepared to counter and/or address it well-- if they feel like doing so. PMK BNC are some of the best publicists, for instance, they're not the usual publicists that Bachelor franchise stars use, they're A-list celebrity/corporate publicists and I noticed Rachel is being posted about by them and she followed them, as well. If they're part of Rachel and Bryan's team for instance? I strongly suspect they'll be ready for the ATFR and subsequent press tour in terms of being able to cover every base that the public has nitpicked.

And thanks for the heads up about Rachel's commentary that her family likes her fiance. I missed that. I'll be interested to see these family episodes play out.

Also, yes @djogbenyuie I have friends who have had breakups in long-term relationships over those types of compromises or unwillingness to do so, really.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:29 pm

@likeashipblown It was from this interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFjXmx89-A Prior to finding this board, I watched interviews with Rachel. IMO, she gives quite a bit away, if you watch the season. She said in another interview that her older sister gave her fiancé the hardest time (as we can see in the promo her talking about Bryan). Rachel also said that she was in a long-distance relationship for years that didn't work out because neither of them was willing to move.

Yeah, I guess Bryan gets the "passion" edit (better than the "serial killer" edit Jack got IMO), but it's clear the relationship is deeper. Rachel has referenced at least twice conversations she and Bryan have had that we as viewers never saw. Plus, the highly edited QT when Rachel was talking about them being in different states and this past episode when they were talking about Bryan's childhood and relationships. I think Brachel will be fine. Bryan's dealt with the all the hate his way graciously and with thick skin and I doubt Rachel cares, but will address it.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Rachel last episode:

"I absolutely wanna be with someone who makes me my best self and who brings out the best in me and Bryan does that.
He has a lot of the characteristics that I'm looking for in a husband and i just know that meeting his family is only gonna take our relationship to another level.
And so packing my baaaags, heading to Miami."

And

"What I like about you is that you are so upfront with how you feel, and that's, to me that's a strength that I don't have, but I like that you're able to do that and I feel like you bring that out of me."

And
"I feel like with you i have been honest with my weaknesses in the love department and you don't run away from them, you are like okay, basically like i'm gonna prove you wrong, I'm not gonna let you do this, I'm not gonna let you mess that up and i really really like that. I need that. I need someone that does that for me."

And,
"Every time I'm with Bryan, he shows me a different side of him, and the more I'm around him, the more I get to know him, the harder i fall for him."

Also in another previous episode:
"Bryan accepts me, flaws and all, and I've never had that before"

You don't say those words about just any guy you are dating. It reminds me of when all my married girl friends come to me to gush about their new boyfriend, and soon husband to be. And we all want someone like that. This is the whole point of the show.So happy she had found that, F1 or not.

And I totally believe her. For me, she is very specific on what she is saying to us and to Bryan herself about what she is having from him, seeing in him and all that. It's not just bachelor speaking.
Bryan does the same to us so i guess he also elaborates on it to her.
I'm not hearing "Bryan is a good kisser, each time i'm with him, i just want to kiss him, Bryan makes me feel desired, or feel like a woman".
I'm not seeing her pull away from his kisses.
Instead I'm hearing " he is such a catch, he is an amazing person, he has a good job and everything mentioned above.
I'm seeing her give give and give to Bryan, kisses, laughters, affection, meaningful words, special treatment (date pickups for one), even material gifts. She is making him feel loved already.

Can't believe how some viewers, including Ali, can't see how real this is.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:20 pm

I don't you can get an accurate narrative at the ATFR because it is always very intense and most couples are often on edge and might translate on TV as saying the wrong things or being unhappy.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:43 pm

:Welcome  @likeashipblown   Thanks so much for your well thought out post. ITA with everything you said. I have such high hopes for Rachel and Bryan and I feel optimistic that they will thrive together IRL. I am glad to hear that they are assembling a good team. I am excited for their promising future as a couple in all their endeavours!!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:24 am

It was obvious to me Rachel was already in love with Bryan during their 2nd date.

Rachel, as the lead, has been trying to figure out which guy can make / keep her happy since the start of the show. And she has sent home guys who wasn't able to do it or she has try to pull it out of them. I see her still doing that with Bryan during their first date...figuring out if she will be happy with him in the long run.

But there's a shift from her end on their 2nd date IMO. She was no longer focusing on her happiness but focusing on his. I saw little instances where she was glancing to check his reactions to things. She was completely focused on him. She was seriously courting him (and I'm not only talking about the expensive gift, but just the vibe throughout the whole date). I wouldn't use the word "chase" because Bryan doesn't need to be chased.

Even when he was recounting the story of his ex, you can see her shoulder/ arm moving like she was comforting him.

I also find it interesting that many of their edited conversations start with (not word for word):
"As I've told you before..."
"You said your last relationship was the only time you had your heart broken..."
"Like you said..."
"You had me thinking about what you said..."

So obviously they have talked about things that we weren't shown. And I want to know what weakness about herself Rachel shared with Bryan. She has not shown any weakness to me laugh out loud.

No matter what the future holds for them, they truly fell in love during this period, IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 am

makeover wrote:

But there's a shift from her end on their 2nd date IMO. She was no longer focusing on her happiness but focusing on his. I saw little instances where she was glancing to check his reactions to things. She was completely focused on him. She was seriously courting him (and I'm not only talking about the expensive gift, but just the vibe throughout the whole date). I wouldn't use the word "chase" because Bryan doesn't need to be chased.

Wow! It is like you read my mind, but framed it better than I could. "She was focusing on his happiness", I noticed the shift in her but I was not sure what it was. It started from her telling him the car is all his and he gets to drive it, the look on her face when she saw how happy/appreciative of he was of the watch and finally when she told him the best part of the day was him. Bryan was a little bit surprised but very happy with that answer.

With everything, I ve seen so far I will be incredibly shocked if he is not F1.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:02 am

I have never seen a lead this excited to go on a HTD.

Rachel : I'm packin my bags......headin to Miami : :inlove

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:10 pm

@makeover @Dessler ITA, because I noticed the shift in Rachel during that second date. Then there's her blog on her reasoning for choosing that date for Bryan because she saw a possible future with him, complete with a family, and the watch symbolizing the possibility of a lifetime with him. She was already talking about how she could see Bryan as her husband, how he has qualities that she needs. He challenges her to be better. She showed Bryan preferential treatment over the other guys, and the way she looks at him, the look of a woman in love. He's the only one she talked about having deep feelings for, being on cloud 9 and going even higher after the second date, feeling like when she is with Bryan, she is with the right person. Plus, she is so worried about Bryan's family not liking her, and I did not see this concern with the other guys. IMO, he is so her F1. I have no doubt the show will mislead about it during subsequent episodes, but it's clear to me that the love story on this show is Bryan/Rachel.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:14 pm

If anyone else wants to re live this like I did laugh out loud

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 pm

we got full monkey jump and Baby!

Bryan's HTD
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvyGzd4WVpY[/quote]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911