SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:For me this year, I'm going to try not to be blinded by my opinions, and watch what Matty is showing us. For example, last year Alex had a very F1 introduction at the cocktail party, but because I'd already decided to count her out based on the fact that I didn't really like her because she was a model/actress I didn't see the whole way through that Richie was really into her, and never really expressed any doubt about her. This year I don't have any preconceived ideas about any of the F7, so I'll be paying very close attention to all of their intros.

For all this talk about Elise in this forum, I'm starting to get emotionally invested in her. Damn it! cantstopl
But you're right, I'm going to ignore where the edit is falsely leading me and see what Matty is showing us. He's not that good at hiding his emotions IMO.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie Spot on about Alex! Richie was super into her. Tongue kissing all the time! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Which reminds me... another clue for F1 pattern for Bach shows... whomever the lead is shown with the most passionate kisses (most tongue action) usually is F1! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

For sure @AllAboutLove, in Aussie Bach, when the tongue comes out you know that you're onto a winner giggling

cantstopl Quote of the week right there @Dirty Street Pie. I will be :detective for tongues.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Storybook wrote:@Dirty Street Pie  If it is Elise, Matty looks like he is 'leaning' in (I love the movie 'While you were sleeping') Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f600

For me, Richie's season was over when he gave Alex the White Rose. Alex was portrayed as clingy, whiny and needy and everything in me didn't want to accept she had won Richie's heart. When the chocolate bath happened (I love chocolate too much to watch that date) it confirmed the outcome for me. (And add in the tongue kissing of course).

Is there going to be a white rose in Matty's season? I sincerely hope not.

I LOVE that movie... especially that line... "Luce... he looks like he's... leaning"  cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 So good!

There are no Intruders this year so not sure if they will have a White Rose or just red rose FIR in first ep. I hope the latter. WR with it's different "meanings" feels more like a gimmick to me while FIR holds a bit more meaning IMO (unless you're Blake laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Dirty Street Pie  If it is Elise, Matty looks like he is 'leaning' in (I love the movie 'While you were sleeping') Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f600

For me, Richie's season was over when he gave Alex the White Rose. Alex was portrayed as clingy, whiny and needy and everything in me didn't want to accept she had won Richie's heart. When the chocolate bath happened (I love chocolate too much to watch that date) it confirmed the outcome for me. (And add in the tongue kissing of course).

Is there going to be a white rose in Matty's season? I sincerely hope not.

I LOVE that movie... especially that line... "Luce... he looks like he's... leaning"  cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 So good!

There are no Intruders this year so not sure if they will have a White Rose or just red rose FIR in first ep. I hope the latter. WR with it's different "meanings" feels more like a gimmick to me while FIR holds a bit more meaning IMO (unless you're Blake laugh out loud )

The 'leaning' line gets me every time Hugesmile
I agree about the WR being a gimmick and the FIR is more significant. Whatever the reason I don't care, I'm just glad there are no intruders this season.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:00 am

Transcript of Osher's  Review of the F7 Girls - i tried to pick up everything he said but please revise as needed as I could have missed something Hugesmile We can dissect who ol mate Osher is trying to get us to focus on / not focus on with this synopsis since we know he will try to mis-direct IMO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

Cobie
Cobie is a coal plant operator
Coal grows on plant? laugh out loud
It does (said by producer BTS)
You can grow it
Damn, nice one Cobie
She is a coal plant operator from Queensland
You may have already seen promos of Cobie
You will recognize her right
She walks in with a bunch of red love hot balloons
She is a lovely lady
For Cobie, being in a relationship is all about being in a team and that communication is key
Cobie says she will always bring happiness and joy into any relationship
Cobie is a lot of fun to be around
I can't wait for you to meet her

Elise
Next up is Elise
Elise is a marketing executive from Western Australia
She is 30
Elise is a fairly athletic human being
She is a former Australian hockey player
Damn like with the green and gold and everything laugh out loud
Ran the New York Marathon last year
Which is the same as any other marathon in length
But eh from Western Australia, it's a long way away
It's a long way to go to run a long way, and she ran a long way
And went a long way when she ran a long way (riddles by Osher laugh out loud)
She is looking for a man with a sense of humor who does not take himself too seriously
And wants the type of love that makes you excited to wake up everyday
I think we can all relate to a bit of that

Elora
Elora is next up
Elora is 27
She is fitness trainer from New South Wales
Originally from Tahiti
She tells us that all her friends call her the Tahitian goddess
Now Elora turns up in Epsiode 1 in a completely different way to anyone that is turned up in the bachelor mansion before
That's all i will say about that
Elora is looking for someone who is eager for adventure, free-spirited and kind
I have to agree with Elora, kind...hot fades but kind stays forever
Kind is a good thing to look for in a man

Florence
Alright Florence is next
Flo she likes to be called
She is a brand manager from Victoria
Flo originally from Holland, she was born in the Netherlands
This lovely Dutch lady, That's 3 different names for same country
I know it's weird but that's how it goes (Osher is a hoot laugh out loud)
She says she has a lots of love to give in fact loads of love
Flo has a great sense of humor
If you ever spend any time around Dutch people, humor there is very dry
Flo is a perfect example of the Dutch sense of humor
But it's not a laughing matter with her, she says she is going to give this adventure her all and will open herself up to anything that is to come

Laura
Up next is Laura from New South Wales
A jewelry designer
Another lady that you have already seen in the promos and the ads we play for the show
She is looking for a man who is tall, dark, handsome, funny, fine....tall, dark, handsome, funny, kind & honest
It's more things that can fit on one hand, I am sure she will be fine
She's always been a free spirit but now she is making finding love her priority

Lisa
Up next is Lisa, a model from Victoria
She is the one wearing the stunning red jumpsuit that you have already seen
She describes herself as calm, funny, relaxed, caring, sporty
She's already planned out her dream wedding thinking a few steps away which is ok
We've already 2 weddings on the way for the bachelor; we've got Tim & Anna, we've got Sam & Snez
So 2 bachelor weddings on the way, 1 bachelor baby on the way
But she's already planned out her dream wedding; apparently chilled out and have a big cheese platter
If you like cheese platters, you are on the right show
But she also wants a Mr Whippy Van at her wedding
Could she make it to the dun, dun, dun at her wedding instead of another random tune (i have no idea what he sang out here laugh out loud); we don't know

Tara
Next up from Queensland, it's Tara
Now if you ask of the women in this mansion who is the funniest, they will always, always say Tara Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887
She's looking for a patient chilled guy who isn't picky with their food
That's very particular, what happened in her past....what has happened in her past that she's gone....no no, they have to not be picky with their food; clearly something has been weird
Tara is on this show because one the kids she nannies, an 11 year old said you should go on the bachelor
And here she is

Source: FB live video posted by poster Bobette in SM thread - link below
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3880p60-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-media-social-media-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:16 am

Storybook wrote:At this stage the media have been carefully selective about the photos released.
As far as I can remember (which is far from reliable) there are two photos of Matty kissing. The first  is Tara, the second is at the seaplane. In this photo the woman's identity is conveniently hidden.
IMO this woman is Elise. The height and bun in her hair are the deciding factors on it being her. Laura has not been shown wearing a bun in any of her photos .
Matty has been more intimate with Elora (hugging), and he has also hugged Elise. I will stand corrected if there is a photo of Matty hugging Laura, but I don't remember there being one.

I know opinions are divided on the seaplane pic but it just looks sooooo much like Laura to me.  The ear, hair colour and body shape are all a match for me.  Yes she is standing on tippy toes suggesting the height is off but I still can't see any of the other women being this good a match - unless it's someone outside the Top 7 who we don't have good "rear view" shots of yet.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 FBgdfD1

Source and Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:30 am

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:At this stage the media have been carefully selective about the photos released.
As far as I can remember (which is far from reliable) there are two photos of Matty kissing. The first  is Tara, the second is at the seaplane. In this photo the woman's identity is conveniently hidden.
IMO this woman is Elise. The height and bun in her hair are the deciding factors on it being her. Laura has not been shown wearing a bun in any of her photos .
Matty has been more intimate with Elora (hugging), and he has also hugged Elise. I will stand corrected if there is a photo of Matty hugging Laura, but I don't remember there being one.

I know opinions are divided on the seaplane pic but it just looks sooooo much like Laura to me.  The ear, hair colour and body shape are all a match for me.  Yes she is standing on tippy toes suggesting the height is off but I still can't see any of the other women being this good a match - unless it's someone outside the Top 7 who we don't have good "rear view" shots of yet.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 FBgdfD1

Source and Source

So far the seaplane is this years Bali boat! I think we had every girl in the top 7 jumping off that boat at some point!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:57 am

laugh out loud @Dirty Street Pie....I remember it was hilarious how folks kept seeing different girls on that Bali boat during Richie's season. The good thing here though is that the season promo might put to rest who that seaplane girl is soon hopefully yes

On another note, I noticed one thing in the FB live synopsis that Osher did; of the F7, he only stipulated what Elise, Elora, Laura and Tara were looking for in a man (or someone). So IMO those could be the F4. For Cobie, Florence and Lisa, IMO he focused more on what they could offer in a relationship.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:09 am

mercieme wrote:laugh out loud @Dirty Street Pie....I remember it was hilarious how folks kept seeing different girls on that Bali boat during Richie's season. The good thing here though is that the season promo might put to rest who that seaplane girl is soon hopefully yes

On another note, I noticed one thing in the FB live synopsis that Osher did; of the F7, he only stipulated what Elise, Elora, Laura and Tara were looking for in a man (or someone). So IMO those could be the F4. For Cobie, Florence and Lisa, IMO he focused more on what they could offer in a relationship.

Yes I agree re: the season promo - I think we will only need one frame of a shot from a different angle to lock down who seaplane girl is. Can't wait to find out!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:31 am

Posting here so can have the stats pre-season

First thing I notice is that Laura, Elora, Tara, and Elise are the 4 we have speculated to possibly get HTDs/F4. Seems much more than just coincidental and very likely F4 given those 4 of F7 are sleuthed to have had SDs. Also interesting that Laura is indeed bet to win with her odds.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 20245471_10212008514202059_2384283609644433708_n
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:38 am

Could someone please post the seaplane pics?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:41 am

Oh whoops never mind just saw it. That outfit is definitely an Elise outfit. The skirt with the top tied.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy