SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:42 pm

sdmom wrote:
FashionLover wrote:@HEA nothing wrong with the socks, it's just that peter has been wearing anything but plain black socks all season long. Process of elimination is all

But the stylist will dress them so he probably picked black socks for them. IMO.

right... every guy has a little black pair of black dress socks right? giggling

we already know that bryan loves his Calvin Klein boxers eh? and I am sure they did not give him his underwear Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 2498057887 but who knows, with the pair of shoes they may gave him socks... not everyone has socks that go higher enough under the pants. details details people, think details! rofl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:44 pm

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:My lovely niece is 43 years old with two beautiful children and a husband who adores her. She thinks he'll come around the last minute propose and Rachel will be in 7th heaven.

Smiley

ETA: I find her behaviour the same as waiting for Brooks to come out of the bushes. She's usually pretty good at picking out the F1 but this time around, she's obsessed by the handsome model.

I do see many similarities and this from the start...... Infatuation, crying fountain at his departure, interest not at all returned, explanation to the F1 (here i think rachel said she did the next days of the FRC).  

The only difference I see between brooks and peter is that I see peter manipulative and a player. He would have gain my respect if he left on his own and before F2. Possibly the prods did not allow it but I doubt that if he REALLY wanted out, they would have tie him to the altar.......

his obsession of self promo on his IG does not come from another guy on the show. He wanted exposure and I have little doubts that he used Rachel up to the end. I do not buy his crying river DRAMATIC EFFECT on the floor......

jmo
IMO, the main difference with Brook and Peter is that Brook wasn't interested in being the next Lead, and we all know that Peter's aspirations is to be the Lead Bachelor.  I also think the same goes for Frank who left on Ali's Season, and the one who left on Deanne's Season (just can't think of his name atm).  IMO, none of guys that left on their own wanted to be the next Lead, so TPTB had nothing to keep them from leaving.  On the other hand, I think that TPTB used the possibility of becoming the next Lead to keep Peter from leaving.  All jmo.Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:45 pm

coolangel wrote:I agree with @HEA. If there is only one person at the FRC, it doesn't matter when they shoot it IMO. Better to get it out of the way when the weather permits. I am sure Rachel, her Randi Rahm gown and her weave would not have appreciated a proposal in the rain (JMO). laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

Big "IF" and no concrete proof to corroborate either way. imo I was over in southern Europe during that time span and it did rain frequently but not the whole day. Plenty or time to film a FRC without rain to spoil it. imoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:50 pm

The interview saying 2 proposed needs to be found, IMO, if some are going to keep mentioning it.

I thought it was something along the lines of they picked out rings and were ready, but I don't remember her saying 2 actually proposed.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 pm

richmondrose wrote:
coolangel wrote:I agree with @HEA. If there is only one person at the FRC, it doesn't matter when they shoot it IMO. Better to get it out of the way when the weather permits. I am sure Rachel, her Randi Rahm gown and her weave would not have appreciated a proposal in the rain (JMO). laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

Big "IF" and no concrete proof  to corroborate either way. imo  I was over in southern Europe during that time span and it did rain frequently but not the whole day. Plenty or time to film a FRC  without rain  to spoil it. imoaa

At this point, there are more SC's implying that there was only 1 person at the FRC (Bryan) and nothing to indicate that Peter made it to the FRC IMO. So It might be a Big 'IF' for some but short of new SCs, this is my best and only guess - Peter gets eliminated the night before, Bryan arrives at noon the next day and proposes, Rachel accepts and they live happily ever after. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:53 pm

If the F2 throws himself down and cries, like mentioned in the latest article, at the FRC site I'm going to laugh out loud no matter who it is.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:55 pm

2observe wrote:
HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:My lovely niece is 43 years old with two beautiful children and a husband who adores her. She thinks he'll come around the last minute propose and Rachel will be in 7th heaven.

Smiley

ETA: I find her behaviour the same as waiting for Brooks to come out of the bushes. She's usually pretty good at picking out the F1 but this time around, she's obsessed by the handsome model.

I do see many similarities and this from the start...... Infatuation, crying fountain at his departure, interest not at all returned, explanation to the F1 (here i think rachel said she did the next days of the FRC).  

The only difference I see between brooks and peter is that I see peter manipulative and a player. He would have gain my respect if he left on his own and before F2. Possibly the prods did not allow it but I doubt that if he REALLY wanted out, they would have tie him to the altar.......

his obsession of self promo on his IG does not come from another guy on the show. He wanted exposure and I have little doubts that he used Rachel up to the end. I do not buy his crying river DRAMATIC EFFECT on the floor......

jmo
IMO, the main difference with Brook and Peter is that Brook wasn't interested in being the next Lead, and we all know that Peter's aspirations is to be the Lead Bachelor.  I also think the same goes for Frank who left on Ali's Season, and the one who left on Deanne's Season (just can't think of his name atm).  IMO, none of guys that left on their own wanted to be the next Lead, so TPTB had nothing to keep them from leaving.  On the other hand, I think that TPTB used the possibility of becoming the next Lead to keep Peter from leaving.  All jmo.Hugesmile

I think prods used Peter until the very last minute.

Did peter wanted to be next bach imo? heck yes
Did peter thought about it when Rachel boot him out? I am not sure
Do I think it is over the top and uncomfortable to see a man so desperate/upset/crying? definitely
Do I believe it was all fake? not completely... I will give him the benefice of the doubt
Do I believe he had regrets because of Rachel? NO. big fat no.
Do I believe he had a breakdown because this reminded him his previous breakups? YES.
Do I think he love Rachel at all? Maybe. I think he sure liked her. love? SMH not sure
Did he use Rachel? YES
Did he use the show to promote himself during and after show? YES the hell YES
Is he evil? NO
Do I really care? nope

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:58 pm

I'm wondering if @pbmax was on to something when she said that she thinks there is no F3 elimination. laugh out loud That is the something that we have never seen before, that is a first this season. Rachel needs more time, etc.

ETA: No, it can't be that because the summary says there is an elimination and two final dates.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:59 pm

SFoster wrote:I'm wondering if @pbmax was on to something when she said that she thinks there is no F3 elimination. laugh out loud That is the something that we have never seen before, that is a first this season. Rachel needs more time, etc.

ETA: No, it can't be that because the summary says there is an elimination and two final dates.

By now we would have some materials on teaser about this. they tease us only with peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:00 pm

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 pm

@2observe, IA with you there! Brooks & Frank didn't want to be TB. I look at BenF & see a guy who wanted it and did what he had to do for it--propose, & Ashley wasn't going to stop him -even if she tried-- :yes: I see Peter doing the same thing :yes: . If the prods want it , Peter will propose not because he wants Rachel but to be TB. jmo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:
HEA wrote:@richmondrose if he is the only one, who cares? plus it is a rain/sun/cloud week... so as soon at the weather allowed it, they wanted full sun for better effect... I mean who wants a proposal under the rain?

It's  always been at sunset because they want the money shot.

What is the money shot?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear