SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Previous threads here

coolangel wrote:Bryan's winery date was at Bodegas Ontañón in La Roija. In the SC below, 'Ontañón' is visible (circled).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Captur15
Source: My SC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmJkDjeQaDc

richmondrose wrote:Bedrooms for those who want to sleuth FD

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Bryan_10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Erics_10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Captur10

Source: My SC from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

richmondrose wrote:Eric's Date

Notice they take off from the winery/Chapel that someone sleuthed as being Peter's date but was actually at Eguren Ugarte one of the longest standing vineyards in Europe.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Church10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Church11

Source: My SC:http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

richmondrose wrote:Peter's Date:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Vineya10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Vineya11
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Peter_11

Source:My SC from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

coolangel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Peter's Date:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Vineya10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Vineya11
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Peter_11

Source:My SC from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

Peter's Winery FSD was at Eguren Ugarte (Name visible in the SC giggling)
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Captur16
Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:03 pm

coolangel wrote:
HEA wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Eric's Date

Notice they take off from the winery/Chapel that someone sleuthed as being Peter's date but was actually at Eguren Ugarte one of the longest standing vineyards in Europe.

--removed images for brevity--

Source: My SC:http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

mmmm weird no?

I think this basically means that the chapel @Kashathediva sleuthed above was not the chapel we see Peter/Rachel at. This is Eric's FSD where they take off from this winery/chapel and visit San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.

So we still need to find Peter/Rachel's chapel.

ETA:
HEA wrote:I just realized that we have another site that we did not sleuth.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 3010

my sc from recorded tv

This is the Ermita de San Felices in La Rioja.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Maxresdefault
Source

coolangel wrote:Sorry for the back-to-back posts, just putting together a summary of Confirmed SC and information we have:

Hotels:

Peter:
Hotel Los Agustinos
Bryan:  Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa
Eric: Is to be sleuthed

FSD:

Eric's FSD: Eric/Rachel take off on a helicopter from the small church at Dinastía Vivanco Museum of Wine Culture and visit San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
Peter's FSD: Peter's Winery date was at Eguren Ugarte in Laguardia.
Bryan's FSD: Bryan's Winery date was at Bodegas Ontañón in La Roija

LCD:

Peter's LCD: Peter/Rachel went to the chapel and spoke to the priest. Chapel location is to be sleuthed.
Bryan's LCD: Bryan/Rachel went on a Hot air balloon. Location/Company is to be sleuthed.

FRC: San Vincente de la Sonsierra

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:41 pm

So which winery is Rachel in wearing the peach dress?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I am pretty sure someone found something similar with the hot air balloon

question: how do we know that Peter went to the chapel on LCD and not on FSD?

@coolangel well done for the Ermita de San Felices in La Rioja.

Bryan and Rachel cannot do air balloon all day. if we think that the chapel is with Peter, then Ermita de San Felices in La Rioja is with Bryan. The inside is definitely not the same... so it must be Bryan's date IMO

this site is only in spanish but it shows lot of pics: SITE

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 3610
my sc from recorded TV

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 3710
source

if the 3 dates were wineries... then LCD should be both chapel visits IMO

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:22 pm

HEA wrote:I am pretty sure someone found something similar with the hot air balloon

They uploaded the sneak peek for next week. It's the winery date for Peter (FSD). And since his and Rachel's outfits are different when they talk to the priest, I am pretty sure it cannot be part of this date and has to be the LCD.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

Last edited by coolangel on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:22 pm

I found Eric's hotel if someone wants to cap it for me. It's in San Sebastian Spain. It's Hotel Arrizul Urumea. I found exact photos on TripAdvisor. I'm too pooped to screen cap them.link

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I found Eric's hotel if someone wants to cap it for me. It's in San Sebastian Spain. It's Hotel Arrizul Urumea. I found exact photos on TripAdvisor. I'm too pooped to screen cap them.link

Wow! Thanks everyone for all the sleuthing and the caps! Fantastic!  clapping!

Here you go @Kashathediva

From upthread to compare. Thanks @richmondrose

richmondrose wrote:Bedrooms for those who want to sleuth FD

snipped..
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 Erics_10
snipped

Source: My SC from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

From @Kashathediva's link, tripadvisor.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 38854404

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 84397917

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 84397910

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 42206368

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:45 pm

I apologize for not capping them. I hate doing that. thanks @GuardianAngel my buddy. bestbud! ILOVEU

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks. I love doing that kind of thing. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 pm

coolangel wrote:
HEA wrote:I am pretty sure someone found something similar with the hot air balloon

They uploaded the sneak peek for next week. It's the winery date for Peter (FSD). And since his and Rachel's outfits are different when they talk to the priest, I am pretty sure it cannot be part of this date and has to be the LCD.

Watched all 3 videos and the scene where Rach & Eric leave on the Helicopter is the same place where the Wine museum and chapel are located! What???
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
coolangel wrote:

Watched all 3 videos and the scene where Rach & Eric leave on the Helicopter is the same place where the Wine museum and chapel are located! What???

No it seams that it is only Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear