SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:09 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Storybook for following up on the VO analysis. If Elise is the last voice of the season then that's one glimmer of hope she has as F1 after all i read from everyone tonight that pretty much Laura has it in the bag.

@carraiger....folks have said in prior discussion on the season promo VO that it was Elise that said the line "what make you happy"....i haven't watched tonight's episode so I am probably one of the few that has no clue what Elise's voice is like but I will take a listen again myself after I become familiar with Elise's voice...thanks.

Quite all right Smiley Elise said to Matty tonight 'She doesn't fall in love easily' The words fall in love I listened to a lot. Elise's voice inflection rises sometimes at the end of a sentence, but not always. 5 words is hard to pick up on, but I'm going to stick with it being Elise.
'What makes you happy' I have never been sure on. I swap from Laura to Elise and back again. The words are said quickly and could be said by either women

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:18 am

@Storybook.... on another note....Elise saying she doesn't fall in love easily and Matty dragging her to F2 seems inconceivable to me but hey I will just sit in this corner of not believing she gets dumped at F2 for now. Also didn't Matty say in some interview he was afraid that the girls might not love him back, something to that effect anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:21 am

mercieme wrote:@Storybook.... on another note....Elise saying she doesn't fall in love easily and Matty dragging her to F2 seems inconceivable to me but hey I will just sit in this corner of not believing she gets dumped at F2 for now. Also didn't Matty say in some interview he was afraid that the girls might not love him back, something to that effect anyways.
She was clearly upset tonight when her time with Matty was cut short, what is she going to be like if she is F2. We will have a Nikki all over again
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:28 am

@Sundy....based on my sleuthing, Elise actually looks fine post filming to me so if she is dumped at F2 as being speculated, I think she took it as a champ, she is an ex athlete after all so she should be used to loses especially after missing out on making the Olympic years ago. I think it will be the audience as usual that maybe don't take it well...since IMO Nikki was a champ through it as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:42 am

Elise is an elite athlete, it takes a lot of determination to get to that level. IMO she was upset at being rudely interrupted. This says to me Elise is respectful. She was upset because she wanted Matty to notice her before being sent home.
Elora is the one I worry about. She was visibly upset in the rose ceremony waiting for her name to be called. When it was she cried. I noticed Matty look over at her with a serious expression.
To me Matty is like a big kid around Laura, and her looking like Georgia could be a factor question

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:46 am

@Storybook it was posted that the reaction of the girls when Laura came back to the mansion after her date was not shown in the episode. If that's the case I wonder if someone mentioned again the reference to Georgia and maybe that's why they cut it out...if so I am glad they did because if Laura is F1 as being speculated then better they cut out the GL 2.0 reference IMO.

IA that Elora may not take it well, she was a smitten kitten after her first SD...should be interesting how this all shakes out for some of the girls that might be very invested early on.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:59 am

*** Please read ***

If you have read or posted in any thread with the word "Spoilers" in the topic heading for Matty's season, please do NOT post in the "Non-Spoiler" threads for Matty's season. The non-spoiler threads are for those who are unspoiled and don't know who the sleuthed F7 are let alone potential F2 or F1.

Thank you all for understanding and for the awesome sleuthing and discussions so far!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:58 am

Was Lauras first kiss music the F1 music as per previous seasons?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:05 am

ssin0547 wrote:Was Lauras first kiss music the F1 music as per previous seasons?

IMO it sounded like different music from Georgia and Lee's first kiss

ETA - I rewatched the first kiss of Lee and Georgia and it was not the same music as Matty and Laura. However, the traditional "first kiss" music that almost every F1 has had for their kiss played for Georgia and Lee during their "Notebook" date when he lifted her up (ep9!). So we will still have to wait for the "first kiss" music
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Storybook for following up on the VO analysis. If Elise is the last voice of the season then that's one glimmer of hope she has as F1 after all i read from everyone tonight that pretty much Laura has it in the bag.

@carraiger....folks have said in prior discussion on the season promo VO that it was Elise that said the line "what make you happy"....i haven't watched tonight's episode so I am probably one of the few that has no clue what Elise's voice is like but I will take a listen again myself after I become familiar with Elise's voice...thanks.
I actually thought it sounded more like Laura saying "what makes you happy", but I'll have to listen again.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:33 am

@Just Looking it was poster Bobette that posted that it was Elise that said "what makes you happy"....i have no idea myself as I don't know Elise's voice yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:36 am

@Storybook I don't think Laura looks that much like Georgia. Cobie is similar . Just how I see it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy