SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:09 am

Bryan's hand placement really is consistent, huh? Lol. So many times this season it was common to spot his hand right there or flirting with being... right there. I do get why Rachel honestly said in that limo interview that if she had to pick one physical feature he liked the most... Welp.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:58 am

^he he tried to be a "gentleman" and say smile but she wasn't buying it laugh out loud

That was such a cute segment Smiley

And I agree @djogbenyuie - I'm happy to see all the support they are getting from producers & other staff - even Robert Mills has made supportive comments (as @Seabear pointed out).
I like the "squad" rallying around them on SM as well with their adamant #teamBryan support and enthusiasm about R&B's future including the upcoming engagement celebrations (even DLo did her part by tweeting out apologies for misjudging B as a "player" and congratulating the couple laugh out loud).

Can I also say I really appreciate having this fan thread as well? You guys are all the best!  bestbud!  group hug
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:33 am

The Build interview was EVERYTHING! Everything i wanted and more. Really love how intelligent they both are and how totally open & herself she is especially answering some of the F2 questions. It really shows how much they truly have communicated everything and how much trust they have in each other. Also love that Bryan & Eric are friends, ♥ that is awesome to hear how liked he is by Bryan. Testament to Bryan's generosity of Spirit, which is him all day long. I still cant fathom why he was still single but guess it takes longer for some to be ready than others, but 37 is perfect age for maturity imo, especially male brain maturity. All imo
So great to see her free & laughing at sone of the jokes. They both seemed very relaxed and enjoying this interview imo. Keep it coming Brachel, all the interviews you can fit in suits me fine.
https://youtu.be/lJAGtw942iM

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:43 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:^he he tried to be a "gentleman" and say smile but she wasn't buying it laugh out loud

That was such a cute segment Smiley

That truly was super adorbs. And honestly, he's been such a "gentleman" this whole press tour so far, as well. Not just the chivalrous things like blocking her from view of the paparazzi until her dress is in place or acting as a human shield between her and the paparazzi, but also in things like... He has not at any point really even hinted at what may or may not have transpired in the Fantasy Suite. She was the one that divulged that she told him that she was "in love" with him that night. He has all but gone out of his way to be just... I can't get over how much he comes across as everything Rachel said he is, which is everything Bryan told us he was. Lol.

And amen for this thread, indeed.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 am

I'm admittedly wayyyy behind and haven't seen any of their video interviews but totally melts my heart to read that Bryan has been protective and attentive during all their media. So sweet that it's totally what rachel indirectly claimed she didn't want or need but she got it anyway and seems to be working out just fine for her laugh out loud more than fine!! I need to catch up when I'm home alone tomorrow!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm

I think that is what she always wanted and needed. I watch very few, the ones I watched were cute and seemed valid. The E one was good. I get a good vibe from them as a couple. The bigger barometer is the vibe I got from production. They(production) seem very supportive all around. That says a lot because silence also says a lot coming from them. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Bryan really exceeded my expectations from all the interviews. I can truly believe now when Rachel claimed he's everything he said he is. I can already imagine when he meets her squad, he will just look at Rachel's shenanigans with total smile and adoration.

I like the Build and the limo interviews the best, because the focus is on them., not the extra drama.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Sorry for the double post, but have to post. Beautiful power couple!

Bryan's IG story

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Img_0741

Rachel's story

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Img_0742

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2laugh Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Ok, all........... so I was cheering for these two, knowing that Bryan won.  But, I've got to say that this finale gave me so much appreciation for Rachel and the woman she is.  I also felt it was super inspiring on a personal level.  She had two guys that she liked/loved. And she walked AWAY from the addictive drama and chose the more stable love that would make her happy in the long term.  How hard is that for us to do as women?  (at least for me)(that drama can be addicting).  Honestly, watching this was kind of an "ah ha!" moment.  She changed her pattern and I love it!!!  I think they are adorable together and wish them well.  

I also spent the season doubting Bryan and, then, in the finale, realized he was actually the safe boring choice.  TOTALLY not what I expected.

Last edited by luv2laugh on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

luv2laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2laugh Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Oh and I also love how Bryan is SOOO chill and lets Rachel's awesome personality shine. I didn't realize how calm and chill he was on the show. I see that match better now!! <3

luv2laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:48 pm

The vibe I get from them is they are both communicators and straight shooters. I like that there is no hint of passive aggressive behavior from Bryan so far. Same with Rachel. I like how honest and upfront she is about her journey, even though it might be hard for some to swallow and judge her for it. Bryan doesn't seem to mind it and is similar to her in that aspect. One difference between their personalities is like Rachel said herself in AOL interview, she can be a lot to handle at times while he's very chill, but it seems like Bryan is entertained by his "callback queen", laugh out loud. They balance out each other well IMO. I think Rachel would get along with Pauldine, Bryan's friend. They are both firecrackers. Pauldine may even be on another level because she DGAF and speaks her mind laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:25 pm

He thought she has a halo ....so sweet ! beatingheart

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911