SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:38 am

mercieme wrote:That's a great synopsis @Bobette yes

One clarification, for Sam W's season, Sarah was the F3 and Lana the intruder was F2.

I will try to watch the old episodes and check out the clues you listed, thanks.

Oh yes you're right!  My memory is so poor. Will go back and edit now - thanks.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:49 pm

mercieme wrote: Laura's friend's post was on May 25th so it's impossible for Laura to have commented on that post before May 25th Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 There is no way that Laura made that comment on May 20th becasue the post did not exist then Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887
Here is the friend's post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgj4sRBTi1/?taken-by=hayzshwe&hl=en
Adding SC of Laura tagged for May 25

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 20232164_10212003961168236_1841135438673528071_o
https://www.instagram.com/hayzshwe
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:55 pm

No idea what this means but it's now twice that I have observed media outlets place Matty's pic after information that pertains to Elise. Posting it here as a possible clue for F1.

Daily Telgraph profile of the 22 girls based on their locations posted online on Sunday July 23rd had Matty's surf picture right after Western Australia girls.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia-meet-the-22-bachelorettes/news-story/9cc05f4402b63b78cbb1b41926229878

Daily Mail profile of the girls in the photo up pics of the girls in their M&G dressed posted Elise's picture last and this was also followed by Matty's pic.....article also posted online on Sunday July 23rd.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4721396/Meet-women-win-Matty-J-s-heart-Bachelor.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:59 pm

mercieme wrote: Also information we had before was that the F1 and F2 travel back about the same time to fake out the paps. We know this was true for Sam Frost and Lisa becasue Sam F said this in one of her interviews. Can someone point out where to look that points to the F2 leaving before the F1 4 to 5 days in advance as posted upthread? Thanks.
Bringing this here since it relates more to F1 sleuthing than SM. 

Note: S2/Blake's season only season where F1/F2 traveled back from FRC filming at the same time. Other seasons, F1 has stayed longer with lead post-filming FRC. Usually ~2 days or so from what is known. Never heard of the lead/F1 having 4-5 days together post-FRC filming.

Regarding post-FRC and lead/F1 and F2 here's what's known:
BachS1/Tim - N/A
BachS2/Blake - *outlier season (filmed 4 months - 1 extra month, filming occurred while season aired)* FRC filmed in South Africa. Only season where F1/SamF and F2/Lisa traveled back to OZ at the same time after spending 2+ days post-FRC filming in South Africa. 
BachS3/Sam Wood - FRC filmed in Australia. No overseas travel. Entire season was filmed in Australia. He spent time with F1/Snez post-filming FRC and F2/Lana was already back home while he spent that time with his F1. We know this because of sleuthed pics of Lana/F2 at the time which she was home day after FRC and based on info sourced at the time that F1 arrived a few days later than F2.
BachS4/Richie - FRC filmed in Bali. Richie and Alex/F1 spent time together post-filming for at least 1-2 days. Their bags were pap'd by the paps since only Richie's and Alex's luggage together. Nikki/F2 was already back home. This was a season where it was spoiled because the airline agent booked the tickets and gave info about this. 
BetteS1/SamF - FRC filmed in NZ. Lead/F1 stayed a few days in NZ. F2 said he left the morning after FRC. 
BetteS2/Georgia - FRC filmed in Singapore. F2 was home prior. Lead/F1 stayed 1+ day and when back in Australia, after back a day or so then had SHV (Georgia went to Europe after that with her family).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 pm

mercieme wrote:No idea what this means but it's now twice that I have observed media outlets place Matty's pic after information that pertains to Elise. Posting it here as a possible clue for F1.

Daily Telgraph profile of the 22 girls based on their locations posted online on Sunday July 23rd had Matty's surf picture right after Western Australia girls.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia-meet-the-22-bachelorettes/news-story/9cc05f4402b63b78cbb1b41926229878

Daily Mail profile of the girls in the photo up pics of the girls in their M&G dressed posted Elise's picture last and this was also followed by Matty's pic.....article also posted online on Sunday July 23rd.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4721396/Meet-women-win-Matty-J-s-heart-Bachelor.html

I find it really interesting that the DM article above contains this quote:

Anyone for tonsil hockey? Elise has already been spotted enjoying a date - and a smooch - with Matty during filming

AFAIK there are no photos of Matty and Elise kissing at all?  It's part of the reason I didn't have her on my radar early on and thought she may get friend zoned.  Could just be sloppy journalism but it may be a hint there are other BTS pics that haven't been made publicly available, and if so, what's the motivation for hiding them? Holding them for later release???  question

I do think Elise is special and will make it to Final 2 - her publicity/promotion has been very odd which makes me think she will play a special role.  If she didn't go to the end I think they'd be promoting the heck out of her all over the place, because if nothing else, Aussies do LOVE their sporting heroes - she would have been promoted for that if nothing else, IMO.

So to have her so hidden at this stage, hardly featured at all in the promos except the a snippet in the online-only TenPlay exclusive where she's not even named, identified later than the other girls in yesterday's press releases, photos down the bottom of most articles or not featured at all, despite the early rumours that he "fell hard" for her, is definitely significant IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:23 pm

For me this year, I'm going to try not to be blinded by my opinions, and watch what Matty is showing us. For example, last year Alex had a very F1 introduction at the cocktail party, but because I'd already decided to count her out based on the fact that I didn't really like her because she was a model/actress I didn't see the whole way through that Richie was really into her, and never really expressed any doubt about her. This year I don't have any preconceived ideas about any of the F7, so I'll be paying very close attention to all of their intros.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 pm

At this stage the media have been carefully selective about the photos released.
As far as I can remember (which is far from reliable) there are two photos of Matty kissing. The first  is Tara, the second is at the seaplane. In this photo the woman's identity is conveniently hidden.
IMO this woman is Elise. The height and bun in her hair are the deciding factors on it being her. Laura has not been shown wearing a bun in any of her photos .
Matty has been more intimate with Elora (hugging), and he has also hugged Elise. I will stand corrected if there is a photo of Matty hugging Laura, but I don't remember there being one.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Spot on about Alex! Richie was super into her. Tongue kissing all the time! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Which reminds me... another clue for F1 pattern for Bach shows... whomever the lead is shown with the most passionate kisses (most tongue action) usually is F1! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:51 pm

@Storybook I agree with your opinion that seaplane girl is Elise. For me it's the colour of her hair at the ends, which IMO is blonder than Laura's, and the size of the bun, I think even if Laura's hair was in a bun it wouldn't be that size.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie Spot on about Alex! Richie was super into her. Tongue kissing all the time! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Which reminds me... another clue for F1 pattern for Bach shows... whomever the lead is shown with the most passionate kisses (most tongue action) usually is F1! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

For sure @AllAboutLove, in Aussie Bach, when the tongue comes out you know that you're onto a winner giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie Spot on about Alex! Richie was super into her. Tongue kissing all the time! laugh out loud laugh out loud

For sure @AllAboutLove, in Aussie Bach, when the tongue comes out you know that you're onto a winner giggling
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698  :yes:  I'm ready to do some more SCs again laugh out loud

Now just to find in the archives the post with the past seasons and F1-kiss to see if the trend continues this season Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:40 pm

@Dirty Street Pie If it is Elise, Matty looks like he is 'leaning' in (I love the movie 'While you were sleeping') Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f600

For me, Richie's season was over when he gave Alex the White Rose. Alex was portrayed as clingy, whiny and needy and everything in me didn't want to accept she had won Richie's heart. When the chocolate bath happened (I love chocolate too much to watch that date) it confirmed the outcome for me. (And add in the tongue kissing of course).

Is there going to be a white rose in Matty's season? I sincerely hope not.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy