SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:04 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I think Tanner's tweet was fine and I too think that way!
And he basically is saying at least half of the general viewers thought? I base this on my observation on the Facebook page and some twitter feeds.

If Tanner doesn't know Bryan yet, so are we. We all base on the vibes we got from the lens of producers. I don't feel really good about Bryan, he could just be a better actor than Josh, IMO.
If Bryon was acting, would he be uprooting his life, to start one with Rachel??   scratch

I honestly don't think it's anything, maybe it's cultural difference, and it really is not that big a deal for us Chinese to live somewhere else. And didn't we just see the failure of the last Bach couple? I still see the girl fake as hell even she moved. So moving is not convincing for me, and maybe it's just me.

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 am

everglow wrote:All season long people have been quick to draw comparisons between Bryan and Josh almost just for the sake of drawing comparisons, but really there is not much to back up that claim IMO. So I'm glad Rachel put her foot down on it. Rachel is her own unique, independent, strong-minded individual who was on her own unique, wild, true-to-herself experience of finding love with a mature, secure, affectionate man who is very much Bryan and not at all Josh. That's it IMO. All JMO.

Well, please don't forget Josh was once the golden boy. People only put things together AFTER 2 years!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 am

peggy0221 wrote:
everglow wrote:All season long people have been quick to draw comparisons between Bryan and Josh almost just for the sake of drawing comparisons, but really there is not much to back up that claim IMO. So I'm glad Rachel put her foot down on it. Rachel is her own unique, independent, strong-minded individual who was on her own unique, wild, true-to-herself experience of finding love with a mature, secure, affectionate man who is very much Bryan and not at all Josh. That's it IMO. All JMO.

Well, please don't forget Josh was once the golden boy. People only put things together AFTER 2 years!!!!

Bryan is anything but the golden boy with viewers looking at SM. Yes people figured Josh was who he was after the show and now they are painting Bryan with the Josh brush which is really an unfair comparison because some of us saw Josh's anger and temper on the show. Bryan has only been sweet, caring and focused on the Rachel, he hasn't been in any of the drama.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 1f49b  thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:20 am

@likeashipblown thanks! I wasn't asking because of sourcing, just curious because I missed the story. Sounds like he could be representing them.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 am

mysthelma wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

Bryan is anything but the golden boy with viewers looking at SM.  Yes people figured Josh was who he was after the show and now they are painting Bryan with the Josh brush which is really an unfair comparison because some of us saw Josh's anger and temper on the show. Bryan has only been sweet, caring and focused on the Rachel, he hasn't been in any of the drama.

Right! Rachel and Bryan has been loving and affectionate to each other and not butting heads like Andi and Josh, which that behavior they took out in the real world. I knew it wouldn't work with them.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

It's too early to pronounce on Rachel and her F1. After August 7, then the realness of the relationship will happen. imo.

Last edited by ElonM on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:34 pm

The realness has already began and by what I read and see the love and respect is still there. She isn't fighting for nothing thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 3806527698 :yes: 2 engagement parties, wow.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Have you seen Dean latest IG post? He looks so happy as if he was told he is going to be the bachelor or something.
Or is he just in love?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGD9xAAca9/
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:
nd4reality wrote:You all are debating Tanners tweets and Rachel's response to it but what did anicks tweet mean ? Was he shading someone???

Nick's response was confusing and I think he wanted it that way laugh out loud. No idea what he meant. Is that his first tweet on Rachel's season?

IMO, I saw nothing confusing in Nick's response and thought it was pretty straightforward. He said things having a way of working out in response to a comment about when another guy was picked instead of him. Considering he's engaged to someone else right now, whatever your opinion about their relationship, I would think his comment was clearly in reference to that. In other words, "yeah that happened but I'm happy now so things worked out in the end". I don't see any shade or confusion in that comment unless some want to see shade in it, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 pm

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 Img_1010

She told no lies! This is what a lot of people are thinking.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 pm

So true.
Some are even saying Rachel should bend on what she wants for him etc.
And he has been leading their relationship too.
SHE is the lead. Not him. So weird.

Someone pointed out on one of the youtube video comment section that when he brought her to his HTD he showed her the farmer market "this is me every saturday", then to see his friends to see if she would fit in (like a lead would do).
And now he is like he needs to make sure she is the one.

I get it, he is being sincere and all that, but it's just not cool that it is all about him.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Tajlena wrote:thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 59 Img_1010

She told no lies! This is what a lot of people are thinking.

:claphands Nothing else to say.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21