SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:36 pm

makeover wrote:Sometimes I feel bad for Bryan, because there are people going out of their way to hate on him.

I really wonder if RS original spoiler and the switch made it worse for Bryan. I get the criticisms for Bryan even though I don't agree with them but it really seems excessive IMO for a guy who hasn't done anything crazy post-show IMO. I think some fans just got so used to the idea of Pachel that they see Bryan as this villain who ruined their perfect love story and that's why they hate on him for literally anything and everything. hmmm

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:46 pm

I totally agree with the above, cool angel. Yet another instance of how RS' involvement makes real people's lives more difficult.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:47 pm

I absolutely don't understand the Peter worship or the Bryan hate on SM and some other forums. It is bizarre IMO. Neither is a deserving of the treatment they are receiving IMO. Both are regular decent guys. The SM craziness and other forums negativity has marred this season in an unpleasant way for me. Sad because I actually saw a lovely love story play out on my TV. IMO. hmmm no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Constance likes all comments posted to her page, that being said, it's really crappy for her to like stuff against either guy but especially her sister's own fiancé. I don't like my sister in law's husband st all but I keep that on the downlow and would never like stuff against the dude.

She needs to show some respect

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I never cared for Constance during Nick's season, and I still don't care for her and her SM behaviour. IMO stay off of SM and if you don't like the guy, tell him to his face. She's the one who blabbed that her father wasn't going to be on the HTD, during Nick's season, and IIRC she blabbed something about Rachel being the next ette.

If someone made a comment about me, that was half positive and half negative, I wouldn't like it at all. If she can't be happy with the person her sister chose, who both seem to be so over the moon crazy in love, then she shouldn't be on SM showing her feelings which only invites more negativity. This is total disrespect for her sister IMHO.

I completely agree. If Constance was not so disappointingly jealous, she'd either publicly support her sister or, shut up. Instead, she is trying to create her own SM following and support about something that class and decorum dictates she never states a negative about, period. Rachel is her sister. They are family and family does not air negativity to the outside world. Constance can tell Rachel anything she wants (not that it would make a difference at this point) - it's her right as an older sister. What she cannot do without showing her jealousy, is agree with a bunch of unknown, irrelevant, negative troublemakers on SM. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:54 pm

coolangel wrote:
makeover wrote:Sometimes I feel bad for Bryan, because there are people going out of their way to hate on him.

I really wonder if RS original spoiler and the switch made it worse for Bryan. I get the criticisms for Bryan even though I don't agree with them but it really seems excessive IMO for a guy who hasn't done anything crazy post-show IMO. I think some fans just got so used to the idea of Pachel that they see Bryan as this villain who ruined their perfect love story and that's why they hate on him for literally anything and everything. hmmm

All JMO  

But do you think it's better RS never changed his first spoiler and people are shocked Bryan is f1 at finale?

From what I read, people's strong dislike starting from the sloppy second comment, then they found out his insurance lawsuit, then the Player show.
RS two spoilers don't help but I don't think it's the sole reason for the criticism. Jmo.

I didn't like Bryan on night one but gradually he won me over. The biggest reason is Rachel always seem so happy around him and he really was focused on her from the very beginning. I love a contestant who's head over the heel for the lead. All imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

@coolangel Yeah, I get that he is not everyone's cup of tea and it's fine if some just don't like his vibe on the show, but that extra comment just stood out to me because 1) it's completely unrelated to the original post; 2) it's embarrassing that Elan even has to correct such people.

Speaking of the Bach producers, Producer Natalie posted this on her IG last week to which Bryan commented "Did I take this pic?" Then she replied hang on, she will give him photo credit and then proceeded to do so. After that Bryan replied something like "Haha not for the credit, but this reminded me of the surreal time when we were in our little Spanish village. Miss you Shabs!"
The photo credit and the comments have all been deleted since then. I should have gotten a screencap, laugh out loud. But I wonder why she deleted it... Is it even spoilery? IMO, no but... question
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW9Ko3jjYQ5/?taken-by=natalieshabtai

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:04 pm

I think there are some that get on the spoiled F1 train no matter what.  So, IMO had the Peter spoiler never come out, I do think Bryan would've had more fans, no matter what was sleuthed and found. Maybe not as big a following as Peter, but more than he has now.

Now there were always going to be those that didn't like him or didn't like the info found.  Some wouldn't like him no matter how wonderful and edit or home much Rachel liked him.  But IMO others would have been more willing to give him a chance and possibly be won over by him like others have been.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Seabear wrote:I absolutely don't understand the Peter worship or the Bryan hate on SM and some other forums. It is bizarre IMO. Neither is a deserving of the treatment they are receiving IMO. Both are regular decent guys. The SM craziness and other forums negativity has marred this season in an unpleasant way for me. Sad because I actually saw a lovely love story play out on my TV. IMO. hmmm no no
JMO
Totally agree and the reverse as well: Peter is fake, evil, horrible etc and Bryan is the best man to walk the (Bachelor) land. Really? laugh out loud I tend to think they're both okay and normal myself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21