SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:50 am

Going by the 6 kiss shots on Facebook Tara is an absolute stand out favourite. Likes are follows-

Laura - 73
Cobie - 28
Flo -28
Tara - 384
Elora - 77
Elise - 79
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:02 am

When the expected F1 who has had the most screentime and also has the 1st image used for the kiss pics is 4th liked and even below Elora and Elise (who has had less screentime) that doesn't bode well for a well-liked F1 if it is Laura imo.

It seems to be a theme with a lot of SM lately so far as well and comments already about Laura are negative. One of the top comments for that kissing post is negative comments about Laura and audiences not warming to her. I don't see Laura being painted as jealous helping that either. For an F1 edit that is supposed to be a love story and redeeming after last year's backlash, I don't see how Laura is getting that edit. Of course TPTB could be just so predictable they'll drive the bus over the F1 and lead again and push for Sophie's season instead scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:04 am

Yes Laura got a lot of backlash from the moment of that pecking order comment over Michelle. Aussies don't mind a lot of stuff but don't mess with our "fair go" principle haha

Last edited by brownravens on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 am

By far Tara is the most liked and the "fan favourite". Aussie's love someone who doesn't take themselves seriously and IMO that's Tara to a tee. She is great.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 am

brownravens wrote:Yes Laura got a lot of backlash from the moment of that pecking order comment over Michelle. Aussies don't mind a lot of stuff but don't mess with our "fair go" principle haha
laugh out loud Too good. Poor Michelle though. She'll forever go down as the FIR who never got a SD hmmm

Outside of what I personally think about the comment, it's that they edited it to be left in that way and like you said, that doesn't go over well. The only past female F1 they made look negative was Alex. So if Laura is F1 are they doing that again? Or are they trying to push for someone other than Laura?

Also, per the preview ad for next ep and Laura saying she is jealous, if Laura is shown that way how do you think that will go down with general audiences? More sympathy or more negative?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:Yes Laura got a lot of backlash from the moment of that pecking order comment over Michelle. Aussies don't mind a lot of stuff but don't mess with our "fair go" principle haha
laugh out loud Too good. Poor Michelle though. She'll forever go down as the FIR who never got a SD hmmm

Outside of what I personally think about the comment, it's that they edited it to be left in that way and like you said, that doesn't go over well. The only past female F1 they made look negative was Alex. So if Laura is F1 are they doing that again? Or are they trying to push for someone other than Laura?

Also, per the preview ad for next ep and Laura saying she is jealous, if Laura is shown that way how do you think that will go down with general audiences? More sympathy or more negative?

I can't say that I speak for everyone but IMO it's not going to go down well - similarly to Alex last year. I think there's this underlying feeling that you sign up for a show to be one of many people dating 1 guy so why are you then turning around and being upset at the very concept.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:24 am

I agree @brownravens and @AllAboutLove it instantaneously reminded me of Alex crying last year. IMO the viewing public saw Alex as a sook but TPTB though it was good enough to air and may just do it again.

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 am

I have posted in episode discussion that Olena in Ep 11 last year made her move on Richie coincidence?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:30 am

@brownravens @Sundy TY both. I can see that as the case of being more like a stage-five clinger. I think if Laura hadn't had the most time shown with Matty perhaps SM audience would be more receptive. Otherwise it can just come across like too much?

@dolcimumma that is definitely something to note. I always thought if Laura wasn't F1 she'd be F3 but IDK. Olena just wasn't as into the lead imo whereas Laura is being painted as very into the lead and seemingly OTT and may be more like Alex. If so, TPTB are revving the bus to drive it over again... I hope not as I don't see how that will go well 3rd season in a row?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:31 am

ssin0547 wrote:By far Tara is the most liked and the "fan favourite". Aussie's love someone who doesn't take themselves seriously and IMO that's Tara to a tee. She is great.

Totally agree with this, also Aussies love an underdog, and Laura is the polar opposite of an underdog. I don't know if this is a general Aussie thing, or just the people I know, but we don't like to have things forced on us, so the more someone says "here, look at this, isn't this the best thing ever" the more likely we are to say "stick it up your a*se, we don't want that". IMO, that is the reaction that Laura is provoking in a lot of the viewers.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:35 am

dolcimumma wrote:I have posted in episode discussion that Olena in Ep 11 last year made her move on Richie coincidence?

F1 never has to make their move so if Laura has to do this early on I don't think it bodes well for her.

That being said, Elise had to do her Matty-like "getting to know me" game.

So maybe F1 is Tara??? rotfl

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:36 am

also @AllAboutLove both F2's from Richie and Sam's seasons had their 2nd SD if that is what we are seeing with the 'poles' and Laura and Matty kissing on the couch in the sneak peak.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy