SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm

I am beginning to think Peter has a bigger gap. And this one not just between his front two teeth and it's not endearing and it definitely needs attention. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 am

Peter Imo has a huge ego, and he simply can't handle not winning. I was lmao at his 'you can't sit with us' on camera, straight to Bryan. Dear goodness, then get up and move. Him liking these negative comments makes him look so pathetic, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:13 am

Will You Accept This Ride? - Episode 9 The Bachelorette Season 13 Recap | The Bachelor Insider
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:15 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Peter Imo has a huge ego, and he simply can't handle not winning. I was lmao at his 'you can't sit with us' on camera, straight to Bryan. Dear goodness, then get up and move. Him liking these negative comments makes him look so pathetic, IMO.

I tend to agree. Nothing shocking. Nothing horrible. But nothing endearing. Nothing charming. Nothing that in the end gave him a great edit. Nothing that has given him a long term relationship at 31 yrs old. Unless you count Dean and since Dean is still playing around with a few chickies on the side I don't know if he really counts. He is so meh. Just another dime a dozen trainer. ooops imo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:17 am

mindless wrote:It doesn't really surprise me that Peter seems insecure and desperate for validation. Isn't he the one who used to suffer from eating disorders? Not trying to offend anyone, but as soon as I read that, I figured he'd be, how should I put it, sensitive. In my experience, eating disorders are usually a symptom of something rather than the whole problem, so certain traits go hand in hand with them. I wish he'd just step away from SM and I definitely don't think being the Bachelor will benefit him, but I don't think he's a bad guy. JMO.  

eating disorder is 95% common in the modeling, men and women indifferently. If you look at every single ads, perfume, you will notice they all have the same starving look. If you want to stay in this field, you have no choice but to bend to their standard or you have no job offerings. So sometimes eating disorder is not a personal issue, especially in the modeling.

I know this field well...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 am

I don't think he is being a jerk because he can't stand loosing. He didn't want to be the F1, he didn't even try IMHO.

So what's his problem? Did he want to be the last one standing but not propose just for the notoriety? Did Bryan take away his thunder?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:33 am

Ali writes that she is 100% convinced that Rachel ends up with Peter. Her latest blog post. Below is the link:
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/07/25/good-vibes-rachel/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 am

^^^What's Peter's problem? He knew what was going on the show when he was going on it, he knew he was not suppose to be there with the lead without any other guys. I understand he wanted to be TB, but I don't think he is good enough for that.

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:40 am

And, in the comment section, hints at the fact that Rachel is in love with Peter, and Bryan is her "second choice." Can't bring the comment over because it just won't C+P on my iPad, but that's the underlying message I got from her response to a comment made by "Christie."

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:40 am

I guess I have a lot of difficulty putting much faith into what Ali says even though i do like Ali when she can't even spell Rachel's name correctly. Ali, it is not Rachael. It's Rachel.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 am

I don't get it. Did Rachel confide in her that she succumbed to "the process" and went with the one who was ready to propose, as opposed to the one who "she was in love with?"
What is up with all these second choice comments? I understand you were once the Bachelorette and have deep insider knowledge, but please keep your post limited to analysis and speculation that can be substantiated.
May be I am reading too much, so I'll like to know what you all think.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:58 am

Rachelsseason wrote:Ali writes that she is 100% convinced that Rachel ends up with Peter. Her latest blog post. Below is the link:
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/07/25/good-vibes-rachel/
Well I'm 100% she's wrong laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21