SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AprilApril Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:59 am

Re the voices, and as far as F1 is concerned, would you agree that there are two lines that are important:

What makes you happy? - because Matty replies to this
I am in love with you - because this is the last voice

For me these are also, maddeningly, the hardest to pick.

What makes you happy - leaning towards Laura because of the word 'happy' reminds me of her voice.
I am in love with you - leaning towards Elise - because the way the person says 'I am' reminds me of Elise's diction in her RC arrival video.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:09 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette....thanks you awesome legend. We should archive it. I think we may have heard some of the ones from Laura, you reckon?

Guys from the amount of times I heard Cobie's voice in the preview I'm now wondering if she makes the 4.  We have that SC of Matty arriving at Gold Coast airport which I assumed was him visiting Tara but what if it's Cobie, or both?

Both seems like a real possibility IMO because:

1. They would only have to pay for one flight (only half joking again - I really think budget came into it a lot this season)

and 2. Both Cobie and Tara have interesting back stories. They've never had a coal miner on the show before and I think they would love to show off their "diverse" range of girls by visiting Cobie at her workplace.  Meanwhile Tara's mum literally hosted the first real Aussie TV Dating show in the 80s - Perfect Match - and she coincidentally was on Ch 10 the other morning talking about her upcoming music tour.  In a season which has been dominated by advertising and product placement, this would be too good to resist from both sides, IMO.

ALSO: Cobie was banging on an awful lot last episode about being burned in the past and being worried about being rejected etc. The is a very similar storyline to Laura so if they're going to let Laura have the triumph of overcoming her fear then I think Cobie could be the "sacrificial lamb" who gets her heart broken for the sake of tearjerker viewing. This would seem to tie into the lines I think she says in the preview.

So hypothetically, the Final 4 could be Laura, Elise, Tara and Cobie.  But that would leave Elora being the only first date girl not to make it to the four and I'm not sure if they are ready to break that tradition.  Hmmmmm.  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:58 am

@Katiebelle....I can't say we have actual evidence just some strong speculation based on SCs, spoilers and other factors that could shape who makes it to F4 IMO.

Starting with spoilers:
(1) Laura - spoiler that SportsBet have insider information that she is the F1
(2) There is a media report that one of the pics that the paps were trying to sell has a former Hockey player as one of the F2 and we know that is Elise.

SCs
(1) SC of Matty about to kiss Laura - folks belive this is Thailand
(2) SC of Matty and a girl on a motor yacht sleuthed as the Champagne - the picture of the girl in the SC where they are sitting on the beach with the Champagne yacht in the background is not clear at all but based on the girl's posture and swimsuit, folks believe that this is Elise
(3) Pap pics of Matty in Gold Coast which noted that he was there for an HTD; we had speculated that this was Tara but based on poster Bobette's points upthread; it could be Cobie
(4) Flo - some folks believe that there is a SC with her holding a flower that is HTD and she has a lot of SCs in the season promo as well

Other Factors
(1) Elora - we have historical stats that all first SDs contestants have had HTDs in the Bachie franchise; if Elora doesn't get one then she will be the first SD girl to not get HTD

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:06 am

Thanks @Mercieme

Usually halfway through the season we get another promo - hopefully we'll be able to spot some more clues then.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:02 pm

@Katiebelle regarding F4, we don't have any confirmed sleuthing for F4 only speculation:

So far for F4:
- speculation that Tara (or Cobie as @Bobette posted above) may be in F4 given BTS pics of Matty going to Gold Coast.
- speculation that Florence may be in F4 per her SCs holding a tulip waiting for Matty (so speculated to possibly be him meeting her at HTD)
- speculation Laura may be in F4 due to SCs of her in what may like Thailand kissing Matty
- speculation Elise may be in F4 due to SCs of someone on a beach in Thailand and posture similar to Elise's

Here's a summary of what is known so far with sources to support filming/BTS: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4381-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-filming-schedule-episodes-stats-info-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1216288

Here's what is speculated for possible F1: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4319-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-possible-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:00 pm

AprilApril wrote:IMO enduring love comes down to chemistry and friendship  (as Laura said "Finding your best friend whose clothes you want to rip off is what it is all about." I like her very much from what I have seen so far, very genuine and natural, and confident, it is so cute to think if she is with Matty now and all the very best to them.)

But IMO like in the real world when/if there is choice between head and heart, many will go with the heart i.e. what is not best on paper (single mother, lives in another state).
We don't know if there was even such a choice for Matty - but this is not the reason I am mentioning this. I would like to make the point that for argument's sake and IMHO Matty knew in his heart of hearts who he really wanted to be with - I think we always know that, no?  
But we can't know if it was a woman who stood out from the start (e.g. Laura, Elora)
or if it was a woman who stood out later for some reason (e.g. Florence, Elise).

Mercieme I also think Laura might be a decidedly not F1 edit: we all like her therefore she is not F1. Also now that the series is running and if she is F2 then she 'lost', and her witty and funny posts are partly the way she is dealing with this: 'I am fine, I am not hurt, no one need to feel sorry for me and patronise me'.

This is just assuming Laura and Elise are the final two - going by what I read here which is AMAZING by the way, these two do stand out. Laura because of all the hype, and Elise because she is nowhere now and yet she features so prominently in the extended promo in the first episode.

Great post ! ! IA and I too hope that Matty found his love, however way. The heart wants what it wants but I just want tptb not to dupe me with the edits! like I think we know these Aussie producers can do ! Just show me the love plssssss Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacket03 Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:31 am

And to add abit to @amalia sleuth in the interview after the finale it took matty 12 hrs to get back to Australia and the final 1 took her 30 hrs went via 3 destinations....

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:39 am

welcomebanner @Blacket03...hope you enjoy stay here and keep posting.

We did hear about the timing it took for Matty and his F1 to get back from Thailand after the finale was filmed. He mentioned it in a pre-season media interview and some of us find it quite interesting that he gave that information up....thanks for sharing this as well yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:29 am

I put this question in another thread, but I don't think it was the right thread to put it in.
Last year the girls who went to Bali got super sunburnt/tans.
If we look at instagram activity, are there any photos of the girls where they look super tanned not long after filming? Might provide a clue as to who went to Thailand...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:17 am

spangler wrote:I put this question in another thread, but I don't think it was the right thread to put it in.
Last year the girls who went to Bali got super sunburnt/tans.
If we look at instagram activity, are there any photos of the girls where they look super tanned not long after filming? Might provide a clue as to who went to Thailand...

Not a bad idea, but if the F2 are Laura and Elise then both of them are quite olive-skinned. Last year Alex and Nikki seemed a bit fairer in complexion I think? CMIIW.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:22 am

Checking tans is a good idea. Speaking along similar lines, IMO Laura's hair appears to be quite wavy/curly and on the Meet and Greet night the humidity was curling her hair at the front. Any screen caps of Laura where her hair is starting to curl could possibly be her in Thailand (similar to GL's hair in Singapore).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:03 am

Just on the topic of storyboards being leaked by TPTB early - on Laura's thread we discussed her story being written on the board and "leaked"  to the paps.

But reading this below article on DM the second paragraph states - " And according to The Daily Telegraph, The Bachelor's Matty J and ex Hockeyroos star Elise Stacy 'have a great connection.' A source told the publication this week that the brunette beauty is a 'dark horse' and that Matty is falling hard for her.  

This is also a pretty compelling case for the storyboard being "leaked" preseason. DM says that the DT had a source and it must be TPTB - the phrasing such as "dark horse" is all them IMO. This story has also been planted in April before filming even concluded which is super weird and early to be calling a potential dark horse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4408780/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-falling-hard-Elise-Stacy.html#ixzz4p83juYDT
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy