SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Rachel is being petty and she needs to check herself before August 7. **IMO** This will be on interesting ATFR.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not fact)
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm

@Alanna and don't underestimate Chris Harrison's sleazy ways to ask dumb stuff and make a million nonsensical enumerations during the ATFR.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:50 pm

I don't think she will drag him at the AFR. I think they will be both be graceful towards each other, unless Peter says something nasty about Bryan to Rachel and I am absolutely sure that he wouldn't dare laugh out loud

EDT: I have not seen Rachel be petty with Peter. I was surprised that she brushed of Dean saying she was in lust, she was like whatever, that is his opinion. Why do people think AFR will be messy? I don't see it at all

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:51 pm

ElonM wrote:Rachel is being petty and she needs to check herself before August 7.  This will be on interesting ATFR.

This is the Peter I heard about. I have a feeling this is the Peter that is. I don't think Rachel is being petty. JMO
@Dessler
I don't think she will drag him at the AFR. I think they will be both be graceful towards each other, unless Peter says something nasty about Bryan to Rachel and I am absolutely sure that he wouldn't dar
I agree. They are both polished people. I don't think this will happen. Rachel is accustomed to being in court and handling that. I don't see Peter handling himself any less. JMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Alanna wrote:I get that she's mad and had her aha moments or what have you but he's the "loser" here so she's fighting an un-win-able battle imo. The majority of audience aren't going to like the woman with the 100k ring dragging the guy she dumped.

It's her choice to do whatever she wants, I will love, love, LOVE it, don't get me wrong but it's the worse choice for her imo and a big mistake, if this is the route she's going to go.

I agree. They should just keep it classy at ATFR. She got the ring, the fiancé and fairy tale. so if she tries to come at peter, it's gonna make zero sense to audience IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Also interesting that her family looked Bryan up and found out stuff about his past. It was obvious they weren't starting on a blank state, or going just off the Ellen comment.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ElonM wrote:Rachel is being petty and she needs to check herself before August 7.  This will be on interesting ATFR.

This is the Peter I heard about. I have a feeling this is the Peter that is. I don't think Rachel is being petty. JMO

She's being petty and this attitude wouldn't do her any favour on August 7. She's happily engaged and doesn't need this to follow her around when doing media rounds. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 pm

And I don't get why she's mad though scratch If she was already in love with Bryan, weren't they both just going through the motions?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 pm

@ElonM what has she done/said that is petty? Or we just projecting or making assumptions that she is mad about something. This is when "IMO" is useful, before we know it , it becomes a fact and Rachel will be raked over something she has not done or implied. JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:57 pm

I don't think it will follow her around. I think she will cut it off and move on. It's DUN. IMO
@bleuberry
Also interesting that her family looked Bryan up and found out stuff about his past. It was obvious they weren't starting on a blank state, or going just off the Ellen comment.
I personally expected her family to dig as deep as they could on each of these guys. I mean wouldn't you? Her dad has a long arm. Whether he would admit it or not. Suspect So I personally expected it. This whole situation of being on TB or 'Ette is shady enough IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Also interesting that her family looked Bryan up and found out stuff about his past. It was obvious they weren't starting on a blank state, or going just off the Ellen comment.

I'm interested to see how they'll be at AFTR if they attend. And I'm talking about subtle things cause obviously they're gonna be pleasant and civil. I'm gonna be watching like a hawk laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 pm

I honestly don't think she has done anything wrong ye but I worry for her after the ATFR because nothing is going to bring Peter down to the masses so she won't win jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21