SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:08 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Come on, release more girls! I mean, it's a lovely picture of Matty, don't get me wrong, but there's no sleuthing to be had from it.

It's not even a MOVING picture!

It's literally just a boring photo of him with animated rose petals in front of what appears to be a corrugated iron rainwater tank.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2292733854  

I want girls.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:22 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698  I am rolling laughing here. Love your commentary, @Bobette yes 

My 2cents ...  
They ask him why he went on the show and he says he couldn't resist the offer of having other people "do all the running around" to find suitable girls.  I'm going to resist judging him for that rather poorly worded answer.  
Don't worry, I'll do the judging laugh out loud Matty, dear, of course you want other people to do all the running around. Thanks for sorta confirming my pre-season thoughts  laugh out loud Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 4256136633 
He then talks about Nathalie - most recent ex - she was heading to US for work, not staying in AUS, was never going to be a longterm thing.  He says he only considered doing Bach after she left for the US.  Uh huh.  Sure Matty.  Sure.
Yeah, I am gonna side-eye Matty on this one. I happen to know from insider who gave the F1 details last year (which ended up correct) that Matty was approached before the season finished airing and similar to Richie was. Plus the interviews before Matty was dating this Nathalie, where he at least talked about the gig and was very aware of it (he was SM tagged for it laugh out loud). But, hey, I guess the girl that was never going to be a longterm thing was the "reason" he took the Bach gig and not all those other reasons: fame, opportunity, $, which every other lead goes on for (love being a slim shot IMO). It's alright, secret is safe with me, Matty :gotcha: 
Says he doesn't fall in love easily.  SAYS HE'S ONLY BEEN IN LOVE TWICE BEFORE - WITH GEORGIA AND HIS EX FROM THE UK.  Apologies for shouting but that part deserved caps.  Milly the DJ is feeling pretty crap reading that IMO.
I distinctly recall him saying the opposite last year and to Cam. Then again, it could have been semantics since I think he used the word "falling" in love. Semantics, shemantics, interesting then that both girls he mentions being the only ones he has ever been in love with broke up with him.... "What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..." Matty has found love so all is well now. Right Matty? Spill the deets Hugesmile 
Says he kissed lots of girls but doesn't feel he "overindulged".  I'm going to quote this next bit word for word: "I think there's a lot you can tell from a kiss, and I think that kiss is an indication of your [sexual] compatibility".
Um, are those Matty's words or Georgia's verbatim? IIRC she said the exact same thing! Then again, with no sex on the show I gather all the leads will say the exact same thing about kissing so he gets a pass from me. "Feel free to pass Go", Matty  and best of luck yes 

Full disclosure: I may snark towards Matty this season and even if at times it may not seem like it, I'll try to give Matty the benefit of the doubt (promise, I'm really trying) as I still want it to be fun. So maybe I'll 50% snark. Ok, 65% laugh out loud j/k (I think I filled my snark quota for the day/week/month with this post?). Honestly though, regardless of my take on Matty I hope he finds happiness and love. All deserve that and I hope he has. I'm also always thrilled for those who get to watch someone become a lead who they like Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 4256136633

No matter what happens, whether we like the same contestants or not, I am looking forward to the great sleuthing and discussions throughout the season. And who knows, we may all be cheering for or against the same contestant by the end of this (this show is crazy and unpredictable dizzy laugh out loud ) Either way, cheers to a great ride together   wine  yes Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:26 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698 @AllAboutLove I think you've been doing a great job withholding your snark as I know you're not the biggest Matty fan and I agree - the fun is in the process of sleuthing no matter the lead. [I must remember this if they make Delta the next Bachette!]

I'm clearly more pro-Matty but honestly that NW article just felt like one big promo.  IMO every word of every question and every answer had been carefully crafted and I wonder how much say Matty had in any of it.

Anyway, can't wait for this to kick off and I really do hope we get a happy ending not just for Matty but because if not I think the AU viewing audience will be very unforgiving and we may never see another AU Bach.

Fingers crossed for a great season!  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 am

laugh out loud I have a kinship with Ann-with-an-e of Green Gables when she said "if you only knew how many things I want to say and don't" (in this case regarding contestants) j/k giggling 

Truly though, the most fun is in the sleuthing and is the best part yes I've sleuthed many a season (okay, most seasons) where I am not a huge fan of the lead but have always enjoyed the sleuthing and discussion no matter what "team" since to me, contestants and seasons come and go, so I'm always Team BBF first and foremost Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 4256136633

So far there's been some awesome pre-season sleuthing done and already have the F7 locked down and even possibly the F4. So we're on a roll already. Hopefully we'll get more promos and pics/vids of the girls to sleuth and pin it down even more. There's no RS so I think it's going to be a great ride no matter what! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:42 am

Such fantastic sleuthing from everyone. Amazing.

I just noticed on Laura B's friend's (sister's?) public instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/lelubee/?hl=en) that it seems like Laura B will spend next week in New Zealand:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWULR5VAyh3/?hl=en

The post is from 9 July, I think, and indicates that they will go there in 13 days' time (from when the post was made) and spend a week there, ie it seems they'll spend next week there, in other words, it may be that Laura B will be in New Zealand when the Bachelor premieres on the 26-27 July. (Or have I interpreted the dates wrongly?)

I might be completely wrong, though! This is just how it appears to me (IMO), based on the above post.

It might not be of any significance anyway, but I found it a bit interesting. :-)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:44 am

Did anyone catch the new ad at the end of the project tonight? Had something about cocktail party chaos... looked like possibly Elora's surprise late entrance to me. Still... it's new and a chance for more sleuthing!!
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:04 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Did anyone catch the new ad at the end of the project tonight? Had something about cocktail party chaos... looked like possibly Elora's surprise late entrance to me. Still... it's new and a chance for more sleuthing!!

Oh damn, I wish I'd read your post one minute earlier - it's 7:31 here so I ran to the TV and turned Ch 10 on just to see Carrie shuffling her papers and the lights coming down.  Missed it!  Do we have any members in WA or a later timezone???

ETA: It's on Tenplay! Screen capping now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:07 am

Oh no, sorry - I was at a friend's and could only see it, no volume... Grrrrrrrr

Anyone out there in WA??? Please help!!!!
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:20 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Oh no, sorry - I was at a friend's and could only see it, no volume... Grrrrrrrr

Anyone out there in WA???  Please help!!!!

It's just gone up on TenPlay @"Hearts_And_Roses thumbsup
I'll upload SCs to the SC thread for our O/S members ASAP...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am

Just added this link in the screen cap thread but adding it here too:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/exclusive-interview-with-matty

An extended interview with Matty where the girl speculated to be Elise is shown more (in the white/gold-ish dress). More shots of a lot of the other girls too. I'm on an old, tiny phone so not easy to make screen caps, otherwise I would.

I hadn't seen this video clip before, but seems it was posted on the Ten website on 14 July.

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:51 am

Sorry I might have missed the conversation. Who is the proposed F4?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:58 am

ssin0547 wrote:Sorry I might have missed the conversation. Who is the proposed F4?

Lots of different ideas @ssin0547 but for me it's:

F1 Laura
F2 Elise
F3 Tara
F4 Lisa

Would also like to add that these four women are wearing completely different colour and style of outfits on night 1:

Laura - Greenish Pantsuit (I can't see anyone else in this colour)
Elise - White/silver froo froo frock reminiscent of a wedding dress
Tara - Black lacey plunging neck cullotte number (best outfit of them all for my money)
Lisa - Red flared structured shoulder jumpsuit

Pretty sure the stylist would have been told from the outset who the top contenders were likely to be so having them in different outfits is noteworthy, IMO - helps to compare & contrast in later flashback segments.

ETA: In the group shot of the first night cocktail party, Laura is far left, Elise is far right, Matty in the middle - also significant, IMO

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/first-night-drama
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM