SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by jalkire Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Oh Eric yeah he's a dumb dumb. I don't think he means any harm

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Eric just need to stop talking, and keep his opinions to himself. He is such a walking contradiction. One minute he says he knew Rachel will pick Bryan during filming, watching it the final episode he felt Rachel settled, now he Eric could have won? Like it was a competition. He seems clueless about the show and the producers machinations IMO. But he still a good kid without malice

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f49b  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:13 pm

mysthelma wrote:Eric just need to stop talking, and keep his opinions to himself. He is such a walking contradiction. One minute he says he knew Rachel will pick Bryan during filming, watching it the final episode he felt Rachel settled, now he Eric could have won? Like it was a competition. He seems clueless about the show and the producers machinations IMO. But he still a good kid without malice
I agree with you that he needs to stop talking and think before speaking. I don't think he is a bad person, just disappointed in his behavior.Wishing all of the best moving forward.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Eric owes both Rachel and Bryan apologies. He was rude and inconsiderate in all his follow-up, self-serving interviews. There may be another reality show in his future but, I feel certain it is not TB. JMO

It's ok for people who weren't there to have all kinds of opinions about the outcome because they were just watching the edits and following breadcrumbs but, Eric knew, he was on the inside the entire time and he was stupid to let 15 mins. of edited film clips change what he himself saw daily and voiced throughout the entire season. Rachel helped him end the season as a class act but, he went low in the end and discredited himself, IMO. So, I was generous in my opinions of him and he fooled me but, if he actually thought there was a snowball's chance he was F1, well - I don't want to commit the word for that to an open forum.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 pm

He already apologised for calling Bryan a consolation prize, but of course he didn't do in private, he had to do it through People. But now, after the apology, he's coming up with more trash in the media. I'm thinking this is his race for TB, and imo it's not going well.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Well to be fair, the radio nterview was on 8/9 and he apologized in People on 8/17.
At this point, I don't really care what Eric says. As a viewer, he can form his own opinions and voice them, but do I agree? No. I dont think RnB are bothered by him that much, at least Bryan still comments nicely on his IG, that shows to me, Bryan is a bigger person and he's clearly moving on and living his best life with his best friend/lover/fiancée.
Eric doesn't have a great woman or a great watch in his life right now. He can be a sour loser or just doesn't think through before he opens his mouth. Either easy, he's not someone I care to follow. Best wish for him moving forward though. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Sorry, dude, think before you speak and don't give a fake apology in the press. He literally just said I'm sorry if you're offended. How about I'm sorry for saying dumb things?

I used to like Eric on the show and defended him. But I'm with Rachel, who is this new Eric? He seems really desperate for fame, saying all these nonsense to get attention. Now I'm being to think he ain't that dumb and he's actually quite a calculated person.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:51 pm

What's hilarious is that he said on the Here To Make Friends podcast that Bryan was one of his closest friends in the house along with Matt and Adam. With friends like these, who needs detractors? laugh out loud

I liked Eric on the show as well but this "new Eric" gets side eye from me.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:02 pm

Eric is flip flopping all over the place. He had it right to start with that it was obvious Bryan was her favorite early on.IMO. Then After the finale/ATFR... IMO Eric became desperate for fame and began changing his story to suit the audience he was playing too. Super lame IMO and certainly not someone I would find motivational. Just. Stop. Talking. Out. Of. Both. Sides. Of. Your. Mouth. And maybe use your brain before opening your mouth to begin with. Suspect
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:What's hilarious is that he said on the Here To Make Friends podcast that Bryan was one of his closest friends in the house along with Matt and Adam. With friends like these, who needs detractors? laugh out loud

I liked Eric on the show as well but this "new Eric" gets side eye from me.

IMO, this isn't the "new Eric" -- this is just Eric. IMO he's a guy who likes to hear himself talk and talk and talk. And, because he loves to talk (IMO), especially with a captured audience, he ends up going in circles and often contradicting previous statements. Whether it is strategic and deliberate or just spur of the moment to keep the one-sided conversation going...I have no opinion. I just know I could NOT watch him on TV for long periods of time. He seems like a nice guy with a good heart but...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:28 am

makeover wrote:Sorry, dude, think before you speak and don't give a fake apology in the press. He literally just said I'm sorry if you're offended. How about I'm sorry for saying dumb things?

I used to like Eric on the show and defended him. But I'm with Rachel, who is this new Eric? He seems really desperate for fame, saying all these nonsense to get attention. Now I'm being to think he ain't that dumb and he's actually quite a calculated person.
I didn't warm to Eric on the show. Remember his melt down/tantrum - IMO, that wasn't pleasant at all.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:33 pm

im so disappointed in eric. Hes so fu$%ing stupid!!!! imo. He said on the e and g podcast that he only dated white women for the past 6 years. What a hypocrite imo for talking about rachel for dating white men. I am so disappointed in him and this shows contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+31
makeover
Chgohighlife
mysthelma
jalkire
sdmom