SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Y'all Elise has been spotted in Sydney...I won't post the information here since folks have doubled down on going private once info is posted here; but she was for sure in Sydney on July 4th....i do have the SC of the info. So do you guys think she is still working in Perth? She was working at a start up company out of Sydney before leaving for the show per her linked in profile. Though I get the sense that she might have been on assignment in Sydney since the company is headquartered in Perth.

But I am so confused as to why the show has classed her as from Perth when her parents and siblings are still based in Adelaide. Geez if they go with that story plot of distance being an obstacle like they did for Sam and Snez, I am going to laugh out loud

@Bobette, it seems your unicorn princess aka Elise photographed very well in the released photo by the show, at least to me Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Nice catch @mercieme. It's possible she may have been there for some other reason and not yet moved or she may be in the process of moving? Interesting if she has moved already how that would line up with Matty being in Perth? I think based on Elise's tweets she lives in Perth and thus her WA category for the show while her hometown/family may be Adelaide.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Laura posted again on her ToniMay IG account for NZ.
I honestly can't see Laura as F1 if she isn't going to be watching the season premiere. 
Hmm.. starting to wonder if her May 11 ToniMay activity may indeed have been Laura herself and out of the show. 
Given FRC filmed around May 19 or so, that would put her in F4 but not F2. Possibly F3/F4... or less if her TM activity is accurate.
Still, her sis and BIL following Matty is kind of weird...then again maybe not... 
Will have to see if she is back by the premiere date...

question

@tonimay New Zealand you gorgeous thing. Get away and get inspired and work off that Ferg burger and break your wrist

@Laura Byrne Designer Maker
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW3pGufj0Q_/?taken-by=tonimay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:02 pm

I don't know of any F1 in the Aussie franchise that has been blatant with travel / vacay prior to the season starting or even during the season....I really don't see how Laura is F1 just based on how much media coverage she got prior to the season but there is more to sleuth with the season promos to see where exactly she landed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:06 pm

I could see F2 leaving the country for the premiere, but it would surprise me if F1 did it. And I'm also sure her sister would know the result, so I find it strange that she would even ask her to leave the country that week if she's F1, even if it is for her birthday. Surely they'd want to watch it together as part of the celebrations?!

I don't think Laura posted on May 11 though... the person posting for her always hashtags in the first comment, and Laura doesn't do that. The post on May 11 has the hashtags.

That said, the more I see of her the less I think she's F1. She is getting a heap of coverage, and she appears (and I'm trying to keep a really open mind because I don't think it's fair to judge too much yet), but I do see her as being very happy with herself and aware of where the cameras are. I could be wrong though... only TWT
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Is it possible Laura's family had travel plans before she left to film the bachelor?

I don't have a favorite yet, just looking forward to a good love story, hopefully.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Possibily the travel was planned ahead....the point though is that Laura posted about it on SM and also she will be away the week of the premier which is not something we have observed with other franchise F1s in the past.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Is it possible Laura's family had travel plans before she left to film the bachelor?  

I don't have a favorite yet, just looking forward to a good love story, hopefully.

I thought the same? Though I am also going to go into this season being #teamMatty and hope to not have a fave girl ....so i can try and sleuth without those rose coloured glasses on for once!!!! Hugesmile

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm

@LeapofFaith I suck at sleuthing, but I have fun reading y'all do it. The Aussie and NZ versions have been my favorites, I have not enjoyed the last three US bachelors at all.

Go Matty!!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 am

These recent revelations are all very exciting for Elise fans, IMO cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:02 am

mercieme wrote:Y'all Elise has been spotted in Sydney...I won't post the information here since folks have doubled down on going private once info is posted here; but she was for sure in Sydney on July 4th....i do have the SC of the info. So do you guys think she is still working in Perth? She was working at a start up company out of Sydney before leaving for the show per her linked in profile. Though I get the sense that she might have been on assignment in Sydney since the company is headquartered in Perth.

But I am so confused as to why the show has classed her as from Perth when her parents and siblings are still based in Adelaide. Geez if they go with that story plot of distance being an obstacle like they did for Sam and Snez, I am going to laugh out loud

@Bobette, it seems your unicorn princess aka Elise photographed very well in the released photo by the show, at least to me Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

She looks amazing! Looking straight at the camera, big natural smile, none of the pouting/posing I see going on with other contestants.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:06 am

mercieme wrote:Possibily the travel was planned ahead....the point though is that Laura posted about it on SM and also she will be away the week of the premier which is not something we have observed with other franchise F1s in the past.

True...Also don't you think that usually the final 2 girls are the most on lock down with SM? like Nikki and Alex last season?? so makes me think if Laura isn't the F1 she could be gone F4/3?? it is getting interesting...I love it Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy