SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 pm

I truly hope after all of this,  we are DONE with Peter Kraus, in bachelor nation!!   JMO
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Peter had the first 1:1 with Rachel. He wouldn't have known she was going to chose Bryan at that point. During that 1:1 it was so obvious to me he was not into her. I must have posted that several times over and over. Followed by several hate pm's. So I wouldn't say Peter saw the attraction and backed off. If you're feeling it, you're going to go for it, and even if you're not, you're going to act like you do. He pretty much ran the show in  a controlling manner if you ask me. He basically laid down the rules to Rachel in the smug way he has been all season IMO.

Peter IMO was TPTB's pick for F2. They knew he would be a fan favourite, they knew he wanted to be on the show. What they didn't know was he can't act. I bet that storyboard changed from heartbreak to won't propose.

Peter should have left like Brooks did, Graham wanted to leave as well, they accommodated him. He wasn't into her, he knew he was not going to be the F1 IMO. I don't buy what was he suppose to do, fall in love with someone he didn't want to fall in love with. No he wasn't, neither was any other contestant. He should have left rather than faking his way through, and I say fake because he just left Rachel hanging by a thread with his BS every time he opened his mouth. I'm sure the best fake-fest is yet to come

Peter has had numerous long term committed relationships that failed due to his inability to commit. I will state that this is my opinion.
With his history, I had little doubt he was ever going to find a real success on this format of a show.
I had heard he was on the show to make a name for himself, his business and his brand and that anything else was the cherry on the sundae. Whether anyone chooses to believe that is up to them.
Peter could have left at any time. He didn't because it would not have lent him the exposure. IMO. Ala Jesse Palmer. Ala Jesse C. He did not fall in love. He was hoping for a great TB audition. (I am hoping for a major fail there.)
I think the AFTR will be cool, but collected. Should it turn another way, I think Rachel will still be in command. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm

I love that Rachel was so honest in revealing that her family looked all in to Bryan before they got there. This makes it so extra clear they knew who they needed to truly be watching out for because he was who she liked/loved. They were sitting back knowing about "The Player" before he could even step in the house. That combined with the "sloppy seconds" comment...

I really like what her mom said to Bryan about "Thank you for surviving..." It was so important that he took that from them and lived to tell the tale. Lol.

That family KNEW they needed to go hard at him because if left to her own devices, he was Rachel's pick, and this was their chance to make sure Bryan could handle their inquisition and prove he wasn't "The Player" or the "sloppy seconds" guy or anything else. He really was more composed than Rachel, bless her. Lol.

And I think Rachel is definitely capable of being chill and gracious as long as Peter doesn't get near the topic of Bryan in a way that reads to Rachel like he's slamming Bryan.

She was very poised in response to Dean's commentary and Dean had also made it clear he was anti-Bryan on top of calling it "lust." She can deal, I think. I don't think she's stepped out of bounds on the topic of Peter, at this point. She hasn't said anything mean or cruel about him, imo, she hasn't attacked his character or anything like it. I don't see the her attempting to be mean in commenting on his mode of operation emotionally as far as it came across to her. I think they can survive the ATFR.

I mean, just don't trigger her, because, I don't know, she has real loss of control issues on the topic of Bryan. He's truly a hot button for her.

And I'mma need Chris Harrison to keep the questions cute. Because JoJo and Jordan's... the misery was real based on the topics he kept forcing them to talk about alone. I'd love to avoid that vibe for Rachel and Bryan, but... I have doubts.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Eric is okay because he was fooled into thinking that Rachel would choose him, he went along with his bubble love, when Rachel said that she fell in love with only one person all along? Eric is okay because he had his heart broken/crushed according to the TPtB script. Rachel was hired to do a job, make the guys fall in love with her so she could drop them later, and somehow, because Peter didn't fall into his proper place in the bubble, and have his heart crushed he is phony? Maybe not everyone who wants to leave is able to. I honestly don't get the Peter hatred.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Fred Johnson from "The Bachelorette" on Who Will Be Rachel's Fiancé

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

I can totally see Rachel asking Peter why he chose to come on a show knowing a proposal is expected if the timeline wasn't realistic for him. IMO That is not being petty but a genuine question. She is getting hate everywhere else on SM with people calling her desperate for expecting something which every single Bachelorette before her has gotten. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Rachel hasn't been on a pedestal for me and there are genuine criticisms which can be made IMO with some of her decisions but I don't understand that one at all.

His SM behavior makes no sense either IMO. Why like posts about what an amazing couple you are, it's the greatest love story, birthday of a lifetime post, blah blah when you were the one who was dragging his feet IMO. The only thing it did was cause more hate for the actual couple IMO. If Rachel and Bryan keep it cool and collected on ATFR, good for them but if she ends up calling Peter out, I won't blame her one bit.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 pm

I don't even think peter was doing half the things some of this posts are suggesting but if he did, then I would have to give him props and mad respect cause he would have somehow managed to out smart the bachelor system. Aren't contestants always made fun of for being puppets? well, then here's peter. According to y'all he out puppeteered the puppet masters
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:*snip*

Peter could have left if he wasn't into her.  Maybe it is my bias, but Peter has treated Rachel like she should be pursuing him.  His falling in love before MTP had all the sincerity of reciting a grocery list.  But he wanted to make sure he got farther.

*snip*

How did he make sure he got farther by saying it before MTP, when no one was on the chopping block anyway? That doesn't really make sense to me. Before the previous elimination, all he could muster up was "I'm really happy", yet Rachel still kept him. Now before this elimination he's telling her he can't see himself proposing. Apparently Rachel still keeps him. I don't see where he's trying to deceive her. I think Rachel's just read a lot of opinions about how Peter's not into her and is trying to justify why she still kept him around by saying Peter was saying/doing just enough for her to keep him. She doesn't want to feel like she got played, which I don't think she was, but I can see her questioning that herself right now. JMO. Would serve her well to just leave it in the past though I think.

FashionLover wrote:My stance with bachnation is that contestants should always go in strategically and not for love only cause that's stupido IMO. So if peter go to the point where he realized Rachel's mind was made up and decided to play the game, I wouldn't blame him. This benefits both him, AND rachel/franchise because if everyone where to leave as soon as they realized it's a lost cause, we would never have a show. If rachel's mind was already made up at week 5/6, then by all means I think remaining contestants reserve the right to switch to strategic mode and make the best out of the three months they took off their life. No reason for that to go down the drain. Do we honestly believe eric thought he stood a chance? or did he also do the math

I agree. Aside from Nick, when's the last time a future potential lead even mustered up a single tear upon their exit? Luke didn't, Ben didn't, Chris didn't, doubt JPG did. Yet the last three were pulling all kinds of ridiculous gimmicks to tell the Bachelorette how in love with her they were. It's just how this show goes. IMO Peter doesn't need to take himself out of the running and go home empty-handed and hated, while Rachel gets the ring and the guy she really wants. He can stay and wait to be cut like the rest of them, though I personally think he would date Rachel if she so wanted, but I know I'm in the minority in that. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Fred Johnson: The Chronicles of my Camp Counsellor (Sequel # 3).

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

I don't think Rachel is mad at just Peter. I think it's a culmination of being pissed off at him, herself (for falling for him), viewers for massively going in on Bryan, editing for not helping the situation, her family for validating the boatload of criticism he has received etc. It's all piling on at once so I'm gonna let her have a minute but get it together by ATFR. JMO.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 pm

@FashionLover I think he was playing Rachel, not TPTB. If he didn't like the girl, but stuck around then he was as big a puppet as any other guy who wanted to be the lead, IMO. I guess that is why I am annoyed with him.  If he only played TPTB, I would applaud him, but playing the lead, to me that stinks. I agree with @Kashathediva, Peter did this to increase his brand and get the next lead.  My hope is that TPTB is playing him and we have someone else start filming in September. All JMO.

@mindless, I think telling her that he was falling in love right before she walked into MTP, not earlier in the day in the car or something, was to make him look better at MTP. I could see, you only like her not necessarily going over well with her family. I think the falling in love was actually the perfect amount for her family. It shows you take her seriously, but aren't in the bubble. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Rachel is the only Bachelorette that I can recall saying that she expected a ring at the end of filming. I don't think it makes her seem desperate, and yes, all others before her had it, but her blatant statement can make her seem entitled. that is how I interpret the criticism.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21