SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:33 pm

laugh out loud. What a mess. I hope she doesn't engage with them any further. Bryan and Rachel will need some thick skin come finale week.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Al Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:28 pm

I'm sorry, but Peter does not deserve the level of fanaticism that surrounds him(talking about social media), he's not that special or great IMO. Can't wait for him to be pushed off his pedestal on his season of the Bachelor, IMO.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Surely Peter will not be the next bachelor question

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Let us hope that Peter will NOT be the next lead. LP 2.0 :shootme:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Al wrote:I'm sorry, but Peter does not deserve the level of fanaticism that surrounds him(talking about social media), he's not that special or great IMO.
Can't wait for him to be pushed off his pedestal on his season of the Bachelor, IMO.

IA . For me I am awed by the vibe I'm getting from his fans who seem to think that Rachel is his for the taking--all he has to say to her is he loves her and its a given that she will say yes because she is sooooo deeply in love with him. Whatever she is doing with Bryan is just to make Peter jealous . Its like Peter is entitled to have Rachel. It doesn't seem to occur to them that Rachel could actually reject Peter's proposal ----- To me it is so obvious that Rachel has moved past the initial attraction she felt for Peter! She is so over him but someone has to be runner up! IMO

Just had to say this: Rachel took Peter into the Hot tub during a GD --for 3hrs if we are to believe that----Wasn't that disrespectful to the Guys on that? I thought it was --but SM loved it. The only complaint( even from Peter himself) was Peter didn't get the GDR to top it! To me it looks/sounds like double standards!!
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:59 pm

I actually want Peter to be the next Bachelor now. I don't want him getting away with this deification when he is no better than the rest of them IMO. When TPTB no more care about protecting him and some who are silent coz they don't want to be attacked/harassed by his loony SM worshipers speak up, IMO we might get to see the REAL Peter. Like @Al said above, I can't wait for him to be pushed off his pedestal.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:04 pm

LynnTa wrote:
Al wrote:I'm sorry, but Peter does not deserve the level of fanaticism that surrounds him(talking about social media), he's not that special or great IMO.
Can't wait for him to be pushed off his pedestal on his season of the Bachelor, IMO.

IA .  For me I am awed by the vibe I'm getting from his fans who seem to think that  Rachel is his for the taking--all he has to say  to her is he loves her and its a given that she will say yes  because she is sooooo  deeply in love with him. Whatever she is doing with Bryan is just to make Peter jealous .  Its like Peter is entitled to have Rachel. It doesn't seem to occur to them that Rachel could actually reject Peter's proposal ----- To me it is so obvious that Rachel has moved past the initial attraction she felt for Peter! She is so over him but someone has to be runner up!    IMO

Just had to say this: Rachel took Peter into the Hot tub during a GD --for 3hrs if we are to believe that----Wasn't that disrespectful to the Guys on that? I thought it was --but SM loved it. The only complaint( even from Peter himself) was Peter didn't get the GDR to top it!   To me it looks/sounds like double standards!!  
AJMO

It was one of the guys that jokingly commented it was over 3 hours. So I am not sure as it was never corrected how much time Peter and Rachel were actually gone.
Common sense lends me to believe it was no where close to that time spent 1:1 in the hot tub. Why?
First, the the evening portion of the date was probably a total 6 hours. You have to add in takes and re-takes and the time production is doing this and that with other cast when they are with Rachel. Everything takes much longer than what it appears. What is edited to be a 15 minute RC takes 3 hours plus.
Second, after that hot tub scene both cast would need wardrobe and makeup again. So that was another time suck.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:11 pm

How about double bachelors with Luke and Peter as the options. The petty would be the best part. Luke would do his 'I'm the most real, honest, straight up man to ever grace this franchise' tour in every possible tabloid and podcast while Peter would go on a liking spree on ig and Dean would go on team Peter tour on the same tabloids and podcasts.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:34 pm

I look at this show as a psychological and social experiment, one where the producers first find out the contestant's weaknesses and then use them against them.  To me, Peter is getting exposed for many of those weaknesses, which only feed into some of his own insecurities, whatever they might be.  IMO.  

Peter does not appear to be a touchy, feely kind of guy who is comfortable showing physical affection in public (or in this case with Rachel), and he appears to talk in a very monotone voice void of any emotion or excitement IMO.  He apparently has a problem with the format of the show that requires him to commit to an engagement with Rachel at the end.  But, he might be willing to be her boyfriend, have them move in together and even have children with her outside of marriage, per his mother.  IMO.

I can't see Peter as a good candidate as the lead for the next Bachelor, but crazier things have happened.  And if Peter thinks he is getting criticized NOW, being the Bachelor would be a whole different ballgame from this experience.  IMO.

If they do offer the role of the Bachelor to Peter, I will be a little bit surprised that he would be willing to put himself out there like that, since he does seem to have a problem with criticism aimed at him, specifically on SM.  I am not sure that he is emotionally equipped to handle the lead.  JMO.  I think that he would need to make a 180 degree change in order to be able to handle all that stress.

I have forgotten though, when does filming for the Bachelor actually begin?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:45 pm

@Longhornfan Filming for Nick's season started Sept 24th which is around the same time for all previous Bachelors.

Filming schedule Nick

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Carine wrote:Bryan's friend is arguing with people on SM and throwing some shady comments and said how Bryan gave her permission to speak for him.

At this point I am ready for the season to be over..

HEA wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:What did Bryan's friend exactly tweet/post on ig? I don't follow her, don't plan to, and it was said, that she deleted it all.

I have no idea. I am not an IG user. I just check as a guest and do not read the cray cray OTT comments
I think we should SC immediately what we see eh? giggling
It sucks when we see something, share it with the peeps and BAM when asked proof of it and no longer there :headbanging

Re the bold. This is one of the changes I'm going to implement in the rules for the next season. If you can't s/cap it, learn how to, or ask someone, or don't talk about it. It has happened far too many times, opinions are based on the poster and can be interpreted different ways. By the time it is proven or s/capped the whole situation has gone to the dogs and we read about it all season long asking for proof each time it's mentioned.

GA, I think this is a great idea. A ton of work for you mods, but it isn't fair to start an uproar over something that no longer exists. This seems similar to not discussing stuff from private SM.

Thank you again to you and the mods for all the hard work you do for FREE to make this place great for the rest of us!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:06 pm

@stuckinsc You and other members are quite welcome. bestbud! We want this to be a good place for everyone and try to make it so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21