SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:52 am

spangler wrote:
mercieme wrote:Great idea to study GL/Lee 1st kiss music as well......here is the video here for folks to study as needed starting at the 15:00 mark.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhASGlLU2djVzJnRzQ/view

Has anyone this season had that music so far for their kiss?

Nope...at least not yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 am

@mercieme you need to click on the replies.  One of the girls who has commented on this post has tagged some friends and some of them reply to her.  That's where one of them says 'I know who the winner is' and they reply to that.  Anyway just out of curiosity I clicked on their profiles a few of them list Adelaide as where they live.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:25 am

So just doing a little sleuthing on ten play and correct me if I am wrong but there are no 'get to know' clips of Snezana, Alex or Elise. But there are of Niki, Laura and Lana (an intruder)???  They all have a red carpet arrival video though.  I might have missed a discussion on this? Thoughts?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacket03 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:02 am

Just one thing I found out from season 1 Tim and Anna final music heard it during flo and matty first kiss and second kiss too.

Last edited by Blacket03 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:08 am

@dolcimumma I'm only new to sleuthing, but I do know a 'get to know you' video of Alex was posted on FB. This year on FB Tara and Cobie had videos posted. I don't know if a video of Snez was posted on FB.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:22 am

@Storybook Thanks! I only went onto Ten play to search.  I thought all the videos would be there. Obviously not.  Couldn't find one of Alex or Snez.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacket03 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:33 am

@dolcimumma the girl Wearing the spotted dress I think it is flo

Blacket03

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:39 am

@Storybook I couldn't find one of Snez on FB either.  

@Blacket03 that spotted dress has been sleuthed as Elise from memory.  Flo's has more stars and white spots on it than the one we are sleuthing plus it is more sheer.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:45 am

dolcimumma, I am replying on my iPad and I have a feeling the font is tiny. Thanks for checking up on Snez. That is very interesting !!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:02 pm

ssin0547 wrote:@AllAboutLove 

Have they ever pushed an F1 this obviously before? I only watched GL's season from beginning to end and honestly as someone who had never sleuthed before and was completely unspoiled I would have bet my house that Matty had won it. 
@ssin0547 apologies for length but here's my thoughts so far...

No, not for a Bach AU show have they ever pushed an F1 this obviously before, imo. I've never seen the media, the edit, even SM push for a obvious-F1-narrative like this. The only other time I've ever seen such a push via media early on in such a way was for Heather who ended up not being F1. 

For past seasons I sleuthed all F1s, whether I saw a love story or not, either SCs and/or stats is what had me convinced. 

With Richie's season I never saw a love story with F1, although SCs solidified Alex would be and it was the SCs that convinced me Alex as the F1. Nikki to me was the love story but not a F1-story. Which is why I always sleuth these two things separately. Always. Otherwise it just clouds my sleuthing and makes me think about more who I like and want to be F1 than who is F1 (and sleuthing F1 is/should never be about who one likes or doesn't like. If one likes the F1 that's a huge bonus imo).

With GL, I saw Lee as F1 from the beginning because he had the Ep 3 stats, the PI/ITM included with M&G, SCs, and SM activity (literally him watching first episode grinning away and also GL in radio interview looking at him when playing "pin the wheel" which I posted about before her season even started that it looked like she was looking at him and F1). I also saw a love story with Lee but totally recognize how Matty/F2 was made to look like a viable F1. 

Last year (and still this year to an extent) making the F2 look like the F1 was the *in* thing to do edit-wise for all franchises worldwide which is why I wasn't convinced Matty would be F1 (his SM activity post-filming of liking racy pics was not F1-like either). I only had doubts at the end but that wasn't because of what I saw on screen, more so because it usually never happens that my fave is F1. Still, even though I personally saw the love story ITA that overall the F1 love story wasn't shown much and instead it was the "Matty Heartbreak story" which helped to set him up for the bachelor. 

When sleuthing for F1, I look at everything...... pre-filming sleuthing and BTS pics, Previews/promos, Screencaps, SM activity of contestant/lead/show, media, Edit, Stats (such as, when did he/she get a SD and if it is a similar stat to past F1s), and other patterns that are usually more fixed for each show (so Bach AU is known to have a pattern of rotating their F1s first SDs to be on Ep 3 and Ep 3). Add in Sportsbet since last year and that seems to be another predictor of possible F1. 

All of these pieces are part of the puzzle and contribute to sleuthing for F1. Screencaps (SCs) however, are the most trusted imo when it comes to sleuthing and as the saying goes when sleuthed correctly "screencaps never lie" because they tell the story (meaning, if there are NO SCs for a contestant near the ending of the show, then it's likely that contestant is not F1 - case in point: Heather was confirmed F4 because of a lack of SCs)

This season, Laura has a lot that points to her as F1. Laura has almost all the pieces of the puzzle so far point towards her as F1... except there needs to be confirmation of her SCs which, atm, are unknown. It could be she is on one of the boats in Thailand and not yet confirmed (the way Lee was not confirmed to be the guy diving into the Singapore pool). Or it could be Laura doesn't have SCs and is more like how Heather was who ended up with all SCs done by F4. Based on all the pieces of the puzzle I am leaning towards the former (so like Lee) but still keeping my eye out just in case. 

That said, even if Laura is F1, my problem is I think TPTB have pushed the obviousness of Laura too much and I can see it backfiring with the audience as they are already bored with it atm from comments I've seen since it's so OTT. Bring in an underdog later in the season and make Laura's edit not as obvious (which is what usually happens with obvious F1s at that stage near the end) and I think TPTB may have overstepped and gone out too hard with the Laura-F1 narrative on all fronts because I can see the audience backing an underdog instead (they've proven this before) and thus backlash for Matty and his F1 if it's Laura and the underdog is rejected and heartbroken a la Matty 2.0.

If Laura is not F1? I actually think it will bode well for audiences who will be primed to back an underdog for F1. It's why I think that scenario is more in Matty's favor, especially if Elise is in F2 (since she has already been likened to Matty being an underdog). Plus, as it's been said before, the audience love to back an underdog. If Elise is that underdog and F1? It's like a full-circle moment for Matty who was also the underdog himself. Basically a story of two underdogs falling in love... 

Will see what happens, but that's how I see it playing out regarding Laura as F1 or not F1. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:49 pm

@AllAboutLove

Thank you so much. Agree with all your points.

I think it's so interesting that Matty did the media rounds this morning. I think because they're now officially past midway and I think Elise's story is going to start unfolding now. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:56 pm

@ssin0547 IA. The timing of all this...Matty doing media, Elise's dad talking in interview this week (as @LeapofFaith posted here) as well as Elise and her dad being shown on the show this week.... it all makes me think the Elise train is about to leave the station and full speed ahead! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy