SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Thanks @Leapoffaith and @Bobette i am very excited and intrigued to watch now Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1710264613 love my self a late bloomer as long as i see chemistry and its obvious to me with the body language i am happy yes IMO nothing beats HOT chemistry and seeing the lead fall for there F1 no matter how crazy the edits are. Learnt this watching Richies season giggling
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 am

Bobette wrote:@BabygotBach. Welcome1
You get my vote for funniest member name!  Always great to get a fresh perspective so thanks for joining up.

I don't think many of us would have noticed Elise had we not had significant media spoilers of their day-long bus/hockey/lemonade/spa date and rumours that he had "fallen hard" for her.  A suspicious amount of media spoilers IMO but anyway, you're not alone in not really knowing who she is at this stage.  Now that she's been "introduced" I'm expecting their relationship to really kick off this week.
That's what I think too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:19 am

I was on the hunt for another music clip when I found the music used for Flo's first kiss with Matty...it's from the US series, played at the FRC for some of the couples. Just want to park this here in case the music is used again Smiley

Here is Flo and Matty's starting at 18:00
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAWGI0LXF0elFWNFU/view

Here is the same music played for Des and Chris from the US series at their FRC starting at 7:30
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxzbYKnCsw

Same music for Ben and Lauren from the US series starting at 2:50
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17vz7DGQur8

Marcus and Lacy (BIP) staring from 3:00
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL2GJT_h8z2G0K7YdKS2gnBnzwxxzmLzKW¶ms=EAEYATgBSAFYBmILbnhaWXFFNS1DVjhoBA%253D%253D&v=c8C0Eo8ttlU&mode=NORMAL

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:34 am

@mercieme. Seems like they are shaking things up. Do we know what Laura's music was. For some reason I was put in mind of Sam and Richies first kiss whilst watching it but that might have been because of Matts reaction to his first kiss (reminded me of Sam saying she was smitten)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 am

@Sundy Laura and Matty's first kiss music was the same as Georgia and Matty's Love Boat Date kiss.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:49 am

@Sundy....Laura got the main music for Matty when he was on GL's season. I had posted it somewhere before but can't find it again so reposting below and will now archive it in the No Discusison F1-F4 thread Smiley

Matty and Laura first kiss music starting at 18:50
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAVHBwdFhjc2lqRFU/view

Matty and GL first kiss (Laura got the back-end of this music) starting at 33:19
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAN09FR0JtbmhpSHc/view

Matty and GL second date kiss full music starting at 15:40
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAYzJQMFo0QWdPNU0/view

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:55 am

So did everyone just see the promo posted on Twitter about Matty's sister? It goes into more detail re Leah. TBH, I think it would be really slack if Matty let her go from the mansion just because there were some topless pics of her floating around. I don't like Leah by any means, but if you're going to get rid of her, do it because you don't like her personality, not because you found out she was a topless waitress or whatever. Seems so hypocritical especially because Matty allegedly liked risqué pics of women on Insta as soon as Georgia dumped him. Will wait to see the episode but Matty's sister is sooooo overbearing. Good luck to the F1. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 am

ssin0547 wrote:So did everyone just see the promo posted on Twitter about Matty's sister? It goes into more detail re Leah. TBH, I think it would be really slack if Matty let her go from the mansion just because there were some topless pics of her floating around. I don't like Leah by any means, but if you're going to get rid of her, do it because you don't like her personality, not because you found out she was a topless waitress or whatever. Seems so hypocritical especially because Matty allegedly liked risqué pics of women on Insta as soon as Georgia dumped him. Will wait to see the episode but Matty's sister is sooooo overbearing. Good luck to the F1. All JMO.

Do you mean this one :shocked!:

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:42 am

ssin0547 wrote:So did everyone just see the promo posted on Twitter about Matty's sister? It goes into more detail re Leah. TBH, I think it would be really slack if Matty let her go from the mansion just because there were some topless pics of her floating around. I don't like Leah by any means, but if you're going to get rid of her, do it because you don't like her personality, not because you found out she was a topless waitress or whatever. Seems so hypocritical especially because Matty allegedly liked risqué pics of women on Insta as soon as Georgia dumped him. Will wait to see the episode but Matty's sister is sooooo overbearing. Good luck to the F1. All JMO.

I completely agree @ssin0547. Everyone has a past and I just thank my lucky stars digital photography and social media wasn't around when I was in my early 20s. laugh out loud The media have tried to shame Simone in a similar manner - I wonder if this will be brought up on the show or if it's just in Leah's storyline that she was always going to be ousted this way.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 am

brownravens wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955
"Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?"
"I think it’s between me and Florence..." 
Ummm that's a bit full of yourself....  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f615
BabyGotBach wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IA. Even if true, sheesh, talk about being a bit full of oneself with Laura basically saying she is Matty's favorite... add in how Laura was talking about the order of things and pecking order and to me Laura definitely gives off a bit of a full of herself vibe. It just doesn't warm me to her.
ITA, I was willing to give her a pass on the whole pecking order thing because I thought maybe she just meant that the girls there had decided on an order that they were going to speak to Matty in, and no one was going to cut anyone's lunch, but saying "it's between me and Flo" is a bit hmmmmm. Surely F1 should be a bit more coy and ambiguous?

Am also not warming to Laura as much, however as many other commenters have said, after seeing Matty's sister in action you can imagine that a confident bossy alpha may be what he is attracted to.
Sorry to join the discussion late.  I also found the bold a strange thing to say if she is the F1 hmmm  also another comment Laura made in the cosmopolitan magazine interview where she mentioned she was watching Georgia's Bachelorette season for the first time, i saw this as she was watching Matty falling in love with Georgia and then wanting to see him being rejected at the end.  I found this telling as she would not care to watch if she was the F1, however if she was the F2 then :yes: I would want to watch Matty getting rejected by the woman he loved and see how he coped.  It might make her being the F2 feel some what better?  All JMO
Welcomeparty! @BabyGotBach! Love the username - it was Nick's team name for DWTS this year! yes

IA with your post. Laura's words/(SM)activity post-show is strange to me for a F1. I've never in my life heard of a F1 going back to a previous season to watch what would be their now-boyfriend pursue and fall in love with another woman. It makes zero sense imo to watch Matty falling in love with another woman unless she is 1) not F1 like you said or 2) is F1 but something is awry and watching back for some reason (maybe he called her Georgia by mistake who knows). The first reason seems more plausible to me and of course there's other reasons, but to me when trying to put them into whether F1, it's things like this about Laura that don't make sense scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Laura's SM is annoying me big time. I can't bring it over but she made a comment on a pic along the lines of "just working at the MJ ticket counter" or something like that I reference to Sharlenes comment about the process of speaking to Matty J at cocktail parties didn't work like a Tiketek counter. The comment was so snarky and unnecessary. I want to love Laura but at this stage I'm 50/50 on her. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Does anyone think that Laura or Matty asked for Laura to be cast after casually meeting in Bondi? I think that would explain some of her behavior.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy