SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 pm

I'm rooting for Eric to be the next lead. He's smart, witty, quick on his feet, handsome, funny, and has such a positive outlook.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 pm

@AllAboutLove Interesting that Eric met Rachel in the gym before the season began and said to her 'See you later'! Also, Eric confirmed that Bryan and Peter were the 2 guys who just didn't like each other. Didn't infer it was confrontational but just 2 totally different people.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:23 pm

@Norcalgal he also said, that it stemmed from being 'competition', Bryan was more chill about it, than Peter. That's Imo what's been shown on screen, and after filming, too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Eric is having his haircut in what looks like his hotel room. He's says What's meant to be will be. Miracles don't come easy, and we will see a miracle tonight! #ItsMiracleSeason

We Out Here #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Love this interview of Eric! I've said it from the getgo, Eric is one of the most real and authentic contestants to have ever been on this show. So genuine and has such a beautiful soul (he's also super good looking imo). What an amazing guy he is and such an inspiration. I hope Eric finds an incredible woman who will show him a love like he's never experienced before. He deserves all the happiness in the world, imo. Go Eric  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 1710264613

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-Sm4g2wuU

Thanks so much for posting this, AllAboutLove!! Love this interview! bestbud!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Eric is such a sweetheart. Speaks with such respect and kindness regarding Rachel, with not an ounce of bitterness, doesn't bad-mouth any of the guys while still being honest, and is just so full of happiness and positive energy. Definitely one of the good guys this season.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:39 pm

I knew Eric was really close to Matt in the house. And Matt was with him last night, came all the way from CT. And he hangs out with Adam alot. In fact, I have wondered all season whether Adam has moved to LA.  Since Raven was there last night, I feel like Adam was too. I love how Eric will never say a bad thing about anyone (makes me want to do the same)!

I just want to see Rachel and Eric do the same dance, like full circle, at ATFR.   Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 4256136633

ETA: I'm getting my days all mixed up. It was Saturday night when Eric was partying with Matt, Diggy, Raven and shouting out to Kenny! Probably Adam was there too, but not in the video.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 pm

hmm... Rachel's in a car saying Jerome's in the house (but she's in a car). Does she mean Jerome's in her house in LA or THE house (shv) getting his haircut while she's driving around in the car? Because that room doesn't look like a hotel room. And it's not his bed which has a leather headboard. But it has some personalized looking pics on the wall.

She and Jerome will be at Lord and Taylor in NYC on Wednesday morning to hand out roses.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgboE5jwz6/?hl=en&taken-by=ericbigger

High clap

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Ok now I'm convinced, his miracle is something that he's been focusing on in a positive way. Whatever that is, maybe he wanted to fall in love, he experienced what love is? IDK but it has to be something he's been focused on for some time that has now come to fruition.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:16 pm

"I'm filled with love and joy (present tense)..." "Miracles don't come easy, and you will see a miracle happen tonight.." (ig story)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok now I'm convinced, his miracle is something that he's been focusing on in a positive way. Whatever that is, maybe he wanted to fall in love, he experienced what love is? IDK but it has to be something he's been focused on for some time that has now come to fruition.

Honestly, from everything I've seen of Eric, I feel like the show was a great experience for him and I have a feeling he and Rachel truly developed a great friendship. If Rachel was actually still texting off and on with Dean, since filming ended, I can absolutely see her and Eric still being friends. And so I think that's what his posts and words are about. He may not have gotten Rachel but he still got a lot out of the experience and is happy and grateful for it. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+31
makeover
Chgohighlife
mysthelma
jalkire
sdmom