SELECT CONTENT

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:10 pm

With all the outpouring for Jarrod...despite the edit...could they possibly offer him the next Bachelor? or maybe just BIP? I think I would probably find a season of Jarrod more interesting than Apollo...no matter how dishy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:25 pm

One of the things I like about Jarrod is he was more focused on giving love rather than just being selfish and receiving it. Even in the end he was thinking about Sophie's happiness and wished her all the happiness in the world. To me, that's the most healthy way to love - as something that you do, you give, as an action you give freely. I think Jarrod proved time and time again that he will give his all freely because he wants to and because that's what love is to him. It's why I think any woman will be lucky to have him beatingheart jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:32 pm

We were right when we picked Jarrod as F1! But only Sophie herself doesnt think so.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:One of the things I like about Jarrod is he was more focused on giving love rather than just being selfish and receiving it. Even in the end he was thinking about Sophie's happiness and wished her all the happiness in the world. To me, that's the most healthy way to love - as something that you do, you give, as an action you give freely. I think Jarrod proved time and time again that he will give his all freely because he wants to and because that's what love is to him. It's why I think any woman will be lucky to have him beatingheart jmo

ITA - When IMO someone is in love and they split, they wish them the very best and they mean it with words centred on the lead. They accept it and cherish the memory. Often times we read especially with the TB franchise, the contestants talk about themselves and the issues they dealt with, focusing on themselves, how they were led to believe they were the F1, almost reaching for sympathy cards from the viewers. His SM post was one of the sweetest F2's that I've read.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:28 pm

IMO, Sophie wouldn't have suited Jarrod's life.  I can't imagine her settling down at his vineyard.  She's much more compatible with Stu's lifestyle

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:32 pm

IA about Sophie not suiting Jarrod's lifestyle and as such couldn't see them as a real world match. Still, that's not a negative reflection of Jarrod. He showed himself to be a true gentleman and even thanking Sophie in his SM post and wishing her happiness. I can only wish the same for him that he finds someone special  Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 am

@AllAboutLove   Still, that's not a negative reflection of Jarrod. He showed himself to be a true gentleman and even thanking Sophie in his SM post and wishing her happiness. I can only wish the same for him that he finds someone special  

I agree with what you posted.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Jarrod is on BIP Aussie S1 HERE
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Sprite
AEF
SugarAndSpice
Enough
Sundy