SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveAndHappiness Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:51 am

Jen actually says "do I intimidate you?" - it will be interesting to see in what context this is actually asked. We have seen Leah is Bold and there to tread on toes. IMO I think it's more likely Leah was running around being bold treading on toes, perhaps declaring none of the girls are a threat to her and Jen asks "do I intimidate you?!"

It's just such a strange thing to randomly ask somebody..
I don't think she is trying to intimidate Leah, I think it's more of a call out - testing whether Leah really is as bold and assuming as we have see.

Perhaps the new ad of Jen crying is a consequence of testing Leah's wrath?
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ssin0547 Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:12 am

I liked that Q&A. I hope he finds someone as genuine. I also wish we had another girl promo. What makes us so sure that Tara is not F1? Was she on Insta before FRC?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 am

ssin0547 wrote:I liked that Q&A. I hope he finds someone as genuine. I also wish we had another girl promo. What makes us so sure that Tara is not F1? Was she on Insta before FRC?

@Amalia noticed Tara's FB pic was updated 16th May so seems most likely she will go at F4 or F3 IMO. She looks very entertaining though and seems to have a very endearing childlike charm so I hope she stays around as long as possible.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:16 am

Per Laura's @tonimay IG account she is flying to NZ today and as @Amalia posted upthread. 

I wonder if she will be back in Oz before the premiere? It would be strange if she's not IMO. I'd think she would want to watch the first episode and not sure if she'd be able to do so in NZ at least not without some VPN and certainly not live like she could in Sydney where she lives. 

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:22 am

@allaboutlove we were just talking about the same thing in the F1-F6 thread so if this is more of the appropriate thread, please feel free to move here....thanks.

Laura is gone on vacay for one week so not back until either next Friday or Saturday IMO....so yeah she will not be in AU for sure for the episodes next week IMO.

On another note, do you have any VPNs you can recommend for us non-Aussie based folks to watch the show live, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:50 am

@mercieme I think it will be easier in that thread to help for sleuthing for F1-F6 since the SM thread usually fills up faster so harder to keep track of sleuthing  yes

I am not sure if there are any free VPNs to watch for non-Aussies other than hola and not sure if that works anymore for live watching? I know there are some that one can pay for (but not sure how good they are or if they have Australia as one of their options). Hopefully hola will work but currently it doesn't seem to be working on their site :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:30 am

Just throwing this out there. If I had been on a show where I fell in love with a man who ultimately didn't choose me as F1, I would not be thrilled at the prospect of watching it on TV and re-living the heartbreak. I might not want to watch the show at all. I might not even want to be in the same country when it aired....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:34 am

Bobette wrote:Just throwing this out there.  If I had been on a show where I fell in love with a man who ultimately didn't choose me as F1, I would not be thrilled at the prospect of watching it on TV and re-living the heartbreak.  I might not want to watch the show at all.  I might not even want to be in the same country when it aired....
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 4256136633 I had the same exact thought. Especially given the storyboard that Laura had for that F7 GD, talking about her fears. It feels really set up. 

I wonder though if she will be in NZ for the premiere or get back before then. Her sister's post didn't state for sure that Laura will be there for that timeframe too so will keep an eye out. It could also be some misdirect (possible SHV somewhere else if she gets back before then?)

Still, even if not F1 and in F4, I'd still think it weird for laura not to watch?  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:43 am

Speaking of SHVs, does anyone recollect Sam W saying in an interview that the SHVs take place in remote rural locations with limited cellular availability?

On another note, the premier episode is pre-screening Tuesday July 25th; organized by DT and Network Ten and both Matty and Osher will be in attendance. I wonder if Matty will watch the Weds episode with his family or F1....should be interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

mercieme wrote: On another note, do you have any VPNs you can recommend for us non-Aussie based folks to watch the show live, thanks.

I'm in AUS but I use purevpn to access non-Aus stuff. One of the locations that can be selected on it is Australia so you can access Australia stuff. I recommend it but it is not free

mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am

Another interview with Matty - http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-matty-johnson-confirms-he-kissed-many-women-to-find-love-but-he-was-selective/news-story/de9e289c20ae997be7a26e6b1e0e7bc4

I'm so excited - it sounds like he picks the slow burn of his season!!!

"The sad news for the women still hoping for their chance to date the 29-year-old is the fact he’s now officially off the market.

Finding love on season five of the Channel 10 search-for-love series was not a given for Johnson, who previously had his heart broken by The Bachelorette Georgia Love.

But after going through the process - this time as the object of affection in control of his romantic destiny - Johnson tells TV Guide he is confident he has found what he was looking for a second time around: the one.

“If [The Bachelor] never went to air, I’d be happy because I’ve already got what I wanted out of this experience and that’s love,” Johnson says.

Just who he has fallen for remains shrouded in secrecy, but paparazzi shots circulating of the final rose ceremony have already threatened to steal his TV thunder.

What he will say is his decision was only made at the very end of the series — and it wasn’t love at first sight.

“Definitely on night one, I wasn’t like ‘that’s the person.’ It wasn’t that clear to me at all. It was something that over time developed. It took a number of dates before feelings started to get stronger...it was not until that very last moment where I did make that decision.”

Not that there isn’t plenty of action from the first to last episode, with the heartthrob courting the 22 women in a series of adventurous dates, including sky diving, wakeboarding and at least one, soaring helicopter flight.

There’s also plenty of the other kind of action, fans: pashing.

“I did kiss more than one person [but] I was very selective with the kiss,” he teases. “I wouldn’t just kiss purely because I went on a date with somebody. I only kissed if I really felt it.”

Not kissing all the ladies tormented Johnson at times, he says, but there was a pecking order.

“If you’re the person on the date and they you get to that moment where there’s a rose and you get a peck on the cheek, then it’s almost like that was sending mixed signals. How do you articulate to somebody that just because you didn’t receive a kiss, it’s not a bad thing...that sometimes taking things slow is the right thing to do.”

Keeping his new love secret has been a unique complication for the adventurous spirit, who is just desperate to go public with the woman he hopes to spend the rest of his life with.

“My mum and my sister know the result but even my closest friends, my best mate is like, ‘well, what is she like?’ and I’m like, ‘she’s great!’ And then they say ‘well, what colour hair does she have? What job does she do, or where does she live?’ and I’d say ‘I can’t tell you that. It’s been so frustrating.”

“Just going public for the first time will be great. Just to get a coffee...or maybe, book that helicopter again,’” he hints.

Last edited by Hearts_And_Roses on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 am

Wait what? Matty says in above article "...or maybe, book that helicopter again," so does that mean the girl who gets the helicopter date is the F1 Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM