SELECT CONTENT

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's not good. Maybe it was just the heights (she has a fear of heights maybe?). I saw the same description for Matrix media BTS pics too. I know first date is a curse but there were some BTS pics that looked promising. Here's one (plenty more on the site)

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BMD-9255
source

Quick observation before turning in for the night:  These two look a lot alike, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:55 pm

I hope it's a lot of BS as I like what I see with Jarrod. Plus being out of the limelight on a vineyard would be good for a potential relationship.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That's not good. Maybe it was just the heights (she has a fear of heights maybe?). I saw the same description for Matrix media BTS pics too. I know first date is a curse but there were some BTS pics that looked promising. Here's one (plenty more on the site)

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BMD-9255
source

Quick observation before turning in for the night:  These two look a lot alike, IMO.

:yes: they do look alike imo. First thing I thought was how similar they look. Even their dimples match! Always a good sign imo. 

I still have Jarrod as my current frontrunner and even more so with the new promo and media about him. I think he could be a great match for Sophie too. Look at that smile she has with him. He makes her laugh! Very good sign imo.

And all this on her first SD and when the media was saying she was stressed about having to traverse across rope or whatever it was. Makes me think she may have been more stressed about that since I think their BL is really good for first SD and especially compared to all the other BTS pics I've seen of Sophie (the only one I see where she is truly smiling on a SD is with Jarrod). 

From everything sleuthed about him so far, he seems like a genuine guy. I am excited at the prospect that he may be the one  Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1710264613

Adding another pic. They look so cute together. Like a couple. jmo

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BMD-9258
source
Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Image?&_bqG=81&_bqH=eJxztfSpctX1ckoy8kl1CYwIDEkuKzMycPYsS_O1MrIwsrQyNTCwMjQAAivPeJdg53hHPxfbEjUw2zY4vyAjM1XbNz8vWxsoFBrsGhTv6WIbClIeluVfHOpYEpwbEKkW7
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Wow yes that second pic really makes them look like peas in a pod!  Jarrod is getting a lot of great pre-season press so he'll be a contender for sure IMO.

The one thing I think might work against him is the reality of life on the vineyard.  I'm honestly not sure if Sophie could handle the isolation on a daily basis.  

It almost feels a little bit like The Farmer Wants a Wife.  Are you familiar with that show?  It's a dating show for Aussie farmers to be set up with city chicks.

Often the girls just can't hack the reality of the lifestyle - and that's regular girls, not media celebrities.  IMO Sophie needs to be near a major city for work.

If Jarrod has an obstacle, IMO it will be "distance".  200 km of distance.  Factor in the First Date Curse, and I'm not sure he can make it to F1 but JMO.

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Qh74ejw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:06 am

Lots of interesting comments on FB already ranging from "he looks like a weather presenter/geography teacher" to "they look like brother & sister" to "seems like a nice guy and that's what Sophie wants".  

Also several people mentioning they know him/went to school with him (on this and other SM posts) so bound to be lots of stories coming out in the media about him.  Any skeletons will be revealed IMO!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:35 am

The Bachelorette: Local men vying for the affection of Sophie Monk

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 FDFwHJj

Victorians Chad, Hayden and Jarrod hope to win Sophie’s heart. Picture: Channel 10

EX-ARMY officer turned vineyard manager Jarrod is one of three Victorians vying for the affection of starlet Sophie Monk in the new series of The Bachelorette.

Jarrod, 31, is joined on the quest for Monk’s heart by marketing manager Hayden, 29, and contract services manager Chad, 37, on the show, which launches Wednesday on Channel 10.

Jarrod, who works at his family’s Toms Cap Vineyard Retreat in Gippsland, said he could offer a potential partner “love, support, family, cuddles and adventure”.

“There will always be disagreements in life, but I aim for as little bulls--t as possible.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 am

I just realized that this sentence by Jarrod in the article sounds like he is Sophie's perfect man since she is no BS and that's what she needs in a relationship - as little BS as possible!  Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4256136633

Bobette wrote:Jarrod, who works at his family’s Toms Cap Vineyard Retreat in Gippsland, said he could offer a potential partner “love, support, family, cuddles and adventure”.

“There will always be disagreements in life, but I aim for as little bulls--t as possible.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:34 am

I'm really hoping he's the one. He has the height, he's cute but not prettier than her. Seems happy in the photos posted with Sophie and just a few years younger.
She said she's big on personality so we will see if that's all it took for her.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:35 am

'I wrote my words in the sand and knelt alongside it': Bachelorette's Jarrod Woodgate recalls proposing to his ex and their heartbreaking failed engagement as he gears up to compete for Sophie Monk's heart

He's the Melbourne vineyard manager who will make his debut on The Bachelorette on Wednesday.

And as Jarrod Woodgate attempts to find love with Sophie Monk, the 31-year-old has recalled a heartbreaking failed engagement back in 2010.

Without revealing the name of his ex, the handsome suitor told New Idea he proposed to her in a very romantic setting, however their happiness was short-lived.

'When I proposed I was too nervous to ask, so I wrote my words in the sand and knelt alongside it,' he said.

Jarrod's romance with the mystery ex soon fizzled out and he is now hoping for a another shot at love with Sophie, 37.

With just a few days to go until The Bachelorette premiere, Jarrod is likely focused on his potential future with former Bardot star Sophie.

The actress recently revealed that thanks to the show not only has she finally found 'the one' — but also, it's the first time she's ever truly been in love.

Speaking to Who magazine last week, the media personality said: 'I've always wanted a best friend that's supportive and I feel like that's what I've found.'

'This is the one... This is a new feeling. I don't think I have been in love before now,' she admitted.

The blonde beauty has had a string of high-profile relationships in the past.

Notably, she was engaged to Good Charlotte singer Benji Madden before he moved on to Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz.

Sophie's second engagement to wealthy businessman Jimmy Esebag was just as ill-fated, with the couple calling it quits in 2011.

'The more bogan, the better!' Sophie has revealed that she returned from living in LA in order to find herself an Australian man because she relates much more to them

Sophie told Who that she believes those relationships hadn't worked out because she didn't value herself enough.

'You can't love someone when you don't really love yourself, and I think that was really a problem,' she said.

She also revealed to the magazine that she returned from living in LA in order to find herself an Australian man.

'I just think I relate so much more to Australians. I just feel comfortable. It's like, it's my people, you know? The more bogan, the better!'

Sophie previously revealed that she begged producers to be on the show, while also shooting down claims that she was paid a whopping $300,000 for the gig.

Speaking to Woman's Day, Sophie said: 'I had to persuade the show to take me on.'

'They weren't sure because it's not really on brand with The Bachelor to bring someone like me in, but I'm so glad they did.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:05 am

So much Jarrod in the media today!!!

'I hate cigarettes': Bachelorette suitor Jarrod Woodgate reveals he WON'T date a smoker... so how will he handle Sophie Monk's unhealthy habit?

He's one of 18 potential suitors, hoping to capture Sophie Monk's heart.
But Jarrod Woodgate's quest to find love with the bubbly blonde may already be over before it began, after the health-conscious hunk revealed he won't date a smoker.
Speaking to NW magazine on Monday, the 31-year-old vineyard manager said he 'hates cigarettes' however Sophie, 37, has been very open about her unhealthy smoking habit.
'My ideal partner needs to be fit, healthy and a family girl,' he said.

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 RfflJCa

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:04 am

I really like him, favorite pre-season. My biggest worry is he might be too structured, I think she needs someone with discipline but who also knows how to have fun. That being said he did make her crush grapes in his entrance.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:15 am

Lots of media with Jarrod! He's been all over the media pre-season and the most media about him. Usually that's a F1 pattern.

Regarding the smoking... I wonder how big of a dealbreaker that actually is considering Jarrod says in the one promo that he can definitely see himself falling in love with Sophie? So maybe not such a dealbreaker after all but maybe so. Will see
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Sprite
AEF
SugarAndSpice
Enough
Sundy